7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Boston ( -3.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2.5 ) at San Antonio ( 2.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Phoenix ( -3 ) —- T: 229
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 214

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• captainwacky

I think FVV is fine (but not ideal) on DK— I wouldn’t touch him on FD.

• noddy

@Benf15harp said...

Noddy…….what are you doing? LOL

haha my step 4 contest isn’t going to fill ($88 entry fee) and I want to play!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

So I think I’m mostly fading TOR after originally thinking running as many as 3. I’m eating Suns chalk. More so the Schroder chalk than PG chalk. Liking Doncic/Powell/Payton stacks. A tiny taste of Mudiay chalk with a side of Mario. With just enough low owned nice pieces IMO like Wade and Bryant in every line up that I don’t feel like I have zero edge. That and mostly fading TOR. That’s my edge I suppose.

• hpatel1089

Mudiay / Schro / Markkenen / Ayton or Dragic / Lavine / Powell / Gasol FD cash? Thanks!

• Benf15harp

@noddy said...

haha my step 4 contest isn’t going to fill ($88 entry fee) and I want to play!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn Noddy i didn’t know you put that much in play nightly. Carry on! 😁

• noddy

They are scared to enter Ben when they see me in there lol

• noddy

@Benf15harp said...

Damn Noddy i didn’t know you put that much in play nightly. Carry on! 😁

I’m an idiot.

• mbunner23

@noddy said...

I’m an idiot.

Send it

• noddy

@mbunner23 said...

Send it

no thanks….you are too good for me

• ScofieldReturns

anyone have an opinion on booker vs doncic? i had booker earlier but switched to doncic…still not sure

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

So I think I’m mostly fading TOR after originally thinking running as many as 3. I’m eating Suns chalk. More so the Schroder chalk than PG chalk. Liking Doncic/Powell/Payton stacks. A tiny taste of Mudiay chalk with a side of Mario. With just enough low owned nice pieces IMO like Wade and Bryant in every line up that I don’t feel like I have zero edge. That and mostly fading TOR. That’s my edge I suppose.

I have very little TOR exposure. Highest owned toronto guy is powell, actually.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I am Playing Drum too. Last game Blake sat against SAC Drummed played terrible and looked disinterested and lazy and he caught a ton of flak for it. I don’t expect him to let it happen again.

• noddy

I have to leave in 10 mins for a soccer meeting that’s an hour away. Won’t be home until after 10 tonight so if it doesn’t fill i’ll save it for tomorrow.

• TommyG88

Beal and Gobert going to be low owned start to a sneaky stack?

• agame2323

whats a good pivot off Josh Jackson?

• dcsports21

No Nurkic talk? 11% usage bump with no CJ

• noddy

get in the step 4 contest mbunner…I do OK in those and if I can anyone here can except for maybe Jayzee and his snowflakes

• Wooden_Bones

Bogut starting. Maybe he does get enough run to be worth it?

• mbunner23

@noddy said...

get in the step 4 contest mbunner…I do OK in those and if I can anyone here can except for maybe Jayzee and his snowflakes

I don’t know what steps are. I’ve never played those.

• ValuableTrader

Pencils down

GL tonight boyz

• captainwacky

@agame2323 said...

whats a good pivot off Josh Jackson?

If it’s on DK I don’t get pivoting from him. FD Marcus Morris?

• ScofieldReturns

anunoby or derrick jones jr as my funt on FD? don’t have the extra 100 for hezonja lol

• RipCityRings

I’ve faded Elf the last two slates waiting for the bust spot and deeply regretted it, but 7.5K feels juuust right for a major letdown.

Also, Dallas PG DVP is 24th in the past month, for whatever that’s worth.

• Benf15harp

@noddy said...

I’m an idiot.

Nah! You got this….just don’t go busto.

• dcsports21

My favorite hopefully low owned guys on FD tonight are:
    D White
    Doncic
    Nurkic
    Powell

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).