7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Boston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2.5 ) at San Antonio ( 2.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) —- T: 229
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kahlilgedin

@FunchessOfFun said...

Even with Lowry in I still like him with no Kawhi. He’s their second scoring option and even the primary ball handler a lot of the time with Lowry in.

FVV their second scoring option?? LOL. What about Siakam

• Tajtrivedi

I want to play Evan Turner at 3.3 so bad…My late night thumbtack. No hammer needed.

• Donnyleonard

@captainwacky said...

I think one day when he was a kid, someone told Dion Waiters “pass the rock, you can’t shoot!”, and he’s been taking revenge on that person ever since

Hilarious! But I honestly don’t mind him at his price on FD. Also someone mentioned earlier that Utah and Dallas was in a smash spot, my place holder lineup has Brunson and Mitchell in it. So I would totally agree with you.

• jcotdl

@Tajtrivedi said...

I want to play Evan Turner at 3.3 so bad…

I have no idea who to like at forward for Portland right now

• RiskyBiscuits

Anybody want to overthink PG13 with me for a moment? Are there any knocks on the play at all?

• kahlilgedin

@jcotdl said...

I have no idea who to like at forward for Portland right now

Rodney Hood seems like a good option. I expect him to get 28 minutes tonight

• kahlilgedin

@RiskyBiscuits said...

Anybody want to overthink PG13 with me for a moment? Are there any knocks on the play at all?

Miami is ranked 5th against SFs. He may not have recovered fully from his shoulder injury. Miami can easily double team George and hope Schroder is cold from the 3pt line or gets swatted by Whiteside or Bam

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

You forgot
    Out of the rotation
    LOL

LOL

• frugal

@kahlilgedin said...

I think this is the first mention of Siakam today. He and Favors were my fav plays first thing this morning.

• miggs6876

@feekdogg said...

Not sure if it’s been mentioned yet, but if you’re on FD and played NBA last night, check your lineups. There’s a freeroll to “make up” for last night’s clusterbleep.

Fanduel doing the right thing.

• Benf15harp

@jess701 said...

Hard to read and see small things or writing like in your Avatar picture is that you sitting next to Ben!!! lol My one semi good joke! J.K. Ben your my bud!

Not cool bro! Lol
    You’re my dawg Jess

• frugal

@miggs6876 said...

Fanduel doing the right thing.

what happened on fanduel?

• FunchessOfFun

@kahlilgedin said...

Please see the game from Feb 7th against ATL when they had similar staffing for the night (obv no Gasol). FVV took the most shots on the team.

• jess701

@Benf15harp said...

Not cool bro! Lol
    You’re my dawg Jess

lol

• Fhukle

Who is in the SF pool today outside of PG and Durant?

• miggs6876

@frugal said...

what happened on fanduel?

Gave us free play due yesterday’s system breakdown.

• frugal

@Fhukle said...

Who is in the SF pool today outside of PG and Durant?

I’m paying down.

• frugal

@miggs6876 said...

Gave us free play due yesterday’s system breakdown.

FD broke down yesterday! Wow!

• keephustlincuz

@FunchessOfFun said...

Please see the game from Feb 7th against ATL when they had similar staffing for the night (obv no Gasol). FVV took the most shots on the team.

That’s because there was a garden gnome guarding him.

• Ndepompei

Hezonja starting again tonight?

• captainwacky

@FunchessOfFun said...

I think your logic is generally sound… but the raptors are a pretty conservative organization, and he just came back from a long absence. It’s a B2B in which they ran him out there longer than they wanted in a close game, the Knicks are brutal, and they have 3 new pieces (Lin, McCaw, and Gasol) that they added since who conflict with his position and style. I don’t want to talk you off your play, I just personally don’t see it in this moment on this slate today.

• ushook

@frugal said...

I’m paying down.

Agree. Dont see either in the winning lineup tonight.

• ushook

Ariza or Ingles?

• jess701

Will millsap be able to keep up with Boston tonight?

• Fhukle

@frugal said...

I’m paying down.

Thats what i’m leaning towards as well, just trying to figure out who is in some good spots.
    I’m liking Ingles price vs the wizards, Super Mario had a nice day yesterday and could definitely be a good play at his price.
    Raptors and Trail Blazers have their SF value, not sure which one of them will show out (if any).
    Could get really frisky and play Tyreke Evans at min price and pray… going to be one of those days where I shake my head while reading my lineup. ha

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).