12:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    1:00 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: 208.5
    4:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 9.5 ) at Detroit ( -9.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    6:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Miami ( -7 ) —- T: 214
    6:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 208
    6:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 3.5 ) at Toronto ( -3.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 13.5 ) at San Antonio ( -13.5 ) —- T: 204
    9:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Damodei12

Cousins elliongton or nurkic McCollum

• VPDFS

You are right. Why reduce price for LBJ on the late slate? FD expecting him to under-perform?

• lotusbomb

really just waiting on new orleans and san antonio news of anybody sitting out tonight.

• DontTrustTheProcess

@Epignosis said...

I’m watching it now. LOL

• DontTrustTheProcess

@draggin49 said...

“I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast!!!”
    “You eat pieces of shit for breakfast????”

Lol

What do you say, maybe I’ll eat some hay, I just may

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• draggin49

Haha , definitely one of my favorite comedy movies

• callmetouch

Danny Green is all im saying

• DontTrustTheProcess

@Epignosis said...

Gorgui Dieng last game:

Tappity Tap Tap Tap

• DontTrustTheProcess

@callmetouch said...

Danny Green is all im saying

• jjpk

Rolling dice with value plays Shumpert and Frazier so I can pay up at PF/C and PG on DK 4-pointer.

• stats99tuff

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

lmaoooo

• ml66

He wants to play hard? He’s a wuss.

• billholler

My 20 lineup train still cashing in the early slate with a big fat ZERO from Booker. Tell me how he is one of the lowest owned players in the early slate when he wasn’t listed as questionable until way after lock.

• draggin49

SF is kind of tough for gpp on DK , Lbj is way steep in what could be a blowout so you are probably relying on how hard can he go off in less mins.
    Pg13 is cheaper and been better of late. Not sure how he has done vs Toronto .
    Wiggins has a nice price but lately it’s been the Rubio /towns show

• ml66

Didn’t like it? He was laughing the whole time. He’s a primadonna.

• nateW

@stats99tuff said...

lmaoooo

Ha ha ha! That’s funny bird. But is Pop really going to be playing his main guys against the Kings tonight? Is that for real? Surprised we haven’t had word yet they sitting guys. But as a Kings fan, I hope they play the main guys so Kings can test our new players and rookies against the best players. That way we can judge better what to expect for next year.

• fenway2015

giorgps papagionnis of sac at 3k for the punt play of the night. he got 34 dk points last night.

• jasonresno

Maclemore, Afflalo, Evans ruled out. Hield gets all the minutes right?

• billholler

@fenway2015 said...

giorgps papagionnis of sac at 3k for the punt play of the night. he got 34 dk points last night.

That’s called chasing

• jjpk

@draggin49 said...

SF is kind of tough for gpp on DK , Lbj is way steep in what could be a blowout so you are probably relying on how hard can he go off in less mins.
    Pg13 is cheaper and been better of late. Not sure how he has done vs Toronto .
    Wiggins has a nice price but lately it’s been the Rubio /towns show

Ingram at SF for me. Averaging 35 minutes the last 5. At 4900 on DK he’s my guy. And if Cavs run out to a big early lead, he’ll get run against the 2nd unit.

• callmetouch

Come back to me after Green drops 35 Fpoints

• fenway92

@nateW said...

Ha ha ha! That’s funny bird. But is Pop really going to be playing his main guys against the Kings tonight? Is that for real? Surprised we haven’t had word yet they sitting guys. But as a Kings fan, I hope they play the main guys so Kings can test our new players and rookies against the best players. That way we can judge better what to expect for next year.

It’s not 6:01 yet. That’s why we havent gotten any news

• Ringthebell26

Anyone know if Tyreke Evans is playing today

• jasonresno

@Ringthebell26 said...

Anyone know if Tyreke Evans is playing today

hes out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).