3:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 12.5 ) at Okla City ( -12.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    6:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Charlotte ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at L.A. Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at Memphis ( 3.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Chicago ( 7 ) —- T: 195
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 239.5
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• hutswing

@winnerchickendinner said...

Hey it worked for jamychal green the other night

Last B2B was Feb3 vs CHI and he had 0 points 4 Rebounds and 1 TO. 0-7FG, 0-2 FT…..

Quoted wrong reply. this is about Ryan Anderson.

• ScoLuns

• Blogger of the Month

Lillard en fuego

• IronMonkey415

Dwight Howard is one sad Center.

• zpa1989

is nene a gpp pick tonight or is that getting to cute? i feel like he can get 30 in a “revenge” game lol at 4400 on FD its not an awful pick is it?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Some random thoughts on tonight for DK GPP’s: You can’t roster enough PG’s. Paul, Conley, Wall, and even Nelson are too cheap. Bucks get killed by 3’s from wing players. Klay could go bananas. Gobert and Jordan have 50 point upside tonight. If you’re paying up, they are your guys. If you want to pay down go with ZaZa. Butler is too cheap. The top play on the Nuggets is Faried. Not Plumlee, not Barton, not Harris, definitely not Jokic. That whole Utah/Bulls game is sneaky. Everyone is underpriced. Ride the hot hand in Mirotic.

Do with this what you will.

• theoddsmaker

Jason Smith busting tonight and dropping 3.2 FDP tonight would be the most DFS thing ever

• cy1985

@Ryazan said...

sure am, just very low stakes. I never give up, but will be doing it the hard way going forward.

Have 17 entries in the FD $7 tonight. Biggest mass enter of the NBA season. Wish me luck.

• superjon

@zpa1989 said...

is nene a gpp pick tonight or is that getting to cute? i feel like he can get 30 in a “revenge” game lol at 4400 on FD its not an awful pick is it?

He’s a good pick if you feel he can meet value and will be low owned.

Ownership, I think, is even more important on your punts. 25 FPTs at 2% owned is worth a lot more than 35 FPTs at 25% owned.

• nyknick

why does capela only play 20 mins?

• fenway2015

jason smith is a must play with markieff morris out

• goleafsgo14

anyone know if irving is playing?

• keephustlincuz

Anyone doing smith and mahinmi in the same lineup or is that an awful idea?

• krighton

i hope everyone fades Jason Smith quoting recency bias.

• deactivated192923

Another day another late scratch..thanks Millsap..I didn’t need the $33

• zpa1989

@Pandamonious said...

Some random thoughts on tonight for DK GPP’s: You can’t roster enough PG’s. Paul, Conley, Wall, and even Nelson are too cheap. Bucks get killed by 3’s from wing players. Klay could go bananas. Gobert and Jordan have 50 point upside tonight. If you’re paying up, they are your guys. If you want to pay down go with ZaZa. Butler is too cheap. The top play on the Nuggets is Faried. Not Plumlee, not Barton, not Harris, definitely not Jokic. That whole Utah/Bulls game is sneaky. Everyone is underpriced. Ride the hot hand in Mirotic.

solid analysis. who do you like on the rockets? is lou will on your radar?

• LogiHD

@Pandamonious said...

I was wondering why no one has mentioned Faried…. I agree this is a good call

• hpatel1089

do you guys think Kyrie is out?

• LogiHD

@hpatel1089 said...

The spread definitely makes it look like that

• Gopackgo30

@hpatel1089 said...

According to Basketball Monster, he is probable. They quoted Lue as saying “he’s fine”. Take that for what its worth…still certainly in danger of a late scratch if there’s no news in about 4 min.

• Supersharpie

Harden/Iggy or Barton/Kwahi for GPP?

• byo34

@Supersharpie said...

Harden/Iggy or Barton/Kwahi for GPP?

2nd

• hpatel1089

James/Ingles or Johnson or do I go with Butler and Middleton in FD cash?

• Draftdreamsbig

4pp dk lineup

Conley
    Harden
    Johnson
    Mirotic
    Smith
    Paul
    Faried
    Jordan

• KindGuy

• AtomicCity42

All in tonight…ill either be here 2mor or in the baseball forum in a few weels lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).