7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) — T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Cleveland ( 8 ) — T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -12 ) at Houston ( 12 ) — T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) — T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) — T: 218.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) — T: 226.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gaelicgirl

Need to cash tonight #TeamEmbed

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@dominicanpapi said...

The Bjelica minutes are huge for me. Whiteside got upgraded to questionable. If he plays, he’s going to get the backup center minutes, whether that’s 15 minutes, 18, etc…those are less minutes Bjelica will get as the backup 5. Not to mention he didn’t close last game. I’m talking about FD by the way. He’s 4500 which is a solid price but his minutes can fluctuate. 3700 on DK is a no brainer tho.

I really like Haliburton on FD. I expect at least 28 minutes tonight, he closed last game which is a good sign. Haliburton at 5500 on DK is absurd BTW. That’s a lock and load play for me on there.

I’ll bite.

If Haliburton starts, he gets just over 30 minutes. If Haliburton doesn’t start, he gets just over 30 minutes.
    Bjelica getting the start takes about 6 minutes from DaQuan and another minute from Whiteside.

If Haliburton starts, I got him with 31.8 FDP and Bjelica with 19.9. If Bjelica starts, I have Haliburton with 31.4 FDP and Bjelica with 26.1.

With Rui Hachimura being the same height and 20lb smaller than Barnes, I think starting Haliburton is the right answer, but Luke Walton is Luke Walton. I think if Haliburton starts, we have too many high usage plays on the floor for anyone to be truly successful and hit a ceiling game. But Bjelica even getting 20 minutes with the second unit against that Washington bench could light it up and that’s why I’m praying for him NOT to start and let me have him at reduced ownership, though it certainly lowers his ceiling.

I would rather have Bench Bjelica hit 27 FDP at 3% ownership and me being on him about 9% than have Starter Bjelica hit 36 FDP at 30% ownership and me being on him about 40%.
    Starter Haliburton offers very little high upside and a lot more ownership.

• Njsum1

@NarrowJ said...

I just been getting my *** handed to me the last few nights I’ve entered them because the chalk keeps hitting?

Cash games aren’t for getting creative. The people you play against just play chalk night in night out as they don’t look at it from a nightly approach, they look at it from a season approach.

Meaning, if they just play the solid value plays every single night, coupled with studs in good spots, and underpriced semi-studs, at the end of the season they’ll turn a profit.

If your guys are low owned in cash games 8/10 times, you’re losing money that day.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@dominicanpapi said...

Wiz fan here, its Scott Brooks. His rotations are a mess, he’s not really sure what he wants to do. Even if Wagner starts, he could get 10 minutes and Lopez/Len split the rest. I think Beal and Westbrook are the ones you should be focusing on, everyone else are fringe plays.

You know, he did the same thing with the Thunder. You didn’t know if it was Kyle Singler night or Dion Waiters night or Lance Thomas night or Perry Jones night or Jeremy Lamb night. I also can never recall a coach who has a declining win % season after season over 7 of the last 8 retaining his job for more than 3 years, let alone 5.

• tmarohl

Kawhi at 8700 on DK? Seems kind of low!

• Hayday12

@monarch said...

Probably zero because I do not know what that is

Lol, it’s Opponent Ranking. It shows how well the opposing team is at defending that position, relative to the rest of the league

• tmarohl

@Hayday12 said...

Lol, it’s Opponent Ranking. It shows how well the opposing team is at defending that position, relative to the rest of the league

Since Bball is becoming position less, I pay very little attention with the exception of things I just know. For instance, Dallas is bad against Centers. Sacremento is bad against everything, etc.

• charara1224

Back from my mini hiatus and off first look Delon Wright is way too cheap in a narrative game for him and Dwane Casey

• Brendan239

Will Thybulle get run to guard ABC?

