12:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    1:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: 208.5
    4:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 9.5 ) at Detroit ( -9.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    6:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Miami ( -7 ) —- T: 214
    6:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 208
    6:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13.5 ) at San Antonio ( -13.5 ) —- T: 204
    9:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Njsum1

@Enlightenmint said...

his minutes are pretty damn safe, think you are off here . he got 28 a night with bjelica playing.

Eh..I disagree… he only saw 8 min in the first half, and wasn’t in foul trouble, and saw some extra run toward the end cause the wolves needed shooting, and only wound up with 24 minutes. Although prior to tonight the minutes seemed safe. It was just something I noticed tonight I thought I’d share. I was letting the poster know that he’s not always an auto play as a thank you for making me look into the play, in which i ultimately came to the same conclusion as he did, and played him across all four of my lineups.

• 7klub06

Salute to Sunday Funday forgot to select my LU

• KindGuy

@viciousphilpy said...

what is special about championship week

This is the week boys turn into men. Where the real champions of the season are crowned. Everything you’ve done up to this point doesn’t mean squat.

Ok, in all seriousness though, Championship week is this thing that DK does in MLB, NFL and NBA where they dedicate a week to bump up the prize pools of the their trade mark GPP.

Although…… I’ve never seen the $8 Crazy 8s contest this year and I play practically every slate. Kind of pisses me off that DK would do that sort of thing. Hopefully it doesn’t the replace the 4 point play championship that I’m expecting to occur.

• lloydjv1

@7klub06 said...

Salute to Sunday Funday forgot to select my LU

You won’t regret that, bro. It’s not been what we’d expect, Wish I’d taken the day off too.

• Enlightenmint

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

true, but i think he gets 25-28 going forward regularly

• chatmar

K Love making the Lakers and experts look bad.

• viciousphilpy

I think he means that he reserved his spot and didn’t draft….

I just looked at that $888 entry contest. Man, something in me wants to play that thing so bad. But the slate has both Westbrook and Harden, so I stayed away.

• lloydjv1

@viciousphilpy said...

I think he means that he reserved his spot and didn’t draft….

I just looked at that $888 entry contest. Man, something in me wants to play that thing so bad. But the slate has both Westbrook and Harden, so I stayed away.

Ouch. I can’t even afford the 33 dollar GPP’s so I take what I can get.

• Njsum1

@Enlightenmint said...

its prob bc they were facing two bigs, not many teams play as big as no…. go check box scores and look at mins over the past few weeks, pretty damn safe play.

We could go back and forth on this…He got 27 and 31 in the last two since bjelica went down, before that a lot of games in the teens. Those games were also blowouts, so that could be the reason for the extra run. All I know is that when the game was close in the first half he saw 8 minutes, and Dieng wasn’t in foul trouble and was playing well early tonight. Also DK is likely to jack up his price, so what I’m saying, is that with the new elevated price and the risk that Dieng plays well and stays out of foul trouble there will be nights where his minutes barely escape the teens if at all, and he will tank your lineups. There will also be nights where he sees close to 30 min. As i said before, to me his minutes don’t seem super safe every night, that’s all.

• viciousphilpy

Who said anything about affording it?!

• Enlightenmint

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

We could go back and forth on this…He got 27 and 31 in the last two since bjelica went down, before that a lot of games in the teens. Those games were also blowouts, so that could be the reason for the extra run. All I know is that when the game was close in the first half he saw 8 minutes, and Dieng wasn’t in foul trouble and was playing well early tonight. Also DK is likely to jack up his price, so what I’m saying, is that with the new elevated price and the risk that Dieng plays well and stays out of foul trouble there will be nights where his minutes barely escape the teens if at all, and he will tank your lineups. There will also be nights where he sees close to 30 min. As i said before, to me his minutes don’t seem super safe every night, that’s all.

yeah i was wrong went back and checked myself, think today he prob didnt enter rotation because vs two bigs but going forward id say his floor is 24 min and ceiling 29.

• Enlightenmint

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

cole aldridge might be a fun min salary play going fwd as well…

• lloydjv1

Well good luck to you guys tonight. I have nothing worth staying up to watch and need to hit the streets early tomorrow, Just need some heroics from the big 3 and that would help.

• lloydjv1

@viciousphilpy said...

Who said anything about affording it?!

LOL, I get that!

• Njsum1

@Enlightenmint said...

yeah i was wrong went back and checked myself, think today he prob didnt enter rotation because vs two bigs but going forward id say his floor is 24 min and ceiling 29.

You may be right about the two bigs, being the reason the minutes were down. I’m interested to see if that was the reason or Dieng not getting into foul trouble (which is rare) and playing well. I feel like I gotta track his minutes now…haha

• KindGuy

Dieng has become worse without LaVine. They were a very effective one-two punch with Dieng setting screens to free up LaVine. Kinda lost without him.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Championship Week?

There ya go DK

• JPep2370

Provided no one sits there are a few decent games tomorrow night, maybe I’ll play a couple more slates this week before calling it done, good luck tonight anyone who potentially could cash

• iron_tactics

I really fucking hope the Lakers take the win tonight

• Anton83

Some how I got last 2 days right and doubled my money

• Anton83

Lakers vs Cavs are u kidding me if I was Cavs coach I’d rest my starters cause Lakers ain’t trying to win

• jayzee666

Just cancelled my lone entry for tomorrow. Done, quit, give up.

• Sleepyfloyd16

I’m probably not going to win a dime tonight, but it might be worth it to see the Cavs lose to the Lakers.

• lembaba

@jayzee666 said...

Just cancelled my lone entry for tomorrow. Done, quit, give up.

Don’t give up. Felt the same way last night, decided to deposit a little more and I might finish high tonight. You just never know what’s gonna happen…

• BBWC_10

@lembaba said...

Don’t give up. Felt the same way last night, decided to deposit a little more and I might finish high tonight. You just never know what’s gonna happen…

I guess you will finish high…LOL Great lineup Bro, take it down!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.