• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Charlotte ( 1 ) —- T: 224
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 13 ) at Milwaukee ( -13 ) —- T: 236
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Sacramento ( -4 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• captainwacky

I’m not really fading turner, but I have a lot of sabonis and thad young around, too.

• kps3205s

Good Luck everyone….I see Ed Davis and Pat Connaughton helping my LU do this tonight….

Hope I’m The Rock

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Harrell if you want to fade the chalk.I see them fairly similar. Middleton is safer obviously.

Like Gallo too… he has been playing very well

• hobbes2d

@Pandamonious said...

I’m way more interested in Turner than KAT.

Same.

• damionismyname

@travvis said...

Screw all this last minute tinkering. I loved my lineup a few hours ago and I love it now. Hopefully this recent value will make other plays that I’m sticking with not as chalky, but so be it if they are. They’re chalky for a reason.

every night I make my dummy lineup which I enter into all my contest. the next day I tinker with and change whatever for those contest entries to the point where It usually becomes totally different than what I started with. I then proceed to notice that what I started with was better than what I tinkered to. Consistent pattern so today I just kept what I had in there from last night as my main.

• TommyG88

10% Lamb and Batum and 12.5% Simmons (Thought it would be higher) in 300k FD

• TommyG88

“Contrarian” Kemba… 23.9%

• SkateFiend

Is anyone else having trouble making changes at DK? I’m trying to swap out Mcgee with Alex Len and it isn’t going through.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

I’m not sold on KAT. Anybody going Turner over KAT? Problem is I’m not completely sold on Turner either lol

I went 80% KAT, 40% Turner

• jess701

GL luck Ben Mbunner GG Panda and everyone!!!

• rocketman828

I guess I’m already hosed with Amir Johnson at 4%

• monarch

Ben kinda chalky on DK at 23.5 percent

• casper

Amir no ownership again maybe the 28 last start was a fluke.No Kemba love Either at least I’ll know early

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

I’m not sold on KAT. Anybody going Turner over KAT? Problem is I’m not completely sold on Turner either lol

What’s holding you back from playing KAT

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@SkateFiend said...

Is anyone else having trouble making changes at DK? I’m trying to swap out Mcgee with Alex Len and it isn’t going through.

I’d rather have McGee. But Len wasnt even in my player pool

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@rocketman828 said...

I went 55%

• casper

@rocketman828 said...

He got 28 last start at 3% he going to do it again

• Njsum1

@casper said...

Amir no ownership again maybe the 28 last start was a fluke.No Kemba love Either at least I’ll know early

Haha..you and me both…let’s hope for the best.

• Dfspacman

Carroll or Giles?

• RipCityRings

The more I think about it the more I love Bev tonight. If CoJo starts he will eat him alive.

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

I went 80% KAT, 40% Turner

I have a lot of kat as well..🤷‍♂️

• tmarohl

Middleton has sucked the past month. Hopefully a game against the Lebummerless Lakers can cure what ails him!

• monarch

The Hornets are using Kemba to guard Butler….this will not end well

Edit: He’s back on JJ

• monarch

And JJ checking Kemba

• jess701

Wow Harris and Butler only 11% in cash tournys!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).