7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Boston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2.5 ) at San Antonio ( 2.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) —- T: 229
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• got9forya

Dont even know where to start on this one with everyone’s price going through the roof on FD. Gonna need to do some studying today. Thinking going back to Hezonja today with a little Morris and Brunson (If Doncic is out again)

• superjon

Starting with PG13 and Gasol

• jjpk

@superjon said...

Lillard with no CJ, too.

• Tajtrivedi

Schroeder chalk

• superjon

@jjpk said...

Lillard with no CJ, too.

I think I’m going cheap at PG.

My reasons for not liking Dame on FD

1. Low total
    2. Average history vs Indy. Indy isn’t a cake match up.
    3. Priced at 10k. He’s been 10k or higher 16 times this year, and has only eclipsed 50 FD points once out of those 16 games. One of them was without CJ
    4. There are some much cheaper PGs in great spots, but if you do want to pay up. Kyrie gets a good MU and is red hot right now.

• monarch

Haven’t centers been killing the Pacers? Nurk is affordable.

Edit: I’ve got Nurk at a 10 percent usage bump with Dame on and CJ off for the season. Hard to avoid at 7.1k vs Turner.

• Tajtrivedi

evan turner at 3.3k could be sneaky with mccollum out

• ScofieldReturns

if i liked otto porter yesterday i pretty much have to play him again don’t i lol

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

There’s people better at this Vegas stuff than me…

Warriors favored by 2 1/2 tells us what? Durant or Cousins is out, you think? Or neither or both? Spurs aren’t bad at all and 28-7 at home, but still seems surprising to me it’s that close, maybe it shouldn’t be.

EDIT: I’m dumb or it’s early. Or both. I originally wrote Spurs favored by 2 1/2, but it’s the Warriors. Question still kind of stands though. What does the spread tell us?

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Spurs favored by 2 1/2 tells us what? Durant or Cousins is out, you think? Or neither or both? Spurs aren’t bad at all and 28-7 at home, but still seems surprising that they’re favored.

FWIW, my guess is they’re going to rest Boogie as this is the first night of a B2B…the original plan was to wait until they got home to play Bogut, but he’s flown out to SA. No idea what’s up with KD.

• got9forya

Lowry Doubtful. Was Questionable.

• Pandamonious

@gaelicgirl said...

FWIW, my guess is they’re going to rest Boogie as this is the first night of a B2B…the original plan was to wait until they got home to play Bogut, but he’s flown out to SA. No idea what’s up with KD.

Thanks. Good to know. Yeah, I should have looked ahead at the schedule. Boogie hasn’t played a B2B yet. No reason to do it now I don’t think.

• jcrebs

Will Turner start, or maybe Curry at 3.4k?

• Pandamonious

@jcrebs said...

Will Turner start, or maybe Curry at 3.4k?

I’m counting on Lillard/Hood/Harkless/Aminu/Nurkic.

With Curry, Turner, Layman probably seeing a bump in minutes off the bench.

• jess701

DFS For Dallas what ya think Panda?

• caleb21scott

shaq Harrison at 3200, with SF eligibility, revenge game, and should see 20+ minuets on b2b….sign me up

• Pandamonious

@got9forya said...

Lowry Doubtful. Was Questionable.

Man, there goes my theory. They wouldn’t sit Lowry and Kawhi would they?

• Kmasonbx

@Pandamonious said...

There’s people better at this Vegas stuff than me…

Warriors favored by 2 1/2 tells us what? Durant or Cousins is out, you think? Or neither or both? Spurs aren’t bad at all and 28-7 at home, but still seems surprising to me it’s that close, maybe it shouldn’t be.

EDIT: I’m dumb or it’s early. Or both. I originally wrote Spurs favored by 2 1/2, but it’s the Warriors. Question still kind of stands though. What does the spread tell us?

Don’t think it tells us much,Spurs are tied for the 3rd best record at home in the NBA and the Warriors are 6-6 in their last 12 while the Spurs have won 8 in a row. If the Warriors were 6 point favorites that would be the surprise.

For people thinking you just plug in PG without Russ, I would advise against it. Not saying don’t play PG but I’m saying only play him if you were going to play him even if Russ was in. Neither Russ or PG get much of a bunch when the other is out, and the reason is two-fold: 1) They spend a ton of time on the court without the other. Their rotations are staggered, they play the first 5 or 6 minutes together then PG comes out, then with 2 minutes or so left in the 1st PG comes back in for Russ, and then when Russ comes back in he comes in for PG then they finish off the last few minutes of the half together. 2) They simply play so well off each other, PG opens up the court for Russ and all the attention Russ gets on his drives gets PG easy looks. Schroder just doesn’t have that impact.

• Pandamonious

@jess701 said...

DFS For Dallas what ya think Panda?

I don’t know. Doncic is probable. He’ll get minutes no matter what, but his numbers with Doncic off versus on are pretty dramatic. I wouldn’t expect him to replicate a big game, but the match up is there.

• jess701

There is going to be tons of low tier value tonight kinda cool!

• jcrebs

@Pandamonious said...

I’m counting on Lillard/Hood/Harkless/Aminu/Nurkic.

With Curry, Turner, Layman probably seeing a bump in minutes off the bench.

Played on the same hs team as Hood, only I was 47 years ahead of him, but I shiver anytime I put him in my lineup. Hoping Curry starts, with enough minutes , he may exceed value.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@jcrebs said...

Played on the same hs team as Hood, only I was 47 years ahead of him, but I shiver anytime I put him in my lineup. Hoping Curry starts, with enough minutes , he may exceed value.

There is like a 0% chance Curry starts for McCollum

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

I’m going to have some pg13, yet feeling he’s more trick than treat 🧁🥦

• got9forya

@theIrrigator said...

There is like a 0% chance Curry starts for McCollum

Right Now they have Curry slated to Start But that may change. We shall see

• dominicanpapi

The pricing on FD is horrendous.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).