• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -11.5 ) at Washington ( 11.5 ) — T: 237
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) — T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) — T: 239
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Phoenix ( -10 ) — T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8 ) — T: 224.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

Man tempted to run Gordon but he’s gotta be on a minutes limit.

• captainwacky

Also one thing that leans me towards Alex Len some nights more than others is how high I think his ownership will be (which isn’t a shocking concept, but on someone as volatile and polarizing as him I think it’s much more important). Like last night, there was no chance anyone was playing him, and the spot was good, so I went heavy. Tonight, the spot is OK, and he’ll probably have triple his ownership from last night, so taking the significant risk that he duds isn’t going to pay out as well when he goes off on a night like tonigh.

• bdf

@Tweety888 said...

Someone mentioned PF against CHA yesterday

Always PF against Charlotte!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

Dort, Theo, Svi all playing for OKC

• miggs6876

How come not a beep out of Chris Paul at 6.9k vs Minn. D? Rubio is on a heater playing his old team at 5.4k too.

• CharlieDontSurf

@tmarohl said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    3m
    Lineup note: Nathan Knight will serve as backup C on Thursday ahead of Onyeka Okongwu.

Is Knight a good pivot off Len if there is a chance Len is high owned?

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

How come not a beep out of Chris Paul at 6.9k vs Minn. D?

I’m 100% on FD

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@miggs6876 said...

How come not a beep out of Chris Paul at 6.9k vs Minn. D? Rubio is on a heater playing his old team at 5.4k too.

Not sure, but he’ll definitely be chalk.

• captainwacky

@CharlieDontSurf said...

Is Knight a good pivot off Len if there is a chance Len is high owned?

Also skeptical of Knight here. He was only playing moderate minutes with Capela out and Collins playing C functionally. Now they have both those guys, so I imagine Knight’s minute range is something like 10-16.

• bazerko

Steve Clifford just said that Aaron Gordon will be the backup PG tonight, so I guess the minutes limit is done.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Also one thing that leans me towards Alex Len some nights more than others is how high I think his ownership will be (which isn’t a shocking concept, but on someone as volatile and polarizing as him I think it’s much more important). Like last night, there was no chance anyone was playing him, and the spot was good, so I went heavy. Tonight, the spot is OK, and he’ll probably have triple his ownership from last night, so taking the significant risk that he duds isn’t going to pay out as well when he goes off on a night like tonigh.

Chason Randle > Len on DK tonight then. I think if Ross plays he is the guy to go with but they don’t really have a point guard tonight.

• frugal

@miggs6876 said...

Yeah my projections like Paul. Ayton is at a nice DK price here as well and I think you can run Edwards back as well.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@bazerko said...

Steve Clifford just said that Aaron Gordon will be the backup PG tonight, so I guess the minutes limit is done.

Why? Randle plays PG for 30 minutes and Gordon plays 18.

Birch/Aminu/Okeke split PF minutes

• dgballer

anyone liking NAW tonight?

• bazerko

https://twitter.com/JoshuaBRobbins/status/1372671030502690816?s=20

• bazerko

I posted the link to the beat writer who tweeted that

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

Dort, Theo, Svi all playing for OKC

Does this make Moses unplayable?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@dgballer said...

anyone liking NAW tonight?

Yes, just hard on both sites really with SG options, especially on FD. Hard to not just eat the Burks/Ingles/Clarkson chalk on the cheaper end. Even Bullock.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

Does this make Moses unplayable?

No, but it makes Ty Jerome and Kenrich Williams unplayable IMO.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Why? Randle plays PG for 30 minutes and Gordon plays 18.

Birch/Aminu/Okeke split PF minutes

That was exactly what I thought lol

• Tweety888

Jingles with Conley out

• Theguy49503

@bazerko said...

https://twitter.com/JoshuaBRobbins/status/1372671030502690816?s=20

Yep

• maddysdaddy0914

PF on Dk is ugly. Thoughts?

• frugal

@maddysdaddy0914 said...

Uh….

• captainwacky

@maddysdaddy0914 said...

Randle, (please forgive me, myself) Kuz, and then maybe look at Hayward/Washington as riskier/rewardier options? I’ve also punted Naz Reid a couple times in blowout kits.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).