• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -11.5 ) at Washington ( 11.5 ) — T: 237
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) — T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) — T: 239
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Phoenix ( -10 ) — T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8 ) — T: 224.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

It’s not easy to predict, because usually when Frankie started, he didn’t play more than 20-25 minutes, but they’re definitely in a bind.

I could see Burks and Bullock each playing more like 38, before Frankie plays 30.

Even at 30 minutes with his traditional points per minute rate, you are only looking at 15-18 fantasy points.

• Wsdm61987

@mbunner23 said...

No offense but I think that narrative is reaching.

None taken, may very well be a reach, just sayin’ I’ve seen crazier things and when it comes to DFS, I tend to not discount anything. Some may consider it overload, but these narratives have a part to play. Lookit DD last night, about 5% owned, back close to home, playin’ the team he probably routed for growin’ up and in the state he went to college in. Probably wanted to get drafted by Philly(speculative). These guys find ways to motivate themselves with little things like that. In addition he was gettin’ more run. Just take into consideration, thats all. I’m not sayin’ go balls to the wall every lineup Horford and ignore all stat related research, simply another tool to possibly assist in potential line-ups.

• frugal

Right now feel like starting all builds with J Randle and Vuc is the way. With the injury news, probably paired with Frank N and C Randle.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

The Knick PG you want is Randle

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

The Knick PG you want is Randle

I THINK most people here, if not all, realize the offense is going to run through him, but you know, NYK is lacking guards here and the ones they have are cheap and ORL bleeds points to guards, sooo…I mean..decent shot here that Burks takes 18 FGS’s or so maybe more, and will still get some peripherals.

Fading all the Knick guards though to double down on Jazz guards or to play someone like Shai or Jerome if Dort and Maledon are out certainly has merit.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

It’s not easy to predict, because usually when Frankie started, he didn’t play more than 20-25 minutes, but they’re definitely in a bind.

I could see Burks and Bullock each playing more like 38, before Frankie plays 30.

How many bodies does NY have? 144 minutes to fill 1-3. Barrett, Bullock, Burks would all have to see 40+ for Frank to only see 20 unless Toppin suddenly sees real minutes at a position other than SF, but I feel Thibs has more confidence in Frank than Toppin. Of course maybe they give Knox or another scrub some spot minutes.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

You still play Burks and Barrett

• Pandamonious

@frugal said...

How many bodies does NY have? 144 minutes to fill 1-3. Barrett, Bullock, Burks would all have to see 40+ for Frank to only see 20 unless Toppin suddenly sees real minutes at a position other than SF, but I feel Thibs has more confidence in Frank than Toppin. Of course maybe they give Knox or another scrub some spot minutes.

Assuming they don’t move someone like Harper into the rotation who never plays they have

Burks
    Frankie
    Barrett
    Bullock
    Knox
    Toppin
    Gibson
    Randle
    Noel

They could do something like,

PG – Frankie 24 minutes/Burks 24 minutes
    SG – Bullock 34 minutes/Burks 14 minutes
    SF – Barrett 36 minutes/Knox or Toppin 12 minutes
    PF – Randle 24 minutes/Gibson 24 minutes
    C – Noel 35 minutes/Randle 13 minutes

With the way Thibs has been historically, playing “his” guys and playing them a significant amount of minutes wouldn’t be surprising.

• mbunner23

How much do you guys want to bet Brad Steven’s leaves Boston for Indiana U.

• realphipps

My first call in a few weeks… Charlotte guys will be underowned tonight. Namely Lamelo and his 7x on both platforms.

• tmarohl

@mbunner23 said...

He claims he is not.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Assuming they don’t move someone like Harper into the rotation who never plays they have

Burks
    Frankie
    Barrett
    Bullock
    Knox
    Toppin
    Gibson
    Randle
    Noel

They could do something like,

PG – Frankie 24 minutes/Burks 24 minutes
    SG – Bullock 34 minutes/Burks 14 minutes
    SF – Barrett 36 minutes/Knox or Toppin 12 minutes
    PF – Randle 24 minutes/Gibson 24 minutes
    C – Noel 35 minutes/Randle 13 minutes

With the way Thibs has been historically, playing “his” guys and playing them a significant amount of minutes wouldn’t be surprising.

I totally understand about Thibs and his guys and his aversion to rookie play, but NY is getting real thin. Don’t get me wrong I think Burks is a fantastic play but I don’t know if he’s seeing 40 minutes tonight (though his season high was last game vs PHI where he saw 35). I think Frank sees 25+ minutes tonight, but I could certainly be mistaken.

• tmarohl

MCW out per labs.

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

MCW out per labs.

He was out in the 1:30 EST official injury report. Labs was nappin’ on that one.

• mrjredoak

@mbunner23 said...

Indiana grad and lifetime Indy resident. No matter how much we all hope and pray it happens, its not happening.

• Brendan239

I can’t stop plugging in Dame/Lonzo and moving on. Feel like some big pieces from Orlando tonight, line moved quite a bit and it dropped 3 points. Sucks, cuz I have a Barrett/Randle/Vuc LU I like. I feel like Randle can play 40 minutes and put up 9 FD points (yes, I remember his outlier games from Wash). Seems like after Dame/Ball you have to go Mitchell/Gobert – oddly high total and they can’t blow out teams. Then add 1 or 2 more from the Por/NO game (Covington/Hart) and throw in a couple of punts. Right?

• Brendan239

Could this be a good Saric spot? Did he play for Minny?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

F Dame

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

F Dame

WHoooooa. What?!

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

F Dame

??????????????????????????????

• tmarohl

??????????????????????????????

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

WHoooooa. What?!

Lol. Dude let’s everyone on his team get involved and plays passive while McCollum is out. McCollum comes back and then he decides its Dame time? I’m still tilted over his 75 burger lol

• Brendan239

Went up to KAT from Gobert …Dame/Lonzo in 3/3 FD LUs. Can both Covington and Trent exceed value too?

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

Went up to KAT from Gobert …Dame/Lonzo in 3/3 FD LUs. Can both Covington and Trent exceed value too?

You really don’t ever want to win, do you?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Do we like Dame/Lonzo or Dame/Zion? Hard to fit both Gs with all the guards value

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).