7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) — T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Cleveland ( 8 ) — T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -12 ) at Houston ( 12 ) — T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) — T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) — T: 218.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) — T: 226.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mbunner23

@tmarohl said...

I honestly don’t know why anyone would want PJ Tucker. I know the Bucks want him. I guess I don’t like players that just do cardio for 40 minutes.

DFS wise he sucks. But he brings things to the table that don’t show up in the stat sheet. He can guard 2-5. People around the league always talk about how good of a leader he is. He’s a good vet that would help a title contending team in limited minutes.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

To be fair, Udonis Haslem is still on the roster.

Oh God, the shitshow that was the last regular games in the Bubble. When they announced he was starting, I was like fine, whatever, and plugged him in for what I thought was his goodbye game. Then the other PF in the game lit his ass up.

• tmarohl

The key to the deal for Oklahoma City was stockpiling another future draft pick. Oklahoma City traded for another 2027 second-round pick last week in a deal with Detroit. Oklahoma City has accumulated 17 first-round picks and 15 second-round picks through the 2027 draft. The expectation is that Oklahoma City will keep Leonard under contract through Thursday’s trade deadline in case there’s opportunity to use his contract in another transaction, sources said.

• Tribefan18

I’m all in on harden and Beal tonight. I also love sabonis, but pretty tough to get that many value plays. I think myles turner offers tremendous upside in this match up and he’s 3500 less than sabonis on dk. Anytime I pay up over 9k on a player, I need night in, night out consistency. Sabonis goes ghost in certain spots. Not saying this is one of them, but turner offers great upside also tonight.

• @tmarohl said...

Miami is linked to everyone, because they structured every deal to be able to go after Giannis. Fallback plan was Beal. Now they have a bunch of guys on expiring deals that are overpaid for their roles. Leonard (now gone), Iggy, etc.

I mean yes.

Giannis was the plan, beal i would say is now, but they’re really focused on getting back to the finals this year and proving the “fluke” narrative wrong.

Losing crowder was awful, but will see what else they can add. If nothinf else ariza once in shape, has to be better then iggy is rn. Trevor can shoot better at least.

• Tribefan18

Daniel theis’s price dropped 300 bucks overnight on dk. With Thompson still out, he should be a great play once again.

• gaelicgirl

Current Bovada numbers:

Toronto (-4.5) at Detroit — T: 217.5
    San Antonio at Chicago (-1.5) — T: 223.5
    Boston (-8) at Cleveland — T: 212.5
    Golden State (-12) at Houston — T: 229.5

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

DFS wise he sucks. But he brings things to the table that don’t show up in the stat sheet. He can guard 2-5. People around the league always talk about how good of a leader he is. He’s a good vet that would help a title contending team in limited minutes.

Not this year (could be many reasons for that…team sucks so effort is lacking comes to mind….he’s a hustle guy, so why hustle when you suck).

Yet historically, he makes teams better, and can be had for cheap.

2019-2020…9th in drpm and 17th in wins for PF’s. Solid addition IMO for a playoff contender.

• axman15

It feels like chasing, but Nance @ 4700 looks real good to me right now on DK if Love is out again

• Tribefan18

@axman15 said...

It feels like chasing, but Nance @ 4700 looks real good to me right now on DK if Love is out again

Not chasing. He is mispriced, but not a very good matchup imo. Boston has a pretty legit D.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

So, no way Butler plays right? Miami has gone from a 2 point favorite last night to a 2 point dog.

• Brendan239

Harden/ABC/Sabonis/Holmes too duped?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Pandamonious said...

So, no way Butler plays right? Miami has gone from a 2 point favorite last night to a 2 point dog.

I’m sure there’s a way, but I also jumped on the Memphis bandwagon.
    No, I think he’s more doubtful than questionable.

• Theguy49503

@Pandamonious said...

If Butler is out who’s the play Panda, outside of Bam and Herro?

• zeeshan2

Poetl could smash tonight if you need a cheap center; Moses Brown had the same matchup last night and you saw what he did

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Harden/ABC/Sabonis/Holmes too duped?

It’s a 10 game slate. Should be the least of your worries

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Ben Simmons projected at 30% ownership seems high. I wasn’t gonna have any. Seems like a terrible matchup for him right?

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

Ben Simmons projected at 30% ownership seems high. I wasn’t gonna have any. Seems like a terrible matchup for him right?

I think it a much better matchup for (I am an all star) Tobias Harris.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Simmons seems to not ever have any trouble with Milwaukee so I guess I will get some

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

I think it a much better matchup for (I am an all star) Tobias Harris.

Tobias has a great matchup, and always does well against the Bucks ever since they traded him several years ago.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Powell/Bjelica/Halliburton

V

LaVert/Zubac/Tate

Looks like the second has a higher ceiling right?

• tmarohl

@zeeshan2 said...

Poetl could smash tonight if you need a cheap center; Moses Brown had the same matchup last night and you saw what he did

I’m more interested in his backup as a cheap center on DK

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

Powell/Bjelica/Halliburton

V

LaVert/Zubac/Tate

Looks like the second has a higher ceiling right?

Dwight Powell or Norman Powell?
    Dwight has no upside. Norm’s upside is capped significantly if FVV and Siakim play tonight.

Tate’s going to take a hit with Wood back.

I would start over.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Simmons seems to not ever have any trouble with Milwaukee so I guess I will get some

107.3 FDP in 4 games where he played a B2B.
    27 average.
    Of course, only one of those was without Embiid.
    But then again, it was against Cleveland and they lost by 24.

They are playing Milwaukee.
    On a back to back.
    Without Embiid.

With all that said, he’ll probably never be priced this low again.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

So Meyers Leonard is cancelled?

Not a good look especially when your owner is Jewish

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).