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    57s
    Jimmy Butler (ankle) listed questionable Wednesday.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    59s
    Dorian Finney-Smith (personal) listed doubtful Wednesday.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    40s
    Rodney McGruder (elbow) now listed doubtful Wednesday.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Man my losing streak continued last night.

Had moses, collins and kpj

But trae, quickly, and sga sunk me.

Really infuriating, like idc if it’s punt plays that sink me but when it’s core pieces😠

My thing tonight is gs bench is so bad, i can see hou not getting blown out.

But that doesn’t mean steph will go off, look at trae last night, it could be a dray/oubre or wiggens game.

I’m 🔒 kpj again, possibly tate if house and mclemore remain out.

• NarrowJ

@Njsum1 said...

Cash games aren’t for getting creative. The people you play against just play chalk night in night out as they don’t look at it from a nightly approach, they look at it from a season approach.

Meaning, if they just play the solid value plays every single night, coupled with studs in good spots, and underpriced semi-studs, at the end of the season they’ll turn a profit.

If you’re guys are low owned in cash games 8/10 times, you’re losing money that day.

I was always told that the way to win cash games was to hit the good chalk and find the low owned plays that beat the bad chalk. I know one night I just played what the optimizer spit out and I literally tied with 8 other people with the same lineup in a 22 man double up. Essentially, I beat the cash line but my $100 entry paid out $33. Thus, my trying to be different last night and fade one of the two highly owned punt plays. I got crushed.

I think cash games just aren’t my thing. Being creative is 90% of the fun, for me (and a wise man once said ties are like kissing your sister).

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

He has had like 10 good games this year right? Houston sucks. I see a easy triple-double

I’m not on Dray, BUT even in a blowout, he’ll be right around his average MPG.
    And Dray with 29 minutes can TD easily, especially against Houston.

• monarch

@Hayday12 said...

I will look at DVP but not just naked DVP but why their DVP is poor. Are they weak against SF that shoot threes like the Heat and Hornets? Do they give up a ton of rebounds to centers putting me on Richaun Holmes like the Hornets? I do take those things into account but not just whatever number DK or another site has by a players name indicating what they think the rank is against their position that they may or may not be playing.

As I’ve gotten better and more seasoned I’ve learned how certain coaches defend, usually to protect their weaknesses.

Utah the worst team against center threes had me on nine percent Daniel Theis yesterday which transpired across several pages on this board as another example.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Westbroook out.
    Ooof

• monarch

@Yukerboy said...

Westbroook out.
    Ooof

Front end for them, tomorrow vs Utah

• monarch

And with Dorian Finney Smith doubtful probably just hammer the Clippers moneyline. He is their best wing defender and corner three/role player against a team that has Kawhi, PG, Morris etc. Kleber is their next best defender for Kawhi but I don’t think they have enough unless Luka scores like 60 points.

• realphipps

Screenplay, outlines, query letter all but done at this point. Trying to iron out my logline, then I’m gonna pitch this thing and sell my first script (fingers crossed) after developing and writing this pilot for about a year now.

Back to DFS for the first time in 3 weeks, minus a couple drunk single bullets I don’t remember playing.

I’m feeling a lot better now. Got to that cabin after all. Confident I’m gonna hit something soon. Excited to play blind tonight, building only on names dropped in this very thread.

The Cavs still haven’t traded Drum. Lol.

• tmarohl

@Yukerboy said...

Westbroook out.
    Ooof

Where you seeing that news? He wasn’t on the injury report 20 minutes ago.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Just grabbed Memphis 1300 at -22.5 I now have this at a 19% chance of a 25 margin.

• monarch

I am not seeing Westbrook out either. I do see Kemba Walker out

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Where you seeing that news?

BBM, but the source they quote doesn’t say Westbrook is out, making me question it now…

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

BBM, but the source they quote doesn’t say Westbrook is out, making me question it now…

Yeah it does. Page 2. https://ak-static.cms.nba.com/referee/injury/Injury-Report_2021-03-17_01PM.pdf

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).