7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Boston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2.5 ) at San Antonio ( 2.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) —- T: 229
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• zpa1989

@captainwacky said...

He’s been probable for hours…

i know, i just double checked BBM and saw it. still annoying to have to see that now, i was deep in my builds

i think we have to downgrade all raptors now.

• casper

@noddy said...

Love out now what do we do?

Play Drum Chris is like a took pick but there ‘s like 50 pivots from every pivot

• NorCaLBrett

Dang it really. If you are in any of the old league’s the link is in messenger

• jess701

I actually like Mitchell tonight!

• noddy

@Wooden_Bones said...

Avoid Cleveland and feel (more) confident in Drummond.

I’m playing Osman

• IT4MVP

Schroder is a full fade for me. Josh Jackson is my lock. And KD as a pivot to PG

• Fhukle

@frugal said...

Man…so tempting to run both Booker and LaVine, each may take 25 FGA tonight.

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

LOL

• mr_papageorgio

Drummond should have himself an all you can eat buffet complete with prime rib, crab legs, and rack of lamb all night tonight but I feel like he always lets down in these spots.

• captainwacky

@IT4MVP said...

Schroder is a full fade for me. Josh Jackson is my lock. And KD as a pivot to PG

Full fade is scary, but I like being under. Jackson is a lock. KD is a great pivot.

• noddy

@frugal said...

Man…so tempting to run both Booker and LaVine, each may take 25 FGA tonight.

I’m playing both

• NorCaLBrett

No idea why

• ScofieldReturns

@thebimonster said...

Markannen back in Arizona and March Madness time. Could spark a flame…

a flame that lights your money on fire lol

• tmarohl

@NorCaLBrett said...

sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/league/18097/ove…

Doesn’t work, just takes you to the main page.

• captainwacky

I think an interesting pivot from Schroder on both sites is Marcus Smart— this just seems like his type of game.

• hobbes2d

@thebimonster said...

Markannen back in Arizona and March Madness time. Could spark a flame…

• tmarohl

@NorCaLBrett said...

No idea why

Send me an invite tmarohl

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Send me an invite tmarohl

Here’s the link:

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/4468420/86166312

• Njsum1

@mr_papageorgio said...

Drummond should have himself an all you can eat buffet complete with prime rib, crab legs, and rack of lamb all night tonight but I feel like he always lets down in these spots.

As the self proclaimed authority on players not to play in prime matchups for no other reason except that the matchup is prime and they always bust in prime spots, I can confirm that Drummond is not one of those players 🤔

He can certainly bust, yet he doesnt have a reputation for underperforming in good matchups. He will bust and crush good spots within the normal standard deviation.

• Wynter12

I like him tonight and I have no idea why. Not super heavy, but got a few lined up with him.

• themusicmaster527

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/league/18097/overview

• themusicmaster527

RG Yahoo League, get in there!

• mr_papageorgio

I certainly won’t tell anyone not to play Markannen or that he’s not in a prime matchup but I’m going to follow BIF’s advice form the golf forum about making a lot more money riding a streak than trying to predict when it will end. That said, here comes a Finnish 60 burger.

• Ts99

Still asking about Booker tonight. Phoenix on an organization level really wants to lose this game tonight after their little run recently. Makes me nervous even with his potential usage in this game.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Here’s the link:

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/4468420/86166312

Thanks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).