NBA FORUM

  • bhdevault

    • Lead Moderator

    • Blogger of the Month

    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -7.5 ) at Orlando ( 7.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -15.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 15.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at New Orleans ( -1.5 ) —- T: 218
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 8.5 ) at Houston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -8.5 ) at Dallas ( 8.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

    Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

    DK Live Final Coverage

  • northdallasforty

    Had a hell of a past week!
    Finished
    24 of 24,000
    6 of 12,000
    27 of 46,000

    So damn close. All late slates for me, but fun.
    Good luck to late slaters tonight.

  • cookcoven

    @viciousphilpy said...

    Well, he will start, but news on Payton hasn’t hit yet. Who knows what’s going on there. If there’s a chance of being Skiled there’s no way you can take him. And if he’s out, I know that Jennings is only going to get 25 minutes because of his achilles so who really knows?

    what about his Achilles??

  • Brandon684

    @Bellest said...

    My anti-stud (AKA anti-win) FD GPP core: Isiah Canaan/”(player-popup)Tim Frazier”:/players/tim-frazier-18743/”(player-popup)Michael Beasley”:/players/michael-beasley-1338…

    I actually like Beasley tonight given his upside and its a revenge game

  • aser18214

    durant/beasley or wiggins/parsons

  • northdallasforty

    Don’t sleep on David Lee if he plays tonight. Don’t care who’s on em. He will want to lite GS up at home vs old team….

  • Bellest

    @northdallasforty said...

    Had a hell of a past week!
    Finished
    24 of 24,000
    6 of 12,000
    27 of 46,000

    So damn close. All late slates for me, but fun.
    Good luck to late slaters tonight.

    Nice run NDF!

  • TJRhodes

    My sneaky punt of the night hasn’t been mentioned yet today. That means it’s a for sure disaster.

  • Bellest

    @Brandon684 said...

    I actually like Beasley tonight given his upside and its a revenge game

    His frickin usage is ridiculous! Averaging 31 over his last 5, and it was 55 against Boston lol

  • northdallasforty

    @Bellest said...

    Nice run NDF!

    Thx bud. Texas about to shut DFS out for us. Playing as much as possible.

  • abreezy

    @aser18214 said...

    durant/beasley or wiggins/parsons

    Durant/Beasley, sure there is the blowout factor for Durant but Wiggins/Parsons could have a floor of around 60-65, Durant can get 50 in 3 quarters like he did the other night.

  • viciousphilpy

    Shabazz Muhammad, Mason Plumlee, or Cameron Payne?

    @cookcoven, the reason he is limited in minutes even without Payton is that he had a torn achilles last year.

  • Moxieland

    Kobe is 75/25 to play? Not 80/20 or 50/50? 75/25 huh…..wtf kind of meaningless drivel is that? Sounds like a weather forecast, “there’s a 75% of rain and a 25% of Kobe”.

  • viciousphilpy

    @Moxieland said...

    Kobe is 75/25 to play? Not 80/20 or 50/50? 75/25 huh…..wtf kind of meaningless drivel is that? Sounds like a weather forecast, “there’s a 75% of rain and a 25% of Kobe”.

    it’s LA, it means there’s a 1 % chance of rain and a 99 percent chance of Kobe.

  • Bellest

    @northdallasforty said...

    Thx bud. Texas about to shut DFS out for us. Playing as much as possible.

    Hopefully, by the time they pull the plug, you’ll have a big enough BR to purchase a proxy server ;-)

  • northdallasforty

    @viciousphilpy said...

    it’s LA, it means there’s a 1 % chance of rain and a 99 percent chance of Kobe.

    This +1

  • northdallasforty

    @Bellest said...

    Hopefully, by the time they pull the plug, you’ll have a big enough BR to purchase a proxy server ;-)

    Draftkings will be my new home for a while longer. Just gotta get used to the lineup structure with em. Am I the only solely late slater?

  • Tpcslj47

    @cookcoven said...

    what about his Achilles??

    Well he ruptured it…over a year ago. I don’t think it should still restrict his minutes lol, but I guess if skiles wants to he could use that as a reason. He’s been playing again for months now though.

    An interesting aside, watch the video of Jennings rupturing his achilles and then watch the video of Kobe doing the same. I swear that man is not human.

  • TeHDruiD

    Kevin Love questionable

    The whole Channing Frye revenge narrative is real

  • cookcoven

    @viciousphilpy said...

    Shabazz Muhammad, Mason Plumlee, or Cameron Payne?

    @cookcoven, the reason he is limited in minutes even without Payton is that he had a torn achilles last year.

    OK got you , thought you were saying he reinjured it possibly

  • hobbes2d

    Trying something new today. Doing very little research and lineup construction and I’m just going to wait until 30 minutes before first tip when there will be more info about lineup scratches and then lock in a core lineup from there.

  • Ree4erMadness

    @FantasyFreakFFW said...

    Who benefits most on Portland with Meyers Leonard out? Looked like Gerald Henderson got a little more run last night. Mason Plumlee got 28 minutes. Is Ed Davis going to top 20 minutes? Is there anything to see here?

    I had Davis last night, he did pretty well for his price.

  • lloydjv1

    @northdallasforty said...

    Thx bud. Texas about to shut DFS out for us. Playing as much as possible.

    X2. I guess we’ll have to move over to DK. I hear they are going to fight this out. Wish FD had too.

  • lloydjv1

    @northdallasforty said...

    Draftkings will be my new home for a while longer. Just gotta get used to the lineup structure with em. Am I the only solely late slater?

    Heck no, that’s where i do my best too. But nothing like what you’ve pulled down. I also like the express options, but as you know its pretty much feast or famine.

  • northdallasforty

    Never do a “calling it here first” but David Lee gonna get 8-10x value in a GS blowout. 40 FD pts with a $4800 salary!!

  • northdallasforty

    @lloydjv1 said...

    X2. I guess we’ll have to move over to DK. I hear they are going to fight this out. Wish FD had too.

    I know, I do too. Sux for sure. DraftKings will be like a new toy!!

  • X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).