• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Charlotte ( 1 ) —- T: 224
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 13 ) at Milwaukee ( -13 ) —- T: 236
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Sacramento ( -4 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

No cash streak continues.

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

Do you work for a publishing company Noddy?

No, but I am writing a book. I’ve looked at Amazon self publishing and/or selling it on my website. Just wondering what he was going to do. Anyone here have any experience with a book you wrote?

• mr_papageorgio

4th in the $250 last night got me a little extra spending money for Vegas lol but had I just played FVV over Lin I’d be an extra $12k richer on top of what I won. Whoops.

Heading to Vegas for the rest of the week so no DFS for me. Good luck guys, hope somebody wins something big while I’m gone!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

So, I think HOU is a little too spread out. Everyone is priced high enough where their ceilings aren’t really worthy of their price when looking at things realistically. Paul is the only guy I’d probably consider.

I want nothing to do with anyone on the Wolves as of now. Only guy that’s standing out to me some is Wiggins. 5.4K on DK. The upside is there. Center is pretty solid in the mid-range that I don’t think I want to pay up for KAT.

BKN-SAC is indeed the sexiest game of the slate. Fox/Russell/Dinwiddie/Kurucs/Bagley/Allen maybe even WCS are all firmly on the radar.

I think CHA takes Boban off the floor and Mike Scott is a pretty decent cheap play if you need the savings. Not sure you really need to go that cheap on this slate though, unless you’re adamant on playing Harden.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@mr_papageorgio said...

4th in the $250 last night got me a little extra spending money for Vegas lol but had I just played FVV over Lin I’d be an extra $12k richer on top of what I won. Whoops.

Heading to Vegas for the rest of the week so no DFS for me. Good luck guys, hope somebody wins something big while I’m gone!

Enjoy the trip!

• mr_papageorgio

@Pandamonious said...

Enjoy the trip!

Thanks! Got about 30 of us going for a friend’s birthday so probably gonna be a little wild lol

• Njsum1

@jjpk said...

I waffled there. I think the Sixers put Simmons on him and harass him with length and size. He might make value, but I don’t see him smashing

Once I put a player in a poem it means….

😁

• frugal

Digging a little deeper…IND has some solid targets vs LAC: Turner and Collison specifically.

• Wooden_Bones

This is looking like a Myles Turner night for me.

• jcotdl

@mr_papageorgio said...

Thanks! Got about 30 of us going for a friend’s birthday so probably gonna be a little wild lol

March Madness in Vegas? Have fun!

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Digging a little deeper…IND has some solid targets vs LAC: Turner and Collison specifically.

Yes. I’m banking on the Collison/Turner combo winning someone all the money.

• emnj69

oh I know who I am playing …..

• jjpk

Wondering if MIL “manages the load” for Giannis tonight against the depleted Lakers? Could be a good spot to limit him to 24-28 minutes and let the supporting cast coast to the W.

Edit: then again, they play CLE tomorrow in the b2b, so maybe he plays full tonight and gets tomorrow off.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@emnj69 said...

Wish I had confidence in minutes. Williams seems the safest? Is McGee going to get enough time?

• ValuableTrader

From the interview yesterday after the game Giannis said his ankle was fine. I wonder if they will sit him or not? Minute restriction? Doesn’t sound to serious to me tbh.

• goboltsgo

Will bolden get the backup C mins today or is it going to be more mins for Scott?

• superjon

• noddy

can you play Sabonis and Turner together?

• jjpk

@emnj69 said...

I assume it’s McGee. You like Cs against Lopez/MIL, right?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

I wouldn’t go out of my way to do it.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@noddy said...

Turner is most negatively correlated with Sabonis.

• NoLimits0

If ABC is out this changes everything.

• NoLimits0

@noddy said...

I wouldn’t play either. I think there are better options at C.

• JSteele

@jjpk said...

I assume it’s McGee. You like Cs against Lopez/MIL, right?

Williams might be the better play though. Is Wagner too slow and white?

• NoLimits0

@Pandamonious said...

So, I think HOU is a little too spread out. Everyone is priced high enough where their ceilings aren’t really worthy of their price when looking at things realistically. Paul is the only guy I’d probably consider.

I want nothing to do with anyone on the Wolves as of now. Only guy that’s standing out to me some is Wiggins. 5.4K on DK. The upside is there. Center is pretty solid in the mid-range that I don’t think I want to pay up for KAT.

BKN-SAC is indeed the sexiest game of the slate. Fox/Russell/Dinwiddie/Kurucs/Bagley/Allen maybe even WCS are all firmly on the radar.

I think CHA takes Boban off the floor and Mike Scott is a pretty decent cheap play if you need the savings. Not sure you really need to go that cheap on this slate though, unless you’re adamant on playing Harden.

Andrew Wiggins can be 4K and pretty much has a capped ceiling. I know he had some big games earlier like those random 45 fp games but for his entire career he just gets 25-30 FPs and pretty much never helps you win big.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.