12:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    1:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: 208.5
    4:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 9.5 ) at Detroit ( -9.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    6:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Miami ( -7 ) —- T: 214
    6:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 208
    6:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13.5 ) at San Antonio ( -13.5 ) —- T: 204
    9:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• superjon

I think you have to pay up for lebron/kyrie stack with all of the value at SG.

Plus they might be really low owned after last night.

• Dirt_Lavert

Also, feels like a Drummond game. Kinda scary how sometimes he disappears. Seems like a lock at his DK price in this mu.

• fenway92

Is it just me or does Shabazz seem almost mandatory on the main slate?

• MrPerfekt7

This early morning slate tho. Liking Drummond and Horford for the C position today

• AngryVic

Lebron has to play today right? NBA season is coming in for a landing and Cavs have 2 teams in striking distance of 1st place. I just hate this is the late game and its the Lakers, I could see them saying “Meh, lets rest them 1 more time then crush the last few weeks of the season.”

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@fenway92 said...

Is it just me or does Shabazz seem almost mandatory on the main slate?

On DK, he’s barely even on my radar. Up to 4k. It’s not a dream match up or anything, I get the appeal, but no where near mandatory.

• ScoLuns

• Blogger of the Month

The question isn’t who is the best value. The question is who is going to be “out” after lock. 😐

• Pick1979

I’ve never wasted so much time watching in horror to see if my players are late scratches, it honestly takes the fun OUT of DFS and Watching the games. What the point of watching if two hours prior to game (but after lock) your 10k GUY is resting.

What a dis as tah move by DK

• fenway92

@Pandamonious said...

On DK, he’s barely even on my radar. Up to 4k. It’s not a dream match up or anything, I get the appeal, but no where near mandatory.

I should’ve mentioned that I was looking at him on fanduel where he is only $3.7K. He’s gotten a minutes bump since Bjelica went down. I just dont see a whole lot of obvious value picks today so he stood out as one of the few legitimate picks

• fenway92

@ScoLuns said...

The question isn’t who is the best value. The question is who is going to be “out” after lock. 😐

The good thing is that the Spurs have a 7:00 tip off so we SHOULD know if theyre sitting anybody well before 6:00…. also dont see the Cavs sitting LeBron or Love…. Kyrie is someone I could see sitting possibly

• Pandamonious

My plan today is to play 3 or 4 of Dragic, McGruder, Ellington, J. Johnson, T. Johnson, Whiteside, or Richardson in every line up. Dragic, J. Johnson and Whiteside being the favorites. Did a full fade of Rubio last game, but he’s high on my list today. Russell is too cheap on DK. Really like Davis, even if Cousins plays. Love going back to a Holiday/Davis stack if Cousins is out, especially since it burned people last time. Ibaka is on the upswing and his price went down. DeRozan has to bust out at some point, and his price has hit a new low.

• Tigeryank

@AngryVic said...

Lebron has to play today right? NBA season is coming in for a landing and Cavs have 2 teams in striking distance of 1st place. I just hate this is the late game and its the Lakers, I could see them saying “Meh, lets rest them 1 more time then crush the last few weeks of the season.”

Not even touching that game just in case

• Draftdreamsbig

Clarkson is my only late game play. Not risking a late game scratch. Enough potential in the early games

• IronMonkey415

Looks like Mandatory is today special words of the day.

You guys think Al Horford is MANDATORY to use in the early slate?

• Pandamonious

@IronMonkey415 said...

On DK i’d rather go up to Drummond.

• MrPerfekt7

@IronMonkey415 said...

Yep

• billholler

@superjon said...

I think you have to pay up for lebron/kyrie stack with all of the value at SG.

Plus they might be really low owned after last night.

Last night will in no way reduce their ownership. If anything, it should increase it since they are obviously well rested. PG against the Lakers is a free square.

• TeamTarek

Bros need some help !!

CauleStein + Derozan or Tyler Johnon + Nurkic

what do you prefer?

• Munnyroe

Something seems fishy with Drummond today IMO. I feel like he should cost more than 7100. Phoenix is also sneaky decent vs. big men. I’ll fade him and go with Horford and Lopez for less.

• bjacksonibew

No BroLo love today?

• jayzee666

Playing a few games on the All Day slate on Yahoo.
    Hoping for some late night scratches so I have better chance at finishing in the middle of the pack although they have player swap.
    Soome players I am playing so you should consider fading: – Horford – George – I think he is BUST of the day since he follows classic pattern. Putting up consistent high numbers, high minutes, avg opponent, in my lineups. – Bradley – Dragic/T. Johnson. I like the Miami game too which just increases likelihood of disappointment.

Zubac as a “Late Night Hammer”! Another term to put on the “Banned Terms” list :)
    May put one more lineup in with Davis/more Heat players. I am torn on this as I don’t want to take potential money out Pandamonious’ pockets! :)

I have a long successful history of sucking potential and value out of good matchups, so just trying to help others!

• iron_tactics

I don’t think Crowder is going to repeat today

• iron_tactics

@iron_tactics said...

I don’t think Crowder is going to repeat today

Still better than Barnes though for the early?

• NBAFantasy101

Horford, Barnes or Dirk?

• Naomi44

I have no idea… who to play at shooting guard beside McCollum.. I think its a toss up…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).