7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Boston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2.5 ) at San Antonio ( 2.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) —- T: 229
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

Why everyone on Gasol? Hes old B2B vs Jordan and no longer so discounted.

• feekdogg

Kind of odd that the Jazz and Wizards play 2 times in the next 11 days. I’ve been doing well stacking up Wizards games, but not sure if I want to do that with Utah.

• zpa1989

have a werid feeling that terrance ferguson hits 10x and trolls everone. miami dead last in the NBA over the last 10 games against the SG position. schroeder will run point, ferguson SG. not an awful punt imo.

• monarch

@zpa1989 said...

have a werid feeling that terrance ferguson hits 10x and trolls everone. miami dead last in the NBA over the last 10 games against the SG position. schroeder will run point, ferguson SG. not an awful punt imo.

I think Schroder practically soaks up all that SG. PG will have the ball a ton, also Felton. Ferguson will never command usage…he may be worse without Russ kicking it out to him.

• Tajtrivedi

@got9forya said...

Right Now they have Curry slated to Start But that may change. We shall see

Curry fills the scoring role better that CJ McCollum leaves behind than Evan Turner or any other wing/guard off that bench.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Gary Harris is still Denver’s premier defender right? He should be D’ing up Kyrie?

• gaelicgirl

@got9forya said...

I’ve wondered before why they don’t start Seth, he’s a damn good shooter.

#StartSeth

• noddy

Anyone considering Kleber?

• zpa1989

projected raptors starting 5 with no leonard/lowry/ibaka?

FVV, green, powell, siakam, gasol?

or will lin or OG make their way in there?

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Why everyone on Gasol? Hes old B2B vs Jordan and no longer so discounted.

Not sure everyone is on him. 1, the thought was Kawhi would be out and Lowry in. Ibaka is still suspended. Should see minutes in the 30’s. Depleted Raptors wouldn’t be a lock to blowout the Knicks. Still got 36 in a tougher match up yesterday. Averages 34 DK points on B2B’s. Still priced at a discount from where he was with the Grizzlies. Hung 52 on DJ earlier this year when he was with Dallas still. Then 44 after he was with the Knicks. Granted both those games he was still a Grizzly. That’s all I got.

• NoLimits0

@zpa1989 said...

Have you seen him play? He’s pretty much useless in a DFS standpoint like Tony Snell. Just there to provide spacing and play some defense.

• NoLimits0

So today from the thread I’ve concluded we will have a day of VanVleet, Siakam, Nurkic, Damian, the Trail Blazers starting G, Schroeder, and PG13 as chalk? Which is the one most likely to only go for 5x or less out of the bunch?

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

Not sure everyone is on him. 1, the thought was Kawhi would be out and Lowry in. Ibaka is still suspended. Should see minutes in the 30’s. Depleted Raptors wouldn’t be a lock to blowout the Knicks. Still got 36 in a tougher match up yesterday. Averages 34 DK points on B2B’s. Still priced at a discount from where he was with the Grizzlies. Hung 52 on DJ earlier this year when he was with Dallas still. Then 44 after he was with the Knicks. Granted both those games he was still a Grizzly. That’s all I got.

How about the Knicks made Poeltl look good and thats pretty hard to do

• noddy

Isn’t Powell in play now for Toronto?

• JSteele

@NoLimits0 said...

So today from the thread I’ve concluded we will have a day of VanVleet, Siakam, Nurkic, Damian, the Trail Blazers starting G, Schroeder, and PG13 as chalk? Which is the one most likely to only go for 5x or less out of the bunch?

I’m going to go with Lillard. I think he has a poor matchup with Indy. Same thing can be said with Dennis against Miami.

• Pandamonious

@NoLimits0 said...

Nurkic, PG maybe, just because of the price, and either Curry or Hood, whomever it ends up being. Siakam maybe. I think they all can be faded technically. Schroder would be the hardest to fade of the group.

This slate is pretty loaded.

• monarch

Gotcha…Gasol has been about a 6k player since joining the Raps. I pick him all the time but it’s a big slate today and he is not moving the needle for me at the moment.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@got9forya said...

I guess it’s possible since he started for McCollum last time but right now I’m just going to assume Hood starts. I haven’t done any research yet but I’m pretty sure I will have zero interest in either

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t know. Doncic is probable. He’ll get minutes no matter what, but his numbers with Doncic off versus on are pretty dramatic. I wouldn’t expect him to replicate a big game, but the match up is there.

+1. I loaded up on DFS and THJ when Doncic was out. With Doncic in, a little less interest. THJ is bound to have a game where he gets red hot from 3 sooner or later. Matchup is beneficial to all Mavs tonight.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Gotcha…Gasol has been about a 6k player since joining the Raps. I pick him all the time but it’s a big slate today and he is not moving the needle for me at the moment.

Yeah, he’s not a lock for me or anything. If Lowry and Kawhi were both to sit that may change my opinion.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Nurkic, PG maybe, just because of the price, and either Curry or Hood, whomever it ends up being. Siakam maybe. I think they all can be faded technically. Schroder would be the hardest to fade of the group.

This slate is pretty loaded.

You got help me. I’m missing something obviously. You dont like Nurkic today? What am I missing.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

The pricing on FD is horrendous.

Quinn cook $5500!? What am I missing here

• MHDU2424

LOL former RG employee The Seige won the RG single entry series this week…a trip to Miami

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

You got help me. I’m missing something obviously. You dont like Nurkic today? What am I missing.

Never said I didn’t like him. I could just see him disappointing. It’s a mediocre match up. I think he could have some issues with Turner. He only played 17 minutes in their last game against the Pacers and they put Collins out there instead. That was early in the season though. You have Powell and NO, Ayton against CHI, and RoLo against Phoenix all cheaper with big upside. I just don’t think he’s a lock to smash.

• JSteele

What do you think about Elf today? Price is getting up there but he gets a good matchup with Dallas and I’d be happy if he gets another 50 at 7500 on DK?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).