• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -11.5 ) at Washington ( 11.5 ) — T: 237
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) — T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) — T: 239
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Phoenix ( -10 ) — T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8 ) — T: 224.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

Frankie actually having a decent game for him.

• dominicanpapi

You’re playing Frankie Smokes in the hopes he gets you 18-22 fantasy points to fit everyone else in, and not hoping he gets 30. It wouldn’t shock me if the winning LU on FD is Russ with Frankie on FD. He’s at 23 fantasy points and is probably going to close.

Russ was pissed after the last game, as a Wiz fan I didn’t play him b/c the matchup was tough. I essentially need Lillard to play just as well to have any shot.

• billythekidcowboysheat

overrated jazz let rwbrick go off, played the wrong bogdanovic.

• Bodhisattva

I’ve got a runner going into the night games with LBJ, RoCo, Harrell, and then J. Hayes in the utility slot. I think Hayes gets the minutes tonight, but is there any other screaming value I could switch to? Nothing jumping out at me.

• Calicapo

To think that my skepticism about playing Gobert in all of my lineups was the fear of the Jazz blowing the Wiz out.

• Helpabrotherout

Harrell
    Towns or Kanter

• billythekidcowboysheat

Would love ot in msg here.

• Wsdm61987

@fresh56 said...

anybody playing Fournier?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bodhisattva said...

I’ve got a runner going into the night games with LBJ, RoCo, Harrell, and then J. Hayes in the utility slot. I think Hayes gets the minutes tonight, but is there any other screaming value I could switch to? Nothing jumping out at me.

Hayes and Juancho is all I see and I’d probably stick with Hayes

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Helpabrotherout said...

Harrell
    Towns or Kanter

Towns if you have that much money

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

I just need my last 4 players to get me 200 on fd to take it down…lol…career games for all 4.

• BerkeleyBoss

How did that game end without ORL fouling?

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

How did that game end without ORL fouling?

They couldn’t catch Burks.

• Bodhisattva

@theIrrigator said...

Hayes and Juancho is all I see and I’d probably stick with Hayes

Thanks Irrigator, yeah all that I could make a case for was Juancho Caruso and Martin but gonna stick with Hayes

• RipCityRings

Missed out on Westy but I’ve got a decent single bullet on DK with Randle, Mitchell, Jingles, Burks and Bullock. Still have Lonzo, Ayton and THT to go. Any better pivots I’m missing? Lonzo and Ayton always make me nervous…

Edit: Only alternative I can see is Zion, Payne and NAW, but that feels sketchy minutes-wise.

• tmarohl

@RipCityRings said...

Missed out on Westy but I’ve got a decent single bullet on DK with Randle, Mitchell, Jingles, Burks and Bullock. Still have Lonzo, Ayton and THT to go. Any better pivots I’m missing? Lonzo and Ayton always make me nervous…

I would play Harrell over Ayton. THT makes me nervous with Caruso back. I never play Lonzo.

• Wsdm61987

@RipCityRings said...

I’m on Rubio and Trez got THT as well

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

There is no overcoming Clarkson

Maybe if Frank had busted like on first half… but him getting 7x and Bullock also going well over projections makes cashing with Clarkson nearly impossible

• RipCityRings

@tmarohl said...

I would play Harrell over Ayton. THT makes me nervous with Caruso back. I never play Lonzo.

Shoot didn’t see Caruso was in. I had zero
    Time for research/news today (to the point that I ended up with Ross on FD) but too late to pivot now. THT is my utility so I could technically drop down to KCP or Caruso, but that all feels like a dice roll.

• Wsdm61987

@tmarohl said...

With how THT has been playin’ in Carusos absence, the coaches would be foolish not to give him the same allotment of minutes he’s been seein’. KCP SHOULD be the odd man out of the rotation. That obviously is unlikely

• noddy

Ended up with 190.5 from my 5 Knicks players. 310.75 in my cash games on DK. If that doesn’t cash then oh well.

Well.. another nightmare of NBA DFS. Put Bertans in cause I saw 3700 – definitely underpriced, and he got 4 fp, yet another line destroyed by an injury. And no Ingles, Mitchell or Westbrook. So no cash.

• RipCityRings

And like clockwork, Ayton in quick foul trouble and Lonzo bricking 3s. Smh…

• billythekidcowboysheat

Pj and tht vs scary and morris on fd?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Dame going for a repeat here

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).