• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Charlotte ( 1 ) —- T: 224
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 13 ) at Milwaukee ( -13 ) —- T: 236
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Sacramento ( -4 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Agent47

@casper said...

Rondo and Kuzma could keep this game close based on them actually giving a crap.But ever since the Glass trade talks as Kuzma said himself nobody is playing as a team or has each others back.Rondo’s stitting off to the side by himself and LBJ is drinking wine not even pretending to care

Yeah, it’s hard to predict what you’re gonna get out of that team from night to night. If that game stays close, it’ll almost certainly be because of Rondo and/or Kuzma, though. Plus, Rondo busted last time out with only 18 fpts, so maybe he has a big bounce-back game tonight at very low ownership.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

I think this is an instance where the stats are somewhat irrelevant.. it’s a tiny sample, and brogdon was around during the those minutes. Also, we’ve seen mirotic put up huge PPM numbers regardless of his surroundings, so this is more of a case of “is it likely to happen today” rather than trying to project it out.

• NoLimits0

I think bledsoe and or middeton is a very valid discussion. They are somewhat negatively correlated so it might cap your upside playing both.

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #20

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m pretty sure the Bucks play about 10 guys 20+ minutes tonight. They are probably terrible chalk.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

@wafic said...

I’m pretty sure the Bucks play about 10 guys 20+ minutes tonight. They are probably terrible chalk.

I’ve been able to avoid them so well in these spots; actually, two of my biggest nights ever have been on bucks chalk night when I just full-faded them. This one is giving me slight pause, because the lakers are one collective outrageous sieve.

• NoLimits0

@wafic said...

Why would they do that in a close game though? They still want 1st even if the Lakers are terrible they don’t just want to have the Lakers hang around till the end.

• NoLimits0

Just saying but not a single Clipper has been mentioned. Lou Williams does have 60 FP upside. Look at what Dame did to them yesterday.

• feekdogg

Boban might be chalk on DK, but he’ll be pretty low owned on FD at 6800.

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #20

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I’ve been able to avoid them so well in these spots; actually, two of my biggest nights ever have been on bucks chalk night when I just full-faded them. This one is giving me slight pause, because the lakers are one collective outrageous sieve.

That was probably fairly recent, about a month or so ago because i remember that day clearly.

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #20

RG Tiered Ranking

@NoLimits0 said...

Why would they do that in a close game though? They still want 1st even if the Lakers are terrible they don’t just want to have the Lakers hang around till the end.

Lakers are horrendous, not sure how they can keep this close plus Bucks play again tomorrow. I’m sure all the players not named Bledsoe, Middleton, or Lopez will be firing at will.

• jess701

Kat 60 burger tonght!

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #20

RG Tiered Ranking

Will also add Lakers and Cavs back to back isn’t exactly murderous row. Giannis is officially sitting but I’m sure plenty of starters get “rest” these next 2 games even if they are actually playing.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #45

RG Tiered Ranking

You can also hedge by running a few stacks of all the key pieces.

• frugal

@wafic said...

If 10 guys all split minutes exactly evenly, each will see 24 minutes. The issue is who’s that 10th guy? They calling up G-League guys? I see 9 active regular rotation players. Clearly Hill and Bledsoe could split minutes evenly, and Lopez and Wilson could split C minutes evenly, but it looks like they only have 5 guys to fill all 144 minutes at the 2-4 positions if split evenly would be ~29 minutes a piece. My feel is starters see mid to upper 20’s at minimum with Middleton as the guy who may play the most minutes on the team tonight.

• jess701

@jess701 said...

Kat 60 burger tonght!

• kps3205s

@noddy said...

Why so much talk of Bled OR Middleton and no talk of Bled AND Middleton?

Playing both tonight in my single LU on DK. It just looks right….

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@NoLimits0 said...

Just saying but not a single Clipper has been mentioned. Lou Williams does have 60 FP upside. Look at what Dame did to them yesterday.

Gallo is the play IMO. Maybe Harrell. I don’t see how Zubac sticks with Turner? Have to think Harrell sees the high upside of his minutes. That 33-35 range as opposed to the 25 minute range.

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #20

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

You can also hedge by running a few stacks of all the key pieces.

For sure. Since I max enter on Yahoo, I won’t fully fade but on DK and FD I’m planning on fully fading the Bucks. What makes me feel so good about it is that one, there are excellent pivots out there and two, they’re gonna be chalky AF, like over 50% in the $40 SE or even higher.

• Tajtrivedi

How much Caruso is too much Caruso. I want to believe…

• hithisisnom

If Bledsoe gets up to 60+ percent ownership I’m gonna have a real hard time not fading him. I know you can differentiate at other positions but that seems like such a spot to gain leverage on the field on a slate where I have other plays in the same range AND at the same position that I really like.

• gaelicgirl

@jess701 said...

Kat 60 burger tonght!

Bogut will have something to say about that.

• Donnyleonard

Will the Clippers have trouble with Shamet matching up with Bogdanovic?

• monarch

Does anyone have an accurate rundown of the available Bucks tonight? Kinda silly to just boldly project players without knowing who is available.

• monarch

@hithisisnom said...

If Bledsoe gets up to 60+ percent ownership I’m gonna have a real hard time not fading him. I know you can differentiate at other positions but that seems like such a spot to gain leverage on the field on a slate where I have other plays in the same range AND at the same position that I really like.

@MBunner23

• raul214

@Pandamonious said...

How big is your pool usually vs. how many line ups you’re doing?

I tend to do like 20 lines , and depending on the slate size for example like last night my pool size was 40…and I’m on getting on the right track of finding value but the construction is where I struggle , like one of winning lines last night had 3 8k guys and all the others under 6k and hit big

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler