7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Boston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2.5 ) at San Antonio ( 2.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) —- T: 229
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• captainwacky

I said it once this morning, and I’ll say it again to confirm the crazy pills but then also bask in glory if it works out. Ray Spalding. Rolo is huge, Markkanen is tall. If the suns care about actual matchups (which they may not), dude is gonna have to play, right?

• zpa1989

@captainwacky said...

I said it once this morning, and I’ll say it again to confirm the crazy pills but then also bask in glory if it works out. Ray Spalding. Rolo is huge, Markkanen is tall. If the suns care about actual matchups (which they may not), dude is gonna have to play, right?

maybe. ya JJ gives up 4 inches or so to lauri. but they could also throw bender at him (in that case lauri should EAT). so your guess is as good as mine.

• RipCityRings

The three stages of Excessive Value Slates:

1. The Giggs (“so much value!”)
    2. Tripping Major Ballsack (“need to make more lineups!”)
    3. Over Falsity of Confidence (“high priced entries! let’s do this!”)

Three minutes into the first game:

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

He’ll play. How much and how effectively are two different things. Not sure his story, but Mavs cut him and the Suns signed him for 2 years for a reason. What he would have done last game without foul trouble, who knows?

• dcsports21

@IT4MVP said...

Schroder is a full fade for me. Josh Jackson is my lock. And KD as a pivot to PG

Why? With Westbrook off the court he basically has the same usage rate as PG-32% and 1.1 points per min

• captainwacky

To be fair, Bender is so bad that I forgot about him. Maybe this play is terrible, but I still will be exploring it.

• vick325

Dragic/nurkic/LaVine or mudiay/Deandre/booker?

• Geisty222

Is FanDuel crashed again? Can’t log in.

• dcsports21

Luka gonna go off tonight

• noddy

Is there anyone easy to play in a $109 h2h on DK? Someone give me a name of someone that I can beat

• mdalb

Dragic or Wade? Looks like Dragic minutes increasing. Wade on farewell tour.

• zpa1989

dragic starting with winslow out? if so, at 4100, thats a gimmie price

• dcsports21

Booker doesn’t get much of a boost with all these guys out. Even if he goes completely bananas will he have any chance to get you 6x?

• TommyG88

Elf/AD or Ree-ree/Millsap

• Costamesa5

FVV starting !

• hithisisnom

@captainwacky said...

Your point is good, but also why not just have both then? If you want to take about slate specifics, try to find things that can’t be replaced easily. This slate doesn’t lots of people that you could easily peg as likely ceiling candidates in the 60 point range. There’s absurd amounts of value, and some bad chalk value. I’d try to be sneakier there if you think PG is gonna actually get 55.

Yeah I don’t disagree. Somebody was just asking for reasons not to play PG, and the reason is “because you think other people have the same ceiling at less ownership.

Full disclosure I don’t have much PG, but thats just the way my builds are going.

• monarch

The more ic in your LU the better tonight.

• keephustlincuz

Bridges or powell?

Is FVV still ok to play?

• mbunner23

@noddy said...

Is there anyone easy to play in a $109 h2h on DK? Someone give me a name of someone that I can beat

mbunner23

• Dfspacman

Is Adams in play?

• Fhukle

KD/Aminu or Osman/Lauri? on FD

• noddy

@mbunner23 said...

mbunner23

haha I don’t see you there

• captainwacky

• stugots219

@frugal said...

Damn…so many guys out tonight…must focus…stay on target.

Red Leader

• Benf15harp

@noddy said...

Noddy…….what are you doing? LOL

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.