7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -7.5 ) at Orlando ( 7.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -15.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 15.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at Dallas ( 8.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

DK Live Final Coverage

• ribeyeshrimp

@hobbes2d said...

Ariza is probably just as good of a play.

Yeah and for 500 cheaper.

• gillio

@migarvin99 said...

Wiggins? Lol … I wouldn’t play him if he cost less than Lavine…guy is a bust

https://www.statmuse.com/search?l=NBA&q=Andrew+Wiggins+DK+game+log+vs+rockets+last+two+seasons

• abreezy

Len and Dieng will be crushing the comp tonight

• snascimento

dipo, klay, cj mccollum? FD, GPP

• Bellest

@snascimento said...

dipo, klay, cj mccollum? FD, GPP

With GS playing the Spurs tomorrow, I’ll be fading most, if not all of the Dubs starters tonight…

• rcass

@Bellest said...

With GS playing the Spurs tomorrow, I’ll be fading most, if not all of the Dubs starters tonight…

Dal @ home will play them close

• Ree4erMadness

@KillaChap said...

I bet he’s 80% owned, might even set a record for record high ownership. Perfect fade opportunity for me to make some big bucks! (one can dream)

I’m not doing this anymore. Whenever I do it, the guy is not as highly owned as anticipated and ends up getting great value. Even if a guy like him is highly owned, it doesn’t matter as much because the money that everybody frees up by picking him should make the rest of the roster different for everybody. Everybody will use the extra money to sign different players. To me it matters more if a star is highly owned..

• DirkDigglerz

Harden/Knight/Dirk/Len lol win or go home

• 16suraaus

Is there a way to change your name on this site?

• Ree4erMadness

@KillaChap said...

It’s called lineup creators. It’s nice to be able to have a bankroll that large. I get it, it takes skill to build the core but guys that randomly show up help those that use multiple lineups. I think that’s true for the NBA more than any other sport.

True, thats why I stick to the single entry. Unless you’re super wealthy, you can’t compete with the dudes who throw 100 lineups in the 2$ gpp, its a bunch of bs. I’m glad fanduel added a $1 tournament with a 5 lineup maximum but they still need more, and thats only for the $1 tourney

• TeHDruiD

@BUFUu2 said...

I agree on that for sure. Last time when Dallas beat them they did it by slowing the pace down so that worries me a lot. If it fast pace then its a blow out no way dallas can keep up with them….

It will be a fast paced game. The Mavs are playing small ball to create more possessions

• gillio

@Ree4erMadness said...

I’m not doing this anymore. Whenever I do it, the guy is not as highly owned as anticipated and ends up getting great value. Even if a guy like him is highly owned, it doesn’t matter as much because the money that everybody frees up by picking him should make the rest of the roster different for everybody. Everybody will use the extra money to sign different players. To me it matters more if a star is highly owned..

I pay 0 attention to ownership. It’s all about points scored

• Brandon684

Calling it now, J.J. Barea will be the sneaky play tonight

• abreezy

Does Lowry sit tonight?

• Brandon684

@abreezy said...

Does Lowry sit tonight?

I’d be shocked if he doesn’t

• BUFUu2

@TeHDruiD said...

It will be a fast paced game. The Mavs are playing small ball to create more possessions

Last time the mavs played them slow that is how they beat them. Mavs can’t beat GS in a fast game man……..

• TeHDruiD

@Brandon684 said...

Calling it now, J.J. Barea will be the sneaky play tonight

Love it

• TeHDruiD

@BUFUu2 said...

Last time the mavs played them slow that is how they beat them. Mavs can’t beat GS in a fast game man……..

Yeah I know, but they can’t beat many good teams playing slow either. They’re pretty committed to playing small and fast now. Although I will say, they got back in the game against my Cavs when they brought Pachulia in late. That was without Lebron and JR playing though

I think they’re going to continue to play small and hope the Warriors don’t come out on fire. I think either way they’re going to get beat up honestly

Keep in mind, the Mavericks beat the Warriors while Curry was hurt as well

• jdog32310

Need some help for my fanduel lineup. Wiggins/Harris/draymond or parsons/dieng/nowitzki ?

• Bellest

My anti-stud (AKA anti-win) FD GPP core: Isiah Canaan, Tim Frazier, Michael Beasley

• abreezy

How do you guys feel about Jennings against the Cavs tonight? Good play or no?(Assuming he starts)

• viciousphilpy

Well, he will start, but news on Payton hasn’t hit yet. Who knows what’s going on there. If there’s a chance of being Skiled there’s no way you can take him. And if he’s out, I know that Jennings is only going to get 25 minutes because of his achilles so who really knows?

• TeHDruiD

Jennings is starting and I don’t hate him against Cavs

• viciousphilpy

The RG App is killing it for Saturday news, I’d like to nap give me some Friday News!

• Bellest

@abreezy said...

How do you guys feel about Jennings against the Cavs tonight? Good play or no?(Assuming he starts)

Just saw on twitter, he’s starting.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).