• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -11.5 ) at Washington ( 11.5 ) — T: 237
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) — T: 206.5
    7:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) — T: 239
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 10 ) at Phoenix ( -10 ) — T: 231.5
    10:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at LA Lakers ( -8 ) — T: 224.5

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

Ok, my projections/optimizer spit this out as the DK optimal tonight:

C Randle, Frank N, Lebron, Burks, Randle, Kuzma, Capela, THT.

We’ll see how it does tonight.

• zeeshan2

Randle, Clarkson, Burks, and Gobert coming alive

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@zline34 said...

Noel 2% what did I miss?

The better center options

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

len is a flop and won’t get there. knew it. oh well.

Glad I listened to Captainwacky and took my foot out of the water. Ended up with 0 Len

• Helpabrotherout

Mitchell sucks!!!!!

• blackdirkdiggler

Cmon Donovan Mitchell. Need u to show that all star form. Its my Wiz you’re playing. Good goo ga moo. U can do it. Positive reinforcement, positive reinforcement.

• zeeshan2

Trae going off

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

I decided I would reserve some lineups before lock and I would edit after the first game started when I got to NM. Did 17 with Ingles, 10 with Gobert, 5 Gobert/Ingles and then a few with no one from the first game. Forgot I wouldn’t be able to easily swaptimize the trains to unique lineups. Panicked before the next 2 games locked and accidentally ended up with a bunch of Aaron Gordon so hopefully he can hit 30 mins

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@zeeshan2 said...

Trae going off

Must trust the Trae chart

• callmetouch

I can never get Capela right lmaooooo

• zline34

No Trae just pack it up and go home!

• feekdogg

Dud-ovan Mitchell

• Hayday12

I’m scared to even look at my lineups right now. Probably just watch JL at come back when all the games are done. lol

• noddy

Ntilikina got a stat

• noddy

@zline34 said...

No Trae just pack it up and go home!

Someone said Dort was going to lock him down.

• zline34

@noddy said...

Someone said Dort was going to lock him down.

Good thing I don’t listen to other people. Although someone should have warned me about Noel.

• Golfnut04240

Should have played Chasson Randle instead of Alex Len in one of my DK GPPs at Util. Damn.

• jayzee666

I said this on opening day of NBA – I can’t wait until it is over and collect my achievements!
    Actually I say that for every sport!

❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️

• captainwacky

@MickyD10970 said...

Glad I listened to Captainwacky and took my foot out of the water. Ended up with 0 Len

It pains me to tell people not to play Alex Len. I didn’t listen enough and still have 25 percent on DK. But I kinda knew I was burning $.

But on the other hand, I just want to be the first to announce that I will have massive amounts of Wood tomorrow night. Maybe even the most Wood I’ve ever had.

• deepfat

Wizards are going to ruin everyone’s night.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Royce 3%?

Waaaay too high
    Nobody should play him
    Ever

🤡

• mbunner23

@captainwacky said...

It pains me to tell people not to play Alex Len. I didn’t listen enough and still have 25 percent on DK. But I kinda knew I was burning $.

But on the other hand, I just want to be the first to announce that I will have massive amounts of Wood tomorrow night. Maybe even the most Wood I’ve ever had.

I played him. Game theory made perfect sense, they needed his size for Gobert. It obviously didn’t work out but it wasn’t some off the wall random play that you sometimes see being discussed.

• superjon

Looks like the FD Main is up to 4.44 tomorrow.

• tmarohl

Anyone pair Trae and Westbrook on FD?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@deepfat said...

Wizards are going to ruin everyone’s night.

Maybe. Sometimes in these scenarios it sets them up extremely well for the 2nd half. Ingles is already approaching must have if Utah claws back in. Granted unlikely Bojan, Gobert, Mitchell, Clarkson all get there in the 2nd half too, but a couple others might.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).