7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -7.5 ) at Orlando ( 7.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -15.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 15.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at Dallas ( 8.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

DK Live Final Coverage

• KillaChap

After a few nights of “normal” cash lines, I bet we’re looking at 400 for GPP’s tonight. So many options!

• sotnohc

RG Overall Ranking

All aboard the Biyombo train again! Vs. Boston $$$$$

• KillaChap

@sotnohc said...

I bet he’s 80% owned, might even set a record for record high ownership. Perfect fade opportunity for me to make some big bucks! (one can dream)

• BonsackMac78

@KillaChap said...

I bet he’s 80% owned, might even set a record for record high ownership. Perfect fade opportunity for me to make some big bucks! (one can dream)

I hear ya. But lately my fade picks have come back to bite me in the ass. I believe it will pay off one day though!

• BUFUu2

I don’t know about you guys but noel saved my ass last night……..

• GGee87

I took it on the chin last night. Too many late swaps that I perceived as upgrades. 1 thing I did learn is that Bogdonavic is a ball player and Brolo is just like Rolo in the fact that they both only play well against stiffer competition. Erasing last night from my memory and starting fresh. Feeling much better about this slate anyways. I only liked 1 of my lineups a whole lot last night and it only cashed $2.50 lol

• bigstacks2015

I had biyombo last night in 4 100 man 50/50’s on fanduel, scored 290 points. NO Cash. I’m done with NBA DFS, it’s to much of a crap shoot. Those who win say it’s skill, I say BULL SHIT, the past 4 nights it has literally come down to 1 underperforming player in my lineup in a great matchup that all of the so called “experts” on this site advise to start. The last 4 nights I have been right below the cash line. MLB can’t get here soon enough.

• gzilla

Tell that to guys like TheClone etc who are making multiple lineups per night that break 300

• BonsackMac78

@bigstacks2015 said...

I had biyombo last night in 4 100 man 50/50’s on fanduel, scored 290 points. NO Cash. I’m done with NBA DFS, it’s to much of a crap shoot. Those who win say it’s skill, I say BULL SHIT, the past 4 nights it has literally come down to 1 underperforming player in my lineup in a great matchup that all of the so called “experts” on this site advise to start. The last 4 nights I have been right below the cash line. MLB can’t get here soon enough.

The last 2 weeks have been pretty rough for me, and others, from the reading of this forum on a daily basis. I was cashing pretty easy (nothing big with the exception of a 3rd in a GPP) from January, until the last 10 to 12 days. I haven’t changed how I construct my LUs, but it just seems more randomness has been occurring on a more “non-random” basis. I say just stick it out (if your bankroll can handle it) and it will turn around. Now, if I can only take my own advice!!!

• Wrightime

@bigstacks2015 said...

Lol agree i have been doing good lately and still think way to much bs in basketball

• gillio

Westy, Kanter and Biyombo will be in every lineup for me tonight

• bigstacks2015

@BonsackMac78 said...

The last 2 weeks have been pretty rough for me, and others, from the reading of this forum on a daily basis. I was cashing pretty easy (nothing big with the exception of a 3rd in a GPP) from January, until the last 10 to 12 days. I haven’t changed how I construct my LUs, but it just seems more randomness has been occurring on a more “non-random” basis. I say just stick it out (if your bankroll can handle it) and it will turn around. Now, if I can only take my own advice!!!

ok, you talked me into it. Just 1 more night.

• BonsackMac78

@bigstacks2015 said...

ok, you talked me into it. Just 1 more night.

Here’s hoping you bring home big stacks! So long as you’re in a different GPP as me…lol.

• mileyvirus

RG Overall Ranking

@bigstacks2015 said...

same thing happened to me. i “originally” paid up at PF and then i heard the news about chicago and went with portis. fast forward to about 20 minutes before lock and then i was hearing that it was a no-brainer to play arthur instead of portis. so i took out noel, young, and derozan…and switched around to arthur, aldridge, and hood. biyombo was my only hope last night. should have stuck with my gut, but i pay too much attention to all of the experts opinions. not being negative towards the experts, but i have a feeling i can be pursuaded too much by them.

• jman3034

@sotnohc said...

Wonder if Val will be out again…don’t see how you can fade Biyombo at such a low cost either

• KillaChap

@gzilla said...

Tell that to guys like TheClone etc who are making multiple lineups per night that break 300

It’s called lineup creators. It’s nice to be able to have a bankroll that large. I get it, it takes skill to build the core but guys that randomly show up help those that use multiple lineups. I think that’s true for the NBA more than any other sport.

• goblue84

I love people who bitch about free advice lol.

• finn4

Anybody know if Brandon Knight is under any B2B restrictions?

• BonsackMac78

@jman3034 said...

Wonder if Val will be out again…don’t see how you can fade Biyombo at such a low cost either

I hope Val is back. I kinda like when there are less “free square” picks.

• goblue84

Kanter should get some PT vs. Philly; he’s been on a nice run.

• harrison22

You guys take Biyombo. I’ll take Kanter

• moedigs

Toronto is on a back to back, and a 4/5 nights… just fyi.. they will sit someone.. biyombo might have to play out of necessity though… i might fade him

• Beevsbee

@mileyvirus said...

same thing happened to me. i “originally” paid up at PF and then i heard the news about chicago and went with portis. fast forward to about 20 minutes before lock and then i was hearing that it was a no-brainer to play arthur instead of portis. so i took out noel, young, and derozan…and switched around to arthur, aldridge, and hood. biyombo was my only hope last night. should have stuck with my gut, but i pay too much attention to all of the experts opinions. not being negative towards the experts, but i have a feeling i can be pursuaded too much by them.

Right, you cant get to caught up in the expert opinions. That happens to me alot, sometimes its hard to move away from that. There are days where I just randomly pick players to get my entry in and sometimes i may pick players who go off later. I wait for all the expert picks throughout the day to come in I see em then i start second guessing myself, switching good plays out for players they suggest and it kills me…all day. I respect what they do but u gotta go with ur gut…

• FantasyFreakFFW

Who benefits most on Portland with Meyers Leonard out? Looked like Gerald Henderson got a little more run last night. Mason Plumlee got 28 minutes. Is Ed Davis going to top 20 minutes? Is there anything to see here?

• BIGPATE

Need some advice fellas only play a few lineups a night but I’m all over the place. LOL! Been just playing in GPP’s and keep getting smacked around. What’s the best way to go about it. Do I play stars and scrubs. Or should I be more balanced. I’ve tried both and haven’t had a very good outcome. Help me out fellas. Plus what do you think about S.Blake tonight if Reggie can’t go?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler