7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) — T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Cleveland ( 8 ) — T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -12 ) at Houston ( 12 ) — T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) — T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) — T: 218.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) — T: 226.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

I wonder if superstars busted out. He was a great contributor in nba and golf

I miss that guy, but Berkely is back :)

• dominicanpapi

@tmarohl said...

When you have lineups in the 370s that are only minimum cashing, you start realizing the game has changed.

FD also needs to tighten their prices. Moses Brown is still 4400. Granted, Horford is back but on the off chance he gets ruled out, why not jack up Brown’s price to like 6500 anyway?

LeVert was $4400 tonight, should have been in the 6k range at this point. I’m trying to think of other discrepancies, Jaylen Brown at 7300 I guess.

Like tomorrow, Clarkson is 5200, Ingles is 4400, O’Neale is 4400 I believe against the Wizards w/out Conley. Bojan is 5500 or 5200, can’t remember. Tomorrow you’re playing 3 or 4 Jazz players, can easily fit them with Lebron and Dame as well. Boom, 70% of your LU is done.

• Jokey401

Look on the bright side fellas. Just tread water for a few weeks and then baseball starts.

• tmarohl

Baseball DFS sucks the worst.

• txdave41

I wish someone would explain to me why league games on Fanduel are so fricking hard. Are they just shark infested? I have nearly a 100% failure rate with them no matter the size. Tried dipping into the pool tonite with a 3 man competition. Score 361 and will still lose. Infuriating

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Cashing everything with no Harden, need Luka and Morris, Jr. to keep eating.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

*best. Can’t wait

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Baseball dfs is the best thing in life…. 1 night out of 100 but that’s all it matters and nothing optos can do

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

So…. on those umpteenths possessions in the 4th quarter where Theis was subbed in and out… he couldn’t grab a couple of boards??? Smh

• tmarohl

398 and only winning 8 bucks, lol

Wow. Have to just plug in Harden/Doncic seems like. Fill in the rest. Even at 11K 10.8…. they’re getting 65-75 every game.

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Wow. Have to just plug in Harden/Doncic seems like. Fill in the rest. Even at 11K 10.8…. they’re getting 65-75 every game.

I have a Harden, Luka, Saboinis, Dray lineup that is currently at 398 on FD and only won 8 bucks.

• Bodhisattva

I’m sure others have noted this before, but doesn’t Porzingis kinda look like if you took Will Ferrell and stretched him out another 7 inches?

Haven’t looked at all the boxscores yet but yeah you needed Harden/Doncic, Dray.. Poole.. I’m sure others had 7x+ as well. And some sub 4K guys probably had 9× 10x. If I was gonna go Harden/Doncic I would have had to use a Poole, Satoransky etc so that makes sense to me. The HI scores. When I start w 2 big boys I look for someone 3500-4000 range to put in at the SG/SF slot. Lotta picks hit. Draymond was big key was probably low owned.

• tmarohl

453.2 winning score on FD, has to be a record.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

until tomorrow

Big game from Melton. Was afraid to use him. Powell w 43 natural. Great game for Bey. Jackson did well. Bother Porter Jr’s played well. Poeltl has 20 and 16.

• gaelicgirl

Well, this sucks…

• gaelicgirl

and this REALLY sucks.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Well, this sucks…

That sucks. good thing the Warriors have an 80 man rotation.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

That sucks. good thing the Warriors have an 80 man rotation.

I guess, but if Steph misses any games it’s really going to hurt. Draymond can only do so much!

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

I guess, but if Steph misses any games it’s really going to hurt. Draymond can only do so much!

I managed to play Dray and not sink anyones lineups. Good thing you only needed like 450 to have a decent cash.

• tmarohl

Trade deadline deals have not helped the Bucks in the past. Two years ago it was Mirotic and Gasol, at the expense of Christian Wood = Bust
    Last year was Marvin Williams – No impact one way or another
    This year is P.J. Tucker, who I think absolutely sucks. Only good thing, is we didn’t give up anything other than moving back about 6 spots in the draft. Also, now have a little cap room to pursue a buyout candidate.

• jdtrey

@tmarohl said...

I believe we had a 468.3 on FD a little over a month ago on a night where 4 guys broke 60 and another 9 broke 50

• Wsdm61987

@jdtrey said...

I believe we had a 468.3 on FD a little over a month ago on a night where 4 guys broke 60 and another 9 broke 50

This NBA DF ish is gettin’ extra tough. I cashed one of the 5 entries I made; also one of which just missed the money line.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).