• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Charlotte ( 1 ) —- T: 224
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 13 ) at Milwaukee ( -13 ) —- T: 236
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Sacramento ( -4 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

Man Gallo is such an underrated player. He’s shooting 46/43/90 this season as the number 2 option (number 1 when Lou isn’t on the court). No wonder Clippers have done so well, along with Lou and Harrell and Bev’s/SGA’s defense. First time I really watched him play all season.

• ScofieldReturns

@superstars92 said...

If Nate McMillian is smart, Turner should COME back in right now for this defensive possession. Then if Pacers are still down 3, Turner should come in for the last shot since he is a great 3 point shooter. Let’s see if he does that. Turner > Sabonis on defense and it’s not even close. You might get 1 more block/steal/rebound out of him.

The funniest part of this game like someone mentioned is Tyreke Evans has 15/8/7. He actually crossed my mind when Collison was ruled out, but Evans has looked washed up all year.

yep, i was gonna do that just to funt SF on FD but there were actually decent mid range options at SF whereas PF was a wasteland

• jcotdl

Some days I like to keep my notes to look over; this will not be one of those days. good night all

• BBWC_10

@superstars92 said...

The funniest part of this game like someone mentioned is Tyreke Evans has 15/8/7. He actually crossed my mind when Collison was ruled out, but Evans has looked washed up all year.

It would of been nice to have him over Caruso but I can’t complain finished at 350 and Cashed 3/4 and the late LU.

• captainwacky

@superstars92 said...

Did anyone watch the Warriors – Wolves game? Can someone tell me how Wiggins got 8 rebounds and 6 assists? Did some random balls bounce towards him when he was standing? Did KAT just take the ball out of his hands and score for the “assist”?

You know the greatest rebound + assist ever was by Chris Bosh (google Lebron missed FT + Bosh). I imagine that’s how Wiggins got his stats.

I can only assume you’re talking about the one where everyone stood around after the and 1? But either way, I am also confounded by the Wiggins periphs, and assume he had a bunch of missed shots deflect off him and back into his teammate’s hands for buckets, which would also give him one of each. It’s the only logical explanation.

• Shaudy_lo

Damn what a failure of a night . I had D’Angelo Russell locked in on FD until I got the need on Giannis .

• BBWC_10

Gallo has been on a Heater. He and Shai are their primary scorers in the first unit. He has a great shot and he has been rebounding a lot more lately. I think he has scored 44 or more three of the last 4 games.

• tmarohl

I’m just pissed I missed on Lopez. I listened to everyone all day talking up Turner. It should have been a no brainer for me to play Lopez once Giannis, Illyasova and Gasol were announced as not available. Should have known he was going to play 35 minutes.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

Oh wow NCAA tournament started. My friends are gonna ask me to join their pools. Does anyone know anything about NCAA? I like never watched this season. I know about Zion and Duke but that’s about it. I see UVA is a #1 seed again…

• BBWC_10

There are some great games tomorrow, Bos/Philly, Tor/OKC Most of the stars are in action and big injuries to keep your eye on. Lowry? ABC? Mccollum out. Does Harden ever rest? Vuch vs N.O.? Can Glass Sit? So much going on!!

• lovpink

@tmarohl said...

I’m just pissed I missed on Lopez. I listened to everyone all day talking up Turner. It should have been a no brainer for me to play Lopez once Giannis, Illyasova and Gasol were announced as not available. Should have known he was going to play 35 minutes.

Everyone looked at the game log last game vrs lakers he busted.I watched that game LBJ was on him all night not that i played him.Ready for baseball and NBA play offs end of the year is always crazy

• SkateFiend

@BBWC_10 said...

Gallo has been on a Heater. He and Shai are their primary scorers in the first unit. He has a great shot and he has been rebounding a lot more lately. I think he has scored 44 or more three of the last 4 games.

He benefited the most out of the Tobias Harris trade.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Had Bagley and SGA… but also really liked Gallo and had some worries about Bagley’s minutes so when Collison news hit I switched to Gallo/Cojo

I finished with 339.50…. would have been 355 and a few hundreds more.
    Finally a good night tho… no complaints
    Never wavered from Simmons/Middleton/Tobias/D’Angelo core

• NoLimits0

DLO had like as many FPs than Kemba and Paul combined

• samuri8

Lebron stayed home today because his cabernets are peaking right now. He paused his episode of Downtown Abbey to drunk-dial KCP after the game though so it’s all good.

• NoLimits0

@superstars92 said...

Oh wow NCAA tournament started. My friends are gonna ask me to join their pools. Does anyone know anything about NCAA? I like never watched this season. I know about Zion and Duke but that’s about it. I see UVA is a #1 seed again…

Pick Michigan State. They have the most underrated player in college basketball. Next CP3.

• dragon1952

Over 300 in both DK LU’s and no $$$ I remember when 300 was practically a guarantee of at least a min cash :^ /

• damionismyname

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@dragon1952 said...

Over 300 in both DK LU’s and no $$$ I remember when 300 was practically a guarantee of at least a min cash :^ /

when you get over 300 on a night like this usually someone else has all those 40-50 pt scorers in one lineup.

• tmarohl

@samuri8 said...

Lebron stayed home today because his cabernets are peaking right now. He paused his episode of Downtown Abbey to drunk-dial KCP after the game though so it’s all good.

I know lots of people that paid a lot of money for the Giannis – Lebron game. I think in a situation like this Lebron owed it to the fans to show up, sit on the bench, and sign a couple kids autographs. Thats just me though. Even Jeanie Buss showed up to take a look at the new arena :)

• donkeydealer

Give me all of Bradley Beal tomorrow

• NorCaLBrett

@NorCaLBrett said...

Where’s that Moklovin guy? I know you’re selling or sharing lineups on Yahoo.
    Too many times your involved in lineup trains and now in single entry’s. You and Dave had same lineups daily a few weeks ago. Freaking lineup sellers

I just seen another thread about this Moklovin guy and selling sharing cheating lineups that was from November. Needs to be dealt with now he’s in single entry’s and 50/50 with his shared lineups. 5 guys same lines in small contests. So obvious.

• whothis

5 lus, 290.5 and 316 no cash, Caurso and Giles slayed me. Did cash 1 with a 335. Shouldnt of tinkered to Walker

• Tajtrivedi

Last night felt like a bust come bedtime, but I woke up today with a 340 and a 20% profit. D Lo KAT CP3 and Wiggins helping me out.

• scott33

@NorCaLBrett said...

I just seen another thread about this Moklovin guy and selling sharing cheating lineups that was from November. Needs to be dealt with now he’s in single entry’s and 50/50 with his shared lineups. 5 guys same lines in small contests. So obvious.

Not sure if he’s selling/buying lineups, maybe these guys are using the same optimizers. It even happens in the 8PM & late slates, always the same guys with identical lines even in the small GPPs with less than 50 people. I don’t understand why they wouldn’t at least change 1-2 payers to differentiate.

• yisman

@Shaudy_lo said...

So did Turner or Joseph even score in the 4th????

Turner sat out the 4th quarter

played like 5 seconds on defense and was subbed back out

That’s why he only recorded 26 minutes instead of his usual 33 or so.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler