3:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 12.5 ) at Okla City ( -12.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    6:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Charlotte ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at L.A. Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at Memphis ( 3.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Chicago ( 7 ) —- T: 195
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 239.5
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• eleanorRigby

Should I just stack the Houston vs. Denver game and be done with it? BTW, I suck at dfs.

• viciousphilpy

Trust your gut today. Every one of my core hit but I switched my core around on my only lineups featuring the optimal punts.

100% isn’t a bad thing if you believe in the player. Sure they could sink you, but they could also carry you, and you believe in them for a reason

• DfsBopBooth

@eleanorRigby said...

Should I just stack the Houston vs. Denver game and be done with it? BTW, I suck at dfs.

I would def get 2 players from each team you feel are going to put up the most points. I like Barton and Harris from Denver and obviously Harden if you want to pay up for him. I think Gobert is a great play today and check to see if any Bucks are going to get suspended from the incident last night for value plays.

• MrPerfekt7

Will Barton went from 5300 to 6900 on DK. DK down lost its damn mind.

But give me Conley/Gasol/Gasol/Green all in on LU tho

• AtomicCity42

Man ive lost my mojo lately..

• Danielv22

Think the clippers keep it close enough to get full minutes for Love?

• eleanorRigby

@AtomicCity42 said...

At least you had one. What was it like to have said mojo? I’m guessing it’s similar to the phrase better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. Lol. Just playing. I scrape by daily. A single $1 gpp entry, some arcade action and a ticket play here and there. I haven’t deposited since before Christmas so I have that going for me. Good luck today.

• superjon

WAS and MIL players have rarely been in the winning line ups recently on FD.

Interpret as you wish.

• AtomicCity42

@eleanorRigby said...

At least you had one. What was it like to have said mojo? I’m guessing it’s similar to the phrase better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. Lol. Just playing. I scrape by daily. A single $1 gpp entry, some arcade action and a ticket play here and there. I haven’t deposited since before Christmas so I have that going for me. Good luck today.

Thanks man, you too. Thank ive been overthinking it lately. Yeah its vasically just like that lol

• Dainfamousac

Stack It Saturday

• TeamTarek

guys zipser has value? should start today again and is min price

• monarch

I like Ryno to can at least five threes

• Dainfamousac

@TeamTarek said...

guys zipser has value? should start today again and is min price

Save yourself the heartbreak and stay away

• CJtheGrump

@superjon said...

WAS and MIL players have rarely been in the winning line ups recently on FD.

Interpret as you wish.

What was Jason Smith ownership last night?

• byo34

@CJtheGrump said...

What was Jason Smith ownership last night?

Was 3.6% in the FD $3 shot.

• iron_tactics

@byo34 said...

Was 3.6% in the FD $3 shot.

Yeah and still, Robin Lopez was one I did not see coming

• Numberboy

Why are Conley & Gasol still so cheap? 14,100 on DK combined seems very safe with upside. Players who Avg the same Fppg are 1k more expensive

• TeamTarek

@Numberboy said...

Why are Conley & Gasol still so cheap? 14,100 on DK combined seems very safe with upside. Players who Avg the same Fppg are 1k more expensive

playin again spurs tonight … dont see alot of upside there

• TeamTarek

@Dainfamousac said...

Save yourself the heartbreak and stay away

why bro? he should make 10+ points or?

• iron_tactics

My take at first glance today:
    Houston/Denver mini stack
    Kemba Walker
    Chris Paul
    Might be a Tony Allen 30 day today
    Patty Mills if Parker sits
    Watch Morris’ status, J. Smith and I. Mahinmi would be worth a look again against CHA
    That said Tank, Williams, Zeller I would also be looking at.
    Draymond Green certainly worth more research in this spot

Under the radar today will probably be:
    Kenneth Faried, JHG, Zaza

Punty McPunt Punt:
    Jamal Murray, J. Smith, I. Mahinmi, Denzel Valentine, Joe Ingles, Joe Johnson, stack Lou Williams and Eric Gordon, Mbah A Moute

• MrPerfekt7

@Numberboy said...

I love that price

• MrPerfekt7

Anybody on the DK early slate?

• zpa1989

im feeling a random ian mahinmi burger night. no idea why just a hunch. i called o’quinn the other night and zubac last night, so im sort of on a roll. for what its worth.

• Numberboy

@TeamTarek said...

playin again spurs tonight … dont see alot of upside there

Guys like Gasol & Gobert don’t need pace up games for value. Other than Kawai the spurs defense isn’t great. I think one of the inaccuracies of the DK algorithm is to overcompensate prices vs the spurs at every position

• Boneys2000

@AtomicCity42 said...

I have never had any!lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).