12:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    1:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: 208.5
    4:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 9.5 ) at Detroit ( -9.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    6:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Miami ( -7 ) —- T: 214
    6:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 208
    6:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13.5 ) at San Antonio ( -13.5 ) —- T: 204
    9:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Draftdreamsbig

Took Kyrie, Love and Lebron with Temple, Joseph, Hield, Skal and Jval

• Petergunz82

And today’s disappearing act goes to…Hassan

• Damodei12

Welp 288 on fanduel. Now to sit back and watch my winnings go away

• viciousphilpy

Hassan foul trouble.

With Dragic’s steal, rebound in the final minute, I will finish without a single snowflake. Could have been epic if I went E’twuan Moore/Lilliard instead of Dragic/T Johnson.

I guess many thought the same thing.

• mt6rings

Maybe not the right place for this..but if we get locked at 6pm why don’t we get shown ownership for the players playing at 930?

• viciousphilpy

Lol Draftkings is stupid, that’s why.

• nickelos85

@mt6rings said...

Maybe not the right place for this..but if we get locked at 6pm why don’t we get shown ownership for the players playing at 930?

Late slate would use numbers to project ownership in those slates.

• mt6rings

@nickelos85 said...

Late slate would use numbers to project ownership in those slates.

OK makes sense..thank you!

• Enlightenmint

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

its because people used to play the pros on differing sites, see their ownerships right away, and configure for later locks/slates on other sites

• viciousphilpy

Collison hit a shot

• damionismyname

Late night slate is coming together perfectly with Tony P at 3.9% and Temple and Heild in there. Let the hands start to rub.(que nightly birdman gif)

• viciousphilpy

Buddy Hield with 7.5 DK points in 15 seconds, 3PM, Steal, Layup

• Njsum1

• Njsum1

@fenway92 said...

Is it just me or does Shabazz seem almost mandatory on the main slate?

Nice call. Even though the minutes were a bit light, and just know moving forward, that there’s always the chance if he doesn’t play well, his minutes could be in the teens, even with Bjelica out. Still, nice call sir.

• lloydjv1

@Draftdreamsbig said...

Took Kyrie, Love and Lebron with Temple, Joseph, Hield, Skal and Jval

Good lineup. Hope you win big.

• muglore

Cousins and Davis – so bad individually, but even worse playing together, a pathetic stat line playing against a under 500 team

• lloydjv1

@mt6rings said...

Wondered this myself. Its not like you can make changes. DK needs to get a grip on that.

• golflovin37

Collison.

• Draftdreamsbig

Thanks, I really don’t know how to quote o n mobile lloyddjv1. Put my last 6 dollars in the contest on DK for the top 10 to win 20$ hoping I can build my bankroll

• lloydjv1

@viciousphilpy said...

Collison hit a shot

Wow. And now Nicky is out after lock. Glad i had none of that one

• RipCityRings

Almost too many of my value plays hitting today. Hield, Hill, Shabazz, Crawford, Vonleh. Would be a crazy high scoring night if Kawhi, PG13 or AD did anything.

• Enlightenmint

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

@Njsum1 said...

Nice call. Even though the minutes were a bit light, and just know moving forward, that there’s always the chance if he doesn’t play well, his minutes could be in the teens, even with Bjelica out. Still, nice call sir.

his minutes are pretty damn safe, think you are off here . he got 28 a night with bjelica playing.

• golflovin37

Unbelievable. What’s guess on N Young ownership?

• iron_tactics

Welp Nick Young is out

• damionismyname

@RipCityRings said...

Almost too many of my value plays hitting today. Hield, Hill, Shabazz, Crawford, Vonleh. Would be a crazy high scoring night if Kawhi, PG13 or AD did anything.

yep

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.