3:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 12.5 ) at Okla City ( -12.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    6:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Charlotte ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at L.A. Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at Memphis ( 3.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Chicago ( 7 ) —- T: 195
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 239.5
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• ohridah

Joker way overpriced

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

Anybody on the DK early slate?

I’m on it

• TeamTarek

@ohridah said...

Joker way overpriced

ur kidding? he will make today 50+ points .. mark my words

• iron_tactics

Anyone else tie for 1st yesterday on the late slate? Feels like everyone did

• Dainfamousac

@TeamTarek said...

I’ll take the under.

Big news is Kyrie. If he sits I think I have to go with 100% ownership of Lebron.

• Dainfamousac

I got Nick Young at .7% ownership and was top 4 until he got ejected, ended in like 15th.

Did see a lot of ties near the top though.

• Boneys2000

You guys think TT is a decent Center play tonight.I always like to roster him because of his price.But he lets me down a lot.

• zpa1989

does eric gordon really have enough upside in gpp to make a splash? hasn’t cracked 30 on FD since lou will has been there. just seems like there is not enough usage to go around between him harden lou will ariza anderson

• zpa1989

i also think kawhi can still get over 50 at memphis. most people will fade him too. i think kawhi/conley solid gpp stack on FD.

• keephustlincuz

@Dainfamousac said...

I’ll take the under.

Big news is Kyrie. If he sits I think I have to go with 100% ownership of Lebron.

Any interest in DW or CP if kyrie is out?

• DfsBopBooth

@keephustlincuz said...

Any interest in DW or CP if kyrie is out?

Love CP if Kyrie plays. Everyone else has tough matchups besides Paul

• winnerchickendinner

@7klub06 said...

Anybody on the DK early slate?

Love westbrook and lillard. Also did an atlanta stack

• Pandamonious

@DfsBopBooth said...

Love CP if Kyrie plays. Everyone else has tough matchups besides Paul

If Kyrie is out, i’m all about a CP3/LBJ/DJ stack. Maybe even if Kyrie plays.

• iron_tactics

@zpa1989 said...

i also think kawhi can still get over 50 at memphis. most people will fade him too. i think kawhi/conley solid gpp stack on FD.

Kawhi/Mills Gasol/Allen is what i’m looking at currently.

• winnerchickendinner

@TeamTarek said...

Plumlee and faried give you more roster flexibility

• Pandamonious

Anybody know why Kanter has been stuck on 18-19 minutes?

• TeamTarek

im tellin you if u dont play jokic today just dont play at all and safe ur money

• zpa1989

joe johnson ingles or bog? on FD, that second SF is going to be crucial tonight.

• TeamTarek

@zpa1989 said...

joe johnson ingles or bog? on FD, that second SF is going to be crucial tonight.

who is bog?

• Pandamonious

@zpa1989 said...

I assume you’re saying 2nd, because first is auto Kawhi?

• Pandamonious

@TeamTarek said...

who is bog?

• zpa1989

@iron_tactics said...

Kawhi/Mills Gasol/Allen is what iā€™m looking at currently.

allen? eh, on FD, i don’t like it really, i would rather go down to jr smith or reddick/crawford if you think that game stays close.

another big question is what nuggets to play. barton/jokic make the most sense, but JHG has a ton of upside in this matchup after what sol hill did to them last night. we know JHG can hit 10x at his 4k salary, just a question of if the mins are there. will faried get more minutes tonight? will that come at the expense of plumlee? will murray see his usual 25 minutes? tricky to figure this out. if anyone has a solid take on it, please share !

• DfsBopBooth

@TeamTarek said...

im tellin you if u dont play jokic today just dont play at all and safe ur money

Look at AD last night. Great matchup against the Rockets and didn’t hit value. Jokic will be between 40-45 FDP’s with Faried and Plumlee back the frontcourt is getting a little crowded. I think Draymond is just as safe but 2000 cheaper

• tmarohl

@Numberboy said...

Why are Conley & Gasol still so cheap? 14,100 on DK combined seems very safe with upside. Players who Avg the same Fppg are 1k more expensive

Take a look at some game logs lately and see what opposing point guards have been doing to the Spurs

• MrPerfekt7

Damn Sacramento need to just rest the whole damn team!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).