12:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    1:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: 208.5
    4:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 9.5 ) at Detroit ( -9.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    6:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Miami ( -7 ) —- T: 214
    6:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 208
    6:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13.5 ) at San Antonio ( -13.5 ) —- T: 204
    9:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• goleafsgo14

need help finishing off my cash line up. whats better whiteside with dieng and tyler Johnson or go with
    joe Johnson with Aldridge/randle and Rubio.

• DontTrustTheProcess

Is anyone rosterig Lebron tonight in the main slate? Anyone from the Cavs? Even LoVE? I’m conflicted. help

• Prophet

Jason Smith only had 22.50 fantasy points which is crushing value.

But isn’t it still kind of low to win tournaments even at minimum salary?

• IronMonkey415

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

Is anyone rosterig Lebron tonight in the main slate? Anyone from the Cavs? Even LoVE? Iā€™m conflicted. help

Only playing Lebron in one lineup.

Lebron, Whiteside, Clarkson..LETS GO!!!!

• edc5036

Is anyone rosterig Lebron tonight in the main slate? Anyone from the Cavs? Even LoVE? I’m conflicted. help

Def playing LBJ tonight. He’ll want to play hard in LA. I think 45-50 is his floor and their aren’t many guys to pay up for tonight.

• BigSeph

Blowout possibility limits his potential as far as I’m concerned.

If game stays close he’s capable of a monster night especially if Kyrie sits and Love is on minutes limit. Lakers just aren’t competitive right now though.

Rather have PG13 for less $ in a closer game.

• DontTrustTheProcess

@BigSeph said...

Blowout possibility limits his potential as far as I’m concerned.

If game stays close he’s capable of a monster night especially if Kyrie sits and Love is on minutes limit. Lakers just aren’t competitive right now though.

Rather have PG13 for less $ in a closer game.

I thought of George as well but both teams aren’t giving up alot of points plus slow pace I can see George getting at least 30 fdps but no much more than that. If I had hair I’d be pulling it all out. For once thank God I’m bald.

LeBron/Love yeah.. with some Clarkson and Ingram. Like Whiteside vs POR.

• DontTrustTheProcess

Shooter McGavin for the win!!

• DontTrustTheProcess

@866 said...

LeBron/Love yeah.. with some Clarkson and Ingram. Like Whiteside vs POR.

Is Love going to play regular minutes?

• edc5036

Feel like people try to overcompensate for “blowout potential” way too much here. Even in Cavs somehow go up 20 around halftime I don’t see Lebron sitting. He is the head coach after all.

C’Mon Chriss! Ulis!

• chronoxiong

What on Earth made Lebron 12k, Kyrie 10k and Love 9.5k after coming back from injury? Is FD going to jack up player prices depending on blowout potential match-ups for now on? What is this, Coors Field?

• callmetouch

Joseph,Ellis,Richardson,Johnson,Davis,Ellington,Lilliard,Gragic fire it up

• BerkeleyBoss

@chronoxiong said...

What on Earth made Lebron 12k, Kyrie 10k and Love 9.5k after coming back from injury? Is FD going to jack up player prices depending on blowout potential match-ups for now on? What is this, Coors Field?

Doesn’t make any sense. I’ll have 0 shares.

• chronoxiong

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Doesn’t make any sense. I’ll have 0 shares.

Yeah I’m fading all of them. Don’t want to force them into my lineups because I don’t see Lebron getting 60 fdp, Kyrie 50 fdp and Love 45fdp in a blowout potential game. This is just bullshit pricing. Wonder if it’s worth my time to send them a support ticket. They probably will give me a bullshit response anyways saying this is like the Coors Field effect pricing.

• Naomi44

Ellington or Frazier ? Thoughts?

• VPDFS

Lebron may be worth it. He sat last night and didn’t like it.

• leroystabbins

They changed the prices on LeBron and Love for the late slate compared to the main. 500 less for LeBron, 1000 less for love. Is that a common thing? On FD.

Edit: Kyrie also 1000 less

• captainwacky

I feel like this should be posted in every thread: The pricing is the same for everyone. The rules are the same for everyone. You know there’s a possibility of late scratches or injuries. Your picks don’t affect shit. Teams don’t care about DFS. Players don’t either. Everyone in DFS is working with the same set of information from teams. Use it, don’t use it, don’t play— no one owes you different circumstances.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Shooter McGavin for the win!!

• callmetouch

Zubac good for 30

• ryanstarz

ellington , swaggy p and jr smith.

• callmetouch

swoggy p and jr nope

• draggin49

@Epignosis said...

“I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!!!”
    “You eat pieces of shit for breakfast????”

Lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).