7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 2.5 ) at Cleveland ( -2.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at Philadelphia ( -8 ) —- T: 223
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 6.5 ) at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) —- T: 206
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -2.5 ) at Sacramento ( 2.5 ) —- T: 204

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• lloydjv1

@tgs4 said...

Same here. It figures that my other 5 active players averaged 15 pts in the 1st quarter and I switched from Middleton to Tyreke right before lock.

Killed my evening too. I checked before lock and saw nothing.

• sox9

@mabrla said...

Green/ Martin/ Hardaway/ Valentine/ Dragic have combined for 16.75….and thus my late players mean nothing.

There should be money awarded for the worst LU just like the perfect LU. Both are almost impossible to construct. You may have suceeded.

• mabrla

Brook Lopez is currently outscoring my 5 guys running now by 10

• mnsugrinder

Dragic my only bad play, theres always one I miss.

• mabrla

@sox9 said...

There should be money awarded for the worst LU just like the perfect LU. Both are almost impossible to construct. You may have suceeded.

I have lol. Worst part is they are all good plays. March NBA is the worst.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

I have had LUs that bad on occasion, everyone probably has. That LU made some sense . At least you didn’t have Tyreke

• Mr_tjRoto

THE CLUES WERE THERE FOR Y’ALL

Andrew Harrison (wrist) will start on Monday vs. Brooklyn.
    Harrison hasn’t played since February 28, so he could be somewhat limited tonight, making him a risky DFS target. He was, however, playing well prior to going down, and his upside is considerably higher with Tyreke Evans sitting out tonight and maybe longer. Harrison is worth a look if you need a PG. Mar 19 – 6:14 PM
    Source: Rob Fischer on Twitter

• baskin85

Damn you Memphis!

• TeamTwerk

Anybody watching the Mem game? Any Jarell Martin sightings? If he is playing he must be camped out deep in the corner no where near the action

• sox9

@baskin85 said...

Damn you Memphis! https://media2.giphy.com/media/xiAqCzbB3eZvG/200w.gif?cid=e1bb72ff5ab053f45a6d795349d8f614!

Swear off BBQ for at least a month

• sox9

but not baskin-robbins

• byo34

I should have known better then to be excited about Kanters first quarter.. really not any 2nd quarter play time. I thought his minutes last game were due to his 4 fouls and blowout…

Ok coming in with 3:30 left lol lets get some points Kanter

• tlwoodie

@marker0357 said...

totally missed the Tyreke news. damnit

came after lock of course

• aus1032

me wondering how Kyle o’quinn made his way into my lineup

• MrPerfekt7

Odds half of memphis fouls out tonight, embarrassing

• dbullsfan

2 bench players have more minutes than Jerrell Martin and JayMichael Green combined…I hate foul trouble and tanking teams. of my only 3 lineups that didn’t have Tyreke had at least one with 2 of them having both those guys.

• KOTN26

Correct me if i I’m wrong Sherlock Holmes but if the time stamp says 6:14 pm (after lock) the information provided wouldn’t matter anyways.

• aus1032

at least Kelly O is giving me a 30 burger at half at 3 percent ownership

• mnsugrinder

Just watched JJ get 5 FD points in under 1 minute

• scott33

Dwight & THJ killing an otherwise great LU

• byo34

@byo34 said...

I should have known better then to be excited about Kanters first quarter.. really not any 2nd quarter play time. I thought his minutes last game were due to his 4 fouls and blowout…

Ok coming in with 3:30 left lol lets get some points Kanter

Ended up getting 2 points and 4 rebounds in those 3 mins ill take it lol

• dbullsfan

well at least Martin hit a 3 before picking up his 3rd foul. How in the hell does Memphis already have almost 20 fouls and it isn’t even halftime and still somehow winning. They are getting a golden chance to tank a tough game to lose and can’t even do that right.

• KOTN26

What’s the deal with Denzel??

• MrPerfekt7

Yep Memphis bigs was a trap Grit n burn smdh oh well

Kevin Love all I can say is wow

• TeamTwerk

Is Jokic trying to play point guard again?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).