• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -11.5 ) at Washington ( 11.5 ) — T: 237
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) — T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) — T: 239
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Phoenix ( -10 ) — T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8 ) — T: 224.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• miggs6876

@Codyveo said...

I think we all get too caught up with scores and where you finish based on scores. There are nights when 330 will win single entry tourneys and nights like last night where you need 360 to cash. Doesn’t mean your 340 lineup was very good imo and has no relevance to other nights. Each night is about maximizing your score, some nights that’s higher than others. My rant of the day is now over, lol.

I agree.

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Who are y’all liking at C on FD tonight? I’m looking at Vuc, KAT, Harrell and maybe Len.

Trez for me, because I like a hammer, and he is the only one I like from that game. I liked some THT before Caruso was declared eligible to play.

• captainwacky

I don’t even bother posting any more about high point totals because I tried for like 5 years. You’re not trying to beat a score. There are no multipliers, there are no targets. You’re trying to beat other people on a different slate every day. Creating relative expectancies is a terrible way to condition your brain into missing nuance.

• miggs6876

@Tweety888 said...

Very few guards on either side of the NY/ORL game…news on Ross/Fournier important. Chasson a possible play

Is this a game we really want to focus on? The team totals is like 206.

• nerman

Lamelo could go ham but they are as healthy as they’ve been in a while aren’t they? Graham is back, Hayward, Zeller, Rozier, PJ … lot of mouths to feed with Monk, Miles and Martins all chipping in.

Not saying he can’t get there just harder for me to see that path.

• captainwacky

@miggs6876 said...

I mean… yes?

• Breeze

@nerman said...

Lamelo could go ham but they are as healthy as they’ve been in a while aren’t they? Graham is back, Hayward, Zeller, Rozier, PJ … lot of mouths to feed with Monk, Miles and Martins all chipping in.

Not saying he can’t get there just harder for me to see that path.

Ball has been awful these past few games, he is simply not getting enough clock.

• miggs6876

@RipCityRings said...

The Pelicans are a defensive mess but I highly doubt they let Dame pop off for 50 natural again. Wouldn’t be surprised if they throw a bunch of doubles at him and we see CJ find his stride a bit along with Melo getting more shots up. Pels also probably don’t shoot 50% from deep again.

11K Dame with CJ back is pretty wild.

They did try to take the ball out of his hands last game. There were plenty of times they doubled him way best the 3 point line. For a little bit it was effective but it seemed like they didn’t fully commit to it. Dame took over and got hot. I feel like this game isn’t a ceiling game for Dame. Still his floor is so good it’s hard to fade him.

• tmarohl

NBA Central
    @TheNBACentral
    · 21m
    “I hope he gets traded. . . He can’t stand New Orleans.”

- LaVar Ball on Lonzo Ball
    (h/t @ClutchPointsApp )

• NDNole

@miggs6876 said...

They did try to take the ball out of his hands last game. There were plenty of times they doubled him way best the 3 point line. For a little bit it was effective but it seemed like they didn’t fully commit to it. Dame took over and got hot. I feel like this game isn’t a ceiling game for Dame. Still his floor is so good it’s hard to fade him.

It was just a matter of……………it didnt matter. He was that hot. When guys like him get hot like that its not much that can be done except go 90’s nba defense and hope everyone doesnt foul out. lol.

• miggs6876

@captainwacky said...

I mean… yes?

Ok I trust your judgement.

• zline34

LaMelo + Dame = 100

• frugal

@miggs6876 said...

The general rule IMHO is you want to target guards in high total fast paced games and bigs in lower total slower games. There’s always exceptions, but this game is extra juicy due to players being out on both sides. I’m not suggesting stacking it is a sure fire winning strategy but I think fading it is a mistake.

• Wsdm61987

@tmarohl said...

NBA Central
    @TheNBACentral
    · 21m
    “I hope he gets traded. . . He can’t stand New Orleans.”

- LaVar Ball on Lonzo Ball
    (h/t @ClutchPointsApp )

Oh wow, it’s that bad huh

• miggs6876

@frugal said...

The general rule IMHO is you want to target guards in high total fast paced games and bigs in lower total slower games. There’s always exceptions, but this game is extra juicy due to players being out on both sides. I’m not suggesting stacking it is a sure fire winning strategy but I think fading it is a mistake.

Nice breakdown.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

• Hayday12

Capela is in

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I mean… yes?

Wacky is this a Len game? I have dipped my toe in the water and it is really cold. Usually does not end well for me.

• monarch

Kinda like Kuzma (barf). This is the same matchup that MPJ went for 48 DK points last night

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    3m
    Lineup note: Nathan Knight will serve as backup C on Thursday ahead of Onyeka Okongwu.

• dominicanpapi

So we just need the news of whether Moses Brown is starting or not, and starting PG news for the Knicks.

Fournier and Gordon starting.

• Tweety888

@monarch said...

Kinda like Kuzma (barf). This is the same matchup that MPJ went for 48 DK points last night

Someone mentioned PF against CHA yesterday

• Brendan239

Does that change anything for Lonzo?

• zpa1989

anyone punting alex len on FD? for the min price, i think he can easily 8x here

• captainwacky

@MickyD10970 said...

Wacky is this a Len game? I have dipped my toe in the water and it is really cold. Usually does not end well for me.

Don’t love him today. He basically is in a momentum-based starting role at the momentum (like if they play well and he isn’t getting cooked on D, he’ll keep playing). The Jazz move the ball so damn well… he’s probably gonna get his lunch eaten even harder than normal on that end. But I also am a sucker for Alex Len so I’ll have some shares; I just wouldn’t qualify it is a strong spot.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).