• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Charlotte ( 1 ) —- T: 224
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 13 ) at Milwaukee ( -13 ) —- T: 236
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Sacramento ( -4 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mbunner23

@dmbtrip2004 said...

he was never that good to begin with

Even though GG will be on later to kill me, I agree. Put Draymond on other teams and he isn’t nearly as good.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@dmbtrip2004 said...

he was never that good to begin with

Well, back when it was just him, Klay, and Curry he was a triple double threat every night. He had 60-70 point upside any given game. He was also an 8K player. The last couple years when it’s been him, Curry, Klay, and KD that upside hasn’t been there anymore.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Their is no history of ABC/Brogdon out with this group. Is there?

Problem is I am limiting myself to two Bucks and Pat C is my favorite play. So it will be a lot of the combination of those players but not all three for me.

• frugal

@monarch said...

Lol….Splash Brothers plus Draymond. Look at how many assists the Wolves are coughing up. I am putting in a game stack….this game will be lower owned than it should with all the chalk developing. Dray could hit 50 at 4 percent ownership.

Dray comes at a significant discount which puts him in play especially with Cousins out. The line seems suspiciously low to me, like someone else besides Cousins will be out.

• NoLimits0

@frugal said...

Dray comes at a significant discount which puts him in play especially with Cousins out. The line seems suspiciously low to me, like someone else besides Cousins will be out.

Cousins was out last game and Dray was meh. Seems like he’s lost a touch over the last few years. His shooting has regressed.

• gaelicgirl

@mbunner23 said...

Even though GG will be on later to kill me, I agree. Put Draymond on other teams and he isn’t nearly as good.

Nah, I agree with you. He’s the perfect fit for the Dubs, but wouldn’t work as well elsewhere.

• mbunner23

@gaelicgirl said...

Nah, I agree with you. He’s the perfect fit for the Dubs, but wouldn’t work as well elsewhere.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

I think it’s because GSW played last night in San Antonio then had to fly to Minnesota. They’re getting the B2B road travel line.

• frugal

@NoLimits0 said...

Cousins was out last game and Dray was meh. Seems like he’s lost a touch over the last few years. His shooting has regressed.

He’s $26 on Yahoo so the 33 last game isn’t horrible, but Thad at $23 or Middleton at $28 look like much better plays.

• NoLimits0

@frugal said...

He’s $26 on Yahoo so the 33 last game isn’t horrible, but Thad at $23 or Middleton at $28 look like much better plays.

Why Thad if I may ask?

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

I think it’s because GSW played last night in San Antonio then had to fly to Minnesota. They’re getting the B2B road travel line.

Maybe, still see them winning by 15+.

• jjpk

@Tajtrivedi said...

is it just me or is PF a wasteland on DK? I don’t know who to run with

My top 3 as of now are Mirotic, Marvin Williams and T. Harris.

• davidutlib

Thinking Alex Caruso might be the best sub $4k play on the slate tonight, and Myles Turner is the C with the most upside. Locking them in for sure.

• casper

@frugal said...

Why so much talk of Bled OR Middleton and no talk of Bled AND Middleton?

If you play the both you might as run it back with Rondo and Kuzma.They need to smash or this game could be over mid 3rd.If you think it blows out just play Caruso especially if harts out

• Irisheric777

Why does everyone like collison. Other than kind of cheap i dont see it

• NoLimits0

@jjpk said...

My top 3 as of now are Mirotic, Marvin Williams and T. Harris.

Mirotic for sure. I think he has 40 FP upside with all the injuries.

• frugal

@NoLimits0 said...

Why Thad if I may ask?

This is a pace up spot for IND and IMHO should be far more competitive than the GSW/MIN game. LAC allow the 5th most overall opp FP per game, top 10 in steals allowed, #1 in blocks against per game.

• mbunner23

So Boban’s chalk and Cody Zeller is out.

I don’t think this is the matchup for Boban if Kaminsky starts. He plays outside and Boban will struggle to defend. Could be a quick pull.

• frugal

@casper said...

If you play the both you might as run it back with Rondo and Kuzma.They need to smash or this game could be over mid 3rd.If you think it blows out just play Caruso especially if harts out

If it’s over by the 3rd, it is probably due to Bledsoe and Middleton going off. I do like Caruso as well.

• Agent47

Is NBA TV close enough for National TV Rondo to deserve some consideration especially with Lebron out?

• jjpk

@mbunner23 said...

So Boban’s chalk and Cody Zeller is out.

I don’t think this is the matchup for Boban if Kaminsky starts. He plays outside and Boban will struggle to defend. Could be a quick pull.

My take on this is Brett Brown is stubborn to a fault. He’ll send Boban out there for the first four-five minutes or so of every quarter even if the guy’s getting abused on D by the Hornets’ frontcourt. If he gets 12 and 10 in that run, which he has a history of doing, it’s worth a flier — at least in multi-entry. I know you’re a single LU player, so I wouldn’t love him in that case with so many other low-priced Cs in good spots.

• Agent47

@NoLimits0 said...

Mirotic for sure. I think he has 40 FP upside with all the injuries.

I initially had Mirotic in mind, but he doesn’t appear to gain all that much with ABC and Brogdon off the court, granted the sample size is just over 100 minutes. If you factor in some of the other injuries they have, his FPPM goes down a bit (again with a sample size right around 100 minutes). I see 1 game he has played for Milwaukee without Giannis, and that was against the Bulls where he had 22.5 fpts in 23 minutes. With a $300 price increase putting him at nearly $5k on DK, that’s not enough. If paying down at PF, I’d rather take a chance on Williams for a few hundred dollars less and who’s a much better bet to get 30 or more minutes. Just my take, though.

• casper

@Agent47 said...

Is NBA TV close enough for National TV Rondo to deserve some consideration especially with Lebron out?

Rondo and Kuzma could keep this game close based on them actually giving a crap.But ever since the Glass trade talks as Kuzma said himself nobody is playing as a team or has each others back.Rondo’s stitting off to the side by himself and LBJ is drinking wine not even pretending to care

• NoLimits0

@Agent47 said...

I initially had Mirotic in mind, but he doesn’t appear to gain all that much with ABC and Brogdon off the court, granted the sample size is just over 100 minutes. If you factor in some of the other injuries they have, his FPPM goes down a bit (again with a sample size right around 100 minutes). I see 1 game he has played for Milwaukee without Giannis, and that was against the Bulls where he had 22.5 fpts in 23 minutes against the Bulls. With a $300 price increase putting him at nearly $5k on DK, that’s not enough. If paying down at PF, I’d rather take a chance on Williams for a few hundred dollars less and who’s a much better bet to get 30 or more minutes. Just my take, though.

You might be right. Gosh my issue always has been I’m great at collecting stats but terrible at analyzing them. Maybe that’s why I can only be a developer and not a real statistician.

I just assumed ABC out means Mirotic benefits, but clearly it actually might hurt him based on the stats you provided because now there’s less space for Mirotic to get open on his 3s which is where he gets a lot of points.

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #20

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ndepompei said...

Don’t overthink it just plug both in and move on…neither should absolutely tank a lineup

You’d be surprised.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler