• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -11.5 ) at Washington ( 11.5 ) — T: 237
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) — T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) — T: 239
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Phoenix ( -10 ) — T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8 ) — T: 224.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Codyveo

Any takes on Moses Brown today? I fully am aware Horford is back, but Brown on FD still only 4,400, against Atlanta, especially if Capela is out again. The way he has played got to think he sees 22-24 minutes even with Horford.

Len should be in a good spot too.

• bdf

@dominicanpapi said...

It doesn’t help when Bey and Time Lord score 25-30 points over their projections. Those are the outlier performances that push up cash lines and winning GPP scores.

I was all in on Timelord, just had too much Thies and no Bey. If Brooklyn sucked vs centers and their center is now in Cleveland, Cleveland will likely suck vs centers (and they have).

• dominicanpapi

@Codyveo said...

Any takes on Moses Brown today? I fully am aware Horford is back, but Brown on FD still only 4,400, against Atlanta, especially if Capela is out again. The way he has played got to think he sees 22-24 minutes even with Horford.

If Brown starts, love him. If he doesn’t, still like him but less exposure.

• CharlieDontSurf

Why were people on Bey?

• Pandamonious

@CharlieDontSurf said...

Why were people on Bey?

Toronto has been absolutely atrocious to wings, especially 3&D type wings. This has been all season and not just with Siakam/OG/FVV out. Toronto has no 3 PT defense. In fact, Toronto as a whole hasn’t been very good defensively. Take into account McGruder and Ellington were out, his minutes were going to get a bump as well.

• Dunl0p

There were also six triple-doubles yesterday, most on a single day in NBA history

• tmarohl

I know we don’t want to get into a vaccine discussion, but these are the latest guidelines being distributed by the NBA.
    https://twitter.com/JeffZillgitt/status/1372559079588167682/photo/1

• CharlieDontSurf

@Pandamonious said...

Toronto has been absolutely atrocious to wings, especially 3&D type wings. This has been all season and not just with Siakam/OG/FVV out. Toronto has no 3 PT defense. In fact, Toronto as a whole hasn’t been very good defensively. Take into account McGruder and Ellington were out, his minutes were going to get a bump as well.

Thanks Panda.

• Theguy49503

The optimizer loves Moses Brown today, wondering if they make a switch and start him instead of Horford?

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah the sneaky best thing I’ve done in the last few weeks is treat Toronto like they’re Washington. It’s been a very successful strategy.

• dominicanpapi

Rivers, Rose, Quickley and Payton all out.

Essentially the guard rotation is Frankie Smokes, Burks, Bullock and Barrett probably playing some point guard.

• bazerko

Thibs seems to love Burks, had him bringing the ball up court in the 4th versus Philadelphia. Granted every play would result in him giving it to Randle to play ISO ball haha

• dominicanpapi

MCW is out per the 1:30 injury report. Ross/Fournier questionable.

• Theguy49503

Im going with Burks

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    8m
    Immanuel Quickley (ankle) ruled out Thursday.

• monarch

Here we go.

CJ 7400 1.28 FPPM 28 to 30 minutes off a dud
    Ayton 6200 vs KAT
    Capela if he starts if not then Nathan Knight 3500

• jdtrey

CJ needs a few more games back before I’ll play him – did not look like the same player from before the injury.
    Ayton has been hot garbage. Don’t think he’s getting 5 stocks again tonight.
    Do like the Nathan Knight call though!

SG on FD is going to be atrocious just because of all the Knicks and Jazz at that spot tonight.

• Tweety888

Very few guards on either side of the NY/ORL game…news on Ross/Fournier important. Chasson a possible play

• mbunner23

Could be an Alex Len night again.

• Wsdm61987

@Codyveo said...

Not quite a narrative game, but Horford will be playin’ the team that drafted him. From my understandin’, before he got picked up by the Celtics-(BLEED GREEN, Boston bred son here, now in Sactown, go Kings)-he wanted to stay in ATL, just didn’t work out. Extra motivation tonight, alongside possible trade rumors?! Hmmm. If Horford starts, I’m gonna have him in a couple line-ups.

• mbunner23

@Wsdm61987 said...

Not quite a narrative game, but Horford will be playin’ the team that drafted him. From my understandin’, before he got picked up by the Celtics-(BLEED GREEN, Boston bred son here, now in Sactown, go Kings)-he wanted to stay in ATL, just didn’t work out. Extra motivation tonight, alongside possible trade rumors?! Hmmm. If Horford starts, I’m gonna have him in a couple line-ups.

No offense but I think that narrative is reaching.

• Wsdm61987

Same goes for Gallo tonight, playin’ former team just as a narrative/keep in the back of your mind/don’t diminish nothin’ type of info.

• dominicanpapi

Ntilikina is the minimum on both sites. I don’t know how to project his minutes. I have him at 30 with Burks and Barrett getting the remaining backup point guard minutes.

Ntilikina – 30
    Barrett – 8 (+30 at small forward)
    Burks – 30
    Bullock – 28

• charara1224

@theIrrigator said...

Yep if you didnt have Bey in your player pool you weren’t winning anything big. I originally had him but was one of the last guys out when Ellington/DSJ were made active for no reason

Yup that news killed me i pivoted off Bey once i read mcgruder/dsj active and ended up dropping 396. Definitely wouldve hit first had i kept him

• Pandamonious

@dominicanpapi said...

Ntilikina is the minimum on both sites. I don’t know how to project his minutes. I have him at 30 with Burks and Barrett getting the remaining backup point guard minutes.

Ntilikina – 30
    Barrett – 8 (+30 at small forward)
    Burks – 30
    Bullock – 28

It’s not easy to predict, because usually when Frankie started, he didn’t play more than 20-25 minutes, but they’re definitely in a bind.

I could see Burks and Bullock each playing more like 38, before Frankie plays 30.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).