3:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 12.5 ) at Okla City ( -12.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    6:00 PM EST : Portland ( 3 ) at Atlanta ( -3 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Charlotte ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at L.A. Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at Memphis ( 3.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Chicago ( 7 ) —- T: 195
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( -2.5 ) at Denver ( 2.5 ) —- T: 239.5
    10:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mike42

Honestly, my first thought was fade westy in every lineup. I ended up with 3 lineups and have westbrook in all 3. No way he hits in 3 QTR enough to be in winning LU. Same thing happened a couple days ago and @TOR is a difficult matchup. At home vs 1/2 of SAC isn’t. Mad at myself.

• jayzee666

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Although I always stick to my picks regardless win or lose, lately my picks have STUNK! So tonight I really like Lou Williams, and D Jordan and Cody Zeller at the C position. Any advice?

Not playing any of them so they have a good chance of doing well!

• jayzee666

@winnerchickendinner said...

Mmm need to know which players don’t do that well on the weekend

Typically anyone I pick is a good start!!

• Enlightenmint

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #74

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2021 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

The “I thought about picking him” thought should be banned. I’m very guilty of this too, but hell… we nearly think through picking most people to varying degrees

• erizos17

@Enlightenmint said...

The “I thought about picking him” thought should be banned. I’m very guilty of this too, but hell… we nearly think through picking most people to varying degrees

The “ I picked him so obviously he sucks” needs to be banned also. The outcome of every game would have been the same whether we play DFS or not. We need to realize that eventually

• Watchyahead

Eh westbrook might not do so bad

• zpa1989

anyone like jr smith or crawford on the main slate on FD? i think one of those guys could be real sneaky tonight. or is denzel valentine the play at that price. i would say burks too but his minutes are not stable.

• zNaTuraL

@Watchyahead said...

Eh westbrook might not do so bad

Lillard and schroder might not have been bad picks if Russ doesn’t play his normal amount in the 2nd half

• draggin49

Better cheap pg tonight ? Rondo or Beverly ?
    Beverly has the easier matchup but has been pretty bad of late. Rondo has a tougher matchup but gets a lot of peripheral stats. A little more useage with wade out.

• ASitar

I’m liking 2 punts tonight. Ingles I like for 32 DK points tonight. Everyone will be on Joe and Bulls will give up on any D. Valentine is my 2nd punt. Getting minutes and playing no matter the deficit. Valentine will have 28 DK points.

• zpa1989

@ASitar said...

Getting minutes and playing no matter the deficit. Valentine will have 28 DK points.

not a bad take at all. you like valentine over jr smith or crawford?

• mrmogz

@ASitar said...

I’m liking 2 punts tonight. Ingles I like for 32 DK points tonight. Everyone will be on Joe and Bulls will give up on any D. Valentine is my 2nd punt. Getting minutes and playing no matter the deficit. Valentine will have 28 DK points.

Please don’t say “X player WILL get “this” many points.”

You don’t have a crystal ball, explain why you like them but don’t make guarantees.

• Watchyahead

@zpa1989 said...

not a bad take at all. you like valentine over jr smith or crawford?

At this point, I’m torn between valentine and j.r. Also, is anyone playing klove?

• jayzee666

@erizos17 said...

The “ I picked him so obviously he sucks” needs to be banned also. The outcome of every game would have been the same whether we play DFS or not. We need to realize that eventually

Some More:
    Revenge Game
    B2B
    Bobblehead night
    Birthday.

You ban all these and you don’t have a board! LOL

Can’t ban the “I played him and that is why he sucked”. That is true and you can’t suppress the Truth! I have proof!!

• Watchyahead

Westbrook is woke

• draggin49

Lavar ball says any player he rosters in fantasy will put up a 100 burger

• DirkDigglerz

Holy! Major Major overlay on Yahoo

• travvis

Man, I am seeing that, too. Is this real? The $10 and $5 100 team 50/50’s have like 63 and 66 players and are paying the top 50?

• zpa1989

more stable minutes: JHG or jay green?

• zpa1989

@Watchyahead said...

At this point, Iā€™m torn between valentine and j.r. Also, is anyone playing klove?

no idea what his minutes will be. but if he is a full go, especially if kyrie is out, hes a great gpp play imo

• pjbyrne707

No Adams no cash in the early state

• Icarus66

Papagianis out of nowhere. SMH

• MrPerfekt7

Damn what’s up with Victor and Taj

• fenway92

@zpa1989 said...

anyone like jr smith or crawford on the main slate on FD? i think one of those guys could be real sneaky tonight. or is denzel valentine the play at that price. i would say burks too but his minutes are not stable.

I feel a J.R Smith 30 fp kind of night tonight… ESPECIALLY if Kyrie sits

• Enlightenmint

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #74

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2021 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

I like all the guys n tough matchups. Conley rondo gasol mirotic, even butler. Plumlee seems like a lock, ingles a lock. Do we like Barton or Hayward or batum?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).