7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4.5 ) at Detroit ( 4.5 ) — T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8 ) at Cleveland ( 8 ) — T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -12 ) at Houston ( 12 ) — T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) — T: 228
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) — T: 218.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) — T: 226.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Theguy49503 said...

If Butler is out who’s the play Panda, outside of Bam and Herro?

Either Duncan, Dragic or Nunn. Tough call. Not to mention KZ. This use to be a Nunn and Dragic spot, but Dragic just hasn’t gotten it done this year. Nunn has been all over the place. Robinson needs the shot to fall, otherwise it doesn’t do much for him. KZ has been getting decent minutes, but hasn’t done a ton with them.

Really, ultimately I probably won’t play anyone from Miami outside of Herro or Bam.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I think it a much better matchup for (I am an all star) Tobias Harris.

Yeah Curry and Harris right?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Dwight Powell or Norman Powell?
    Dwight has no upside. Norm’s upside is capped significantly if FVV and Siakim play tonight.

Tate’s going to take a hit with Wood back.

I would start over.

Norm

If FVV and siakam are out obv

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

Norm

If FVV and siakam are out obv

I think they play, as they practiced yesterday.

• RipCityRings

@Pandamonious said...

Really, ultimately I probably won’t play anyone from Miami outside of Herro or Bam.

I don’t think you can play Bam here. Second game back from injury, B2B, generally plays better with Butler in. Not a great match-up either. Herro is at least cheap enough that he should be safe with upside.

• monarch

This is the rare slate where you can fit three studs on DK and possibly get away with it. If I played cash that’s what I would do is my guess.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I think they play, as they practiced yesterday.

How about Levert/Eubanks/Holmes

Can’t go up to Harris without going off Harden or Brown or Porter

• dominicanpapi

Is anyone else trying to force in plays from the 9 PM games just to have some exposure? There’s heavy hitters in those last 3 games: Jokic, Luka, Leonard, possibly Bam with no Butler.

• Pandamonious

@RipCityRings said...

I don’t think you can play Bam here. Second game back from injury, B2B, generally plays better with Butler in. Not a great match-up either. Herro is at least cheap enough that he should be safe with upside.

True.

• truegrinder

Having trouble filling last spot. Would you go Justin Holiday, Dougie McDermott, Osman, Portis or Miles Bridges?

Thanks all! Great stuff here!

• Njsum1

• Pandamonious

@truegrinder said...

Having trouble filling last spot. Would you go Justin Holiday, Dougie McDermott, Osman, Portis or Miles Bridges?

Thanks all! Great stuff here!

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@damionismyname said...

Not a good look especially when your owner is Jewish

I honestly don’t recall hearing the slur Leonard used since the movie Porky’s, so it’s believable he didn’t know what it meant or the seriousness of it. I’m not sure I know to be honest. Sort of like the broadcaster in the NCAA tourney a few years ago who said “Hack-A-**lak” referring to a player from Poland and caught heat. Some were even calling for his job. And since I don’t really know I didn’t type it out completely either.

Not everything is cut and dry, especially with more players from Europe coming over and we don’t understand their thinking or sensitivity (or lack of) to certain words.

Anyway, back to sports…

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Pandamonious said...

Either Duncan, Dragic or Nunn. Tough call. Not to mention KZ. This use to be a Nunn and Dragic spot, but Dragic just hasn’t gotten it done this year. Nunn has been all over the place. Robinson needs the shot to fall, otherwise it doesn’t do much for him. KZ has been getting decent minutes, but hasn’t done a ton with them.

I normally jump all over the teams that have a player added to the injury report during the day to get ahead of people if the news breaks after lock.
    Even with Butler out, I have no Heat over 5x.
    I won’t autofade them, but Bam is the only one I have more than 5% and he’s only at 7% for me.
    PF is really ugly to me in FD tonight. I’m sold on Sabonis and Theis, ABC and Harris if the game somehow stays close and overloaded on Portis and Grant and Tate.

• RipCityRings

Lots of appealing plays at C today. Holmes will be chalk, but Plumlee and Poeltl are also well-positioned in the midrange. Zubac if Ibaka misses again, and Eubanks has quietly been putting in work at 3.1K on DK.

Sucks that we have to play Harden because Fox should smash here and that’s a lot of salary tied up at PG. I can see some edge in going balanced on DK with guys like Delon, Holmes, Poeltl, KPJ, Barton, Herro, etc.

• caleb21scott

I just look at the rockets and think to myself what a mess. If im the rockets im trading dipo, wall, and tucker for picks. Then im building around KPJ, wood, and martin. I think tate and house would make good bench pieces.

• truegrinder

Thanks dawg. That’s actually who I had plugged in there too

• Njsum1

@SpudCrowley said...

Not everything is cut and dry, especially with more players from Europe coming over and we don’t understand their thinking or sensitivity (or lack of) to certain words.

Meyers Leonard is from Virginia 😎

Edit…whether he knew what the word meant or not is moot, he’s not getting kicked out of the NBA, yet it makes sense that a stupid tax be paid (getting traded from Miami) when you use an anti-Semitic slur on a live stream and your team’s owner is Jewish.

• chronoxiong

You guys dont think Kelly Olynyk can keep up with his hot play these last few games? I’m confused as to how Kelly O is doing this. He’s 5.3k now on FD and listed at Center.

• RipCityRings

@SpudCrowley said...

I honestly don’t recall hearing the slur Leonard used since the movie Porky’s, so it’s believable he didn’t know what it meant or the seriousness of it.

I think anything is believable when it comes to Meyers. Imagine being born a jacked, 7’ Justin Bieber and landing a $70m contract to play like 20 minutes a year and spend the rest of your life working out and playing COD in your mansion. He is the walking embodiment of the modern bro fantasy. I bet his K/D is lower than his FG%.

• Njsum1

@RipCityRings said...

Sucks that we have to play Harden

No we don’t. Look at his games when Kyrie misses. Its kind of hit or miss. I’ll have like 7 DK lineups tonight, I’m debating between 3 or 4 for Harden.

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

Who dat?

• SpudCrowley

@Njsum1 said...

True, wasn’t implying he was from overseas. I could have worded it better.

• SpudCrowley

@Njsum1 said...

Edit…whether he knew what the word meant or not is moot, he’s not get kicked out of the NBA, yet it makes sense that a stupid tax be paid (getting traded from Miami) when you use an anti-Semitic slur on a live stream and your team’s owner is Jewish.

Don’t disagree.

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

Who dat?

Holmes, Richuan Holmes

Only Gif they had of him was from his philly days…haha

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).