• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -11.5 ) at Washington ( 11.5 ) — T: 237
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) — T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) — T: 239
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Phoenix ( -10 ) — T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8 ) — T: 224.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

Small slate , gives me time to watch the 4 hour Snyder cut of JL today.

• fleishmo6

3 cheap guards
    Neto, A. Burks and THT
    Knicks guard play always a gamble for sure but
    Looking like much of their back court is out

• Theguy49503

Whos THT again?

• BlitzburghBeatdown

@Theguy49503 said...

Whos THT again?

• dominicanpapi

On FD, Mitchell/Clarkson/Ingles all at SG, with Quickley there too. If he’s out, you got Bullock and Burks there.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

So, do we know if Westbrook is playing or not yet? The Wizards released an injury report for tonight’s game yesterday afternoon and listed him OUT, but also listed Rui and Wagner questionable due to health protocols, but that obviously makes no sense as Rui played last night. It doesn’t seem like any DFS related website is treating Westbrook as OUT either.

I’m assuming since Westbrook has played the last few B2B’s, he’s playing right? And clearly somebody put out an old injury report?

• Brendan239

Hard slate today, every PG has a weak opponent and same w Center. Grrrereaatt

• binz21

GOD DO I HATE OPTO!!

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

So, do we know if Westbrook is playing or not yet? The Wizards released an injury report for tonight’s game yesterday afternoon and listed him OUT, but also listed Rui and Wagner questionable due to health protocols, but that obviously makes no sense as Rui played last night. It doesn’t seem like any DFS related website is treating Westbrook as OUT either.

I’m assuming since Westbrook has played the last few B2B’s, he’s playing right? And clearly somebody put out an old injury report?

Basketball Monster
    @BaskMonster
    ·
    2m
    Yes, an odd injury report, and we believe it’s wrong. It was posted all day yesterday too even though some of those players played Wednesday night.

• zeeshan2

I can’t wait to post a score of 330+ on DK again and not cash

• xaab

@tmarohl said...

Basketball Monster
    @BaskMonster
    ·
    2m
    Yes, an odd injury report, and we believe it’s wrong. It was posted all day yesterday too even though some of those players played Wednesday night.

Rotoworld just said he’s out against the Jazz today.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@xaab said...

Based on the odd injury report though, which means nothing.

• dominicanpapi

@xaab said...

They’re just going by the NBA injury report. Russ has played in the last few back to back sets.

• nerman

@zeeshan2 said...

I can’t wait to post a score of 330+ on DK again and not cash

347.3 on FD and no cash has me thinking it might be time to take a hiatus.

• tmarohl

@xaab said...

Yeah, that was the weirdest injury report I have ever seen. Already predicting two guys who played last night would be out for health and safety protocols today, and predicting Westbrook would be out for a sore quad today, even before he played last night.

• tmarohl

@nerman said...

347.3 on FD and no cash has me thinking it might be time to take a hiatus.

I had 398 on my best and it was only good for about 3000th place and 8 bucks.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, that was the weirdest injury report I have ever seen. Already predicting two guys who played last night would be out for health and safety protocols today, and predicting Westbrook would be out for a sore quad today, even before he played last night.

Wizards obviously thought they were gonna win and all those guys were gonna be out late celebrating with Westbrook getting extra wild

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I had 398 on my best and it was only good for about 3000th place and 8 bucks.

Yep if you didnt have Bey in your player pool you weren’t winning anything big. I originally had him but was one of the last guys out when Ellington/DSJ were made active for no reason

• zeeshan2

Booker less than 8k on DK is criminal

• antzilla810

Tonight’s express slate on FD is a joke.

• Codyveo

I think we all get too caught up with scores and where you finish based on scores. There are nights when 330 will win single entry tourneys and nights like last night where you need 360 to cash. Doesn’t mean your 340 lineup was very good imo and has no relevance to other nights. Each night is about maximizing your score, some nights that’s higher than others. My rant of the day is now over, lol.

• binz21

I agree, its just very disheartening knowing your lineup is legit only to see the sharks creeping up with a better one. So tiring.

• Dunl0p

Same shit, different day

• dominicanpapi

@Codyveo said...

I think we all get too caught up with scores and where you finish based on scores. There are nights when 330 will win single entry tourneys and nights like last night where you need 360 to cash. Doesn’t mean your 340 lineup was very good imo and has no relevance to other nights. Each night is about maximizing your score, some nights that’s higher than others. My rant of the day is now over, lol.

It doesn’t help when Bey and Time Lord score 25-30 points over their projections. Those are the outlier performances that push up cash lines and winning GPP scores.

• Codyveo

@dominicanpapi said...

It doesn’t help when Bey and Time Lord score 25-30 points over their projections. Those are the outlier performances that push up cash lines and winning GPP scores.

Totally agree

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).