• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Charlotte ( 1 ) —- T: 224
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 13 ) at Milwaukee ( -13 ) —- T: 236
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Sacramento ( -4 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

@mbunner23 said...

Stop worrying about ownership.

I’m not…if you read through this thread it was Njsum that brought up ownership. If what I deem is a mediocre play is listed as chalk then I obviously want less. I’m pretty sure every large field GPP player takes these things into consideration.

• noddy

@Shaudy_lo said...

I haven’t picked Alex Caruso during this little run. Tonight will be my first time picking him so I’m expecting him to fail.

same here…he’s in my lineup I made a few hours ago so beware

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

Love the BK-SAC Stack tonight.

• Shaudy_lo

@monarch said...

Same. I want to like Fox. The optimizer likes him. The Nets are the worst PNR team in the league from what I can tell and he is their most active PNR player. They also protect the three point line but allow a lot of two point attempts and he leads the Kings in two point attempts but the Nets are sound in not allowing assists so I am concerned about that for his upside.

CP3 has no red flags

I might have to put Fox in a few lineups .

I like Bagley and Giles from that game also. The only worry for me is both are only playing around 21 minutes a game right now. That makes me uncomfortable .

• noddy

@jcotdl said...

I am having a tough time getting going this morning. My question that has me at a standstill: Do I fade Harden, or do I put him in 100%? I am leaning toward the latter fwiw

I forget are you the one doing this full time? If so, how’s it going so far?

• aus1032

Lopez revenge 🧐

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@jcotdl said...

it certainly does not have to be anything- I have circled back to this a couple times now. Just a bit of a mental block on this right now- know he’s expensive but his floor today has to be like 70?? okay, 65?

I’ve calculated Harden’s floor to be 31.3 tonight.

• jcotdl

@Epignosis said...

I’d consider two questions. First, why thrust yourself into a false dilemma? If you’re making more than one lineup, why not provide yourself with a certain exposure to Harden that isn’t 0% or 100%? Second, what do your whole lineups look like with Harden in them (or not in them)? Nobody is going to win just because of one player, after all.

this logic is unassailable. i will do 20 today- guess I just wanted to say that Harden has me bogged down. For instance, I have Fox, Russel, CP3 and Towns in the nicer part of the pool, over by the swim-up bar and away from the kids- without question. But Mr. Harden? just can’t make up my mind

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

I’m not…if you read through this thread it was Njsum that brought up ownership. If what I deem is a mediocre play is listed as chalk then I obviously want less. I’m pretty sure every large field GPP player takes these things into consideration.

Haha…No I didn’t…you did and I responded to your post!!!

• jcotdl

@noddy said...

I forget are you the one doing this full time? If so, how’s it going so far?

thats me. I actually started writing as well. Haven’t written since college. Its going okay- in the end I think I lose some money, have an amazing time doing it and my mom buys all 73 copies of the book i write..

• monarch

@Njsum1 said...

Haha…No I didn’t…you did and I responded to your post!!!

Ah…you are right. I apologize. Too busy looking at a million windows trying to figure out who I like. My bad.

I don’t remove players from my pool due to ownership. I don’t remove players at all.

Anyways I like slates with the Hawks. I’m gonna go hit the gym!

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Ah…you are right. I apologize. Too busy looking at a million windows trying to figure out who I like. My bad.

I don’t remove players from my pool due to ownership. I don’t remove players at all.

Anyways I like slates with the Hawks. I’m gonna go hit the gym!

All good man 😁

• noddy

@jcotdl said...

thats me. I actually started writing as well. Haven’t written since college. Its going okay- in the end I think I lose some money, have an amazing time doing it and my mom buys all 73 copies of the book i write..

what is the book? PM me

• jjpk

Looking like a good night to run three point guards on DK, maybe 4 with the PG/SG eligible guys. I see 7 guys I like on a first run through the games — Bledsoe, Fox, CP3, Russell, Trae, Collison and Simmons, who is also F eligible on DK.

• jjpk

SF is another story. No matter how long I look at the matchups, my player pool on DK goes no deeper than Gordon, Barnes, Butler and Durant. Maybe injuries open something up later today.

• Theguy49503

@jjpk said...

SF is another story. No matter how long I look at the matchups, my player pool on DK goes no deeper than Gordon, Barnes, Butler and Durant. Maybe injuries open something up later today.

Yep. That’s the spot that’s hurting the most in my opinion

• Njsum1

@jjpk said...

Looking like a good night to run three point guards on DK, maybe 4 with the PG/SG eligible guys. I see 7 guys I like on a first run through the games — Bledsoe, Fox, CP3, Russell, Trae, Collison and Simmons, who is also F eligible on DK.

Lots of good choices at the point guard posish
    Choose wisely and you may get your wish
    Yet you’re forgetting 1, and it’s time to rememba
    I think tonight, you’re going to want to play some______. 😉

• jcotdl

• agame2323

The 1 time I decide to fade Ayton he goes for 8x. The one time I decide to play Bridges he goes 4x.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

In contrast, Chris Paul has an astonishingly consistent history against the Hawks.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@jjpk said...

My dummy lineup I built last night has 5 point guards

• frugal

@wafic said...

Love the BK-SAC Stack tonight.

This is my first look feel as well, tightest spread with a high O/U. The issue is with Dinwiddie back it looks like Russell’s minutes are bouncing around again and outside them the usage is pretty spread out and hard to pinpoint. On the SAC side the usage is perhaps even more spread out.

• jjpk

@Njsum1 said...

Lots of good choices at the point guard posish
    Choose wisely and you may get your wish
    Yet you’re forgetting 1, and it’s time to rememba
    I think tonight, you’re going to want to play some______. 😉

I waffled there. I think the Sixers put Simmons on him and harass him with length and size. He might make value, but I don’t see him smashing.

I like Marvin on the CHA side, maybe some Batum.

• ValuableTrader

Russell or Fox…I am stuck

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

what is the book? PM me

Do you work for a publishing company Noddy?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.