• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Charlotte ( 1 ) —- T: 224
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 13 ) at Milwaukee ( -13 ) —- T: 236
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Sacramento ( -4 ) —- T: 232
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Njsum1

@kps3205s said...

A little note I read this morning regarding Khris Middleton on a freebie site:

Middleton sees a huge 9.1% increase in usage rate to lead the Bucks (33.7%) when Giannis and Malcolm Brogdon (foot) are off the floor.

If it’s somehow a close game I’d expect Middleton and Bledsoe to do well. Don’t know if they’ll see big minutes regardless. They could, yet not a lock for big minutes.

• Tajtrivedi

Does Nene and Shumpert out positively affect House?

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

Yep I posted this earlier, it usually just gets spread around. Watch tonight will be different and Middleton and Bledsoe will smash.

I’ll have a little of each, just in case

It’s not just Giannis though, Brogdon out too. The usage should flow though Bledose and Middleton 1st, Mirotic and Lopez 2nd, but a couple scrubs are also likely to do very, very well.

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

If it’s somehow a close game I’d expect Middleton and Bledsoe to do well. Don’t know if they’ll see big minutes regardless. They could, yet not a lock for big minutes.

If it’s not a close game, someone has to score a lot of points though right?

• NoLimits0

Do you guys think Trae Young will be underowned now?

• jess701

Collison fits in my lineup perfect!

• monarch

I’d rank them Bledsoe then Middleton on a PPM basis with Brogdon/ABC off against the Lakers but I am more confident in Middleton minutes.

If you told me Bled would play 36 minutes tonight I would say he is perhaps on paper the best play of the year at this price.

• Donnyleonard

@frugal said...

but the better play may be Pat or Ersan either of which should kill value.

You think DJ Wilson might be a nice pivot?

• Wooden_Bones

@jess701 said...

Collison fits in my lineup perfect!

• Jonas137

So what is the probable lineup? Bled, Snell, Midd, Miro, and Brook, with Conn and Ersan off the bench? Or what?

• feekdogg

Wiggins will be dealt for equal or lesser garbage this offseason. He did nothing to deserve a max deal, but Wolves ownership and management is incompetent. They were so convinced that he’d progress to stardom that they gave him the moon. They didn’t take into account that he’s lazy, aloof and disinterested. It all starts at the top. Ownership is clueless, which breeds clueless people in upper management. Remember, this franchise had picks 5 and 6 on the 2009 draft and picked 2 consecutive point guards: Rubio and Johnny Flynn. Steph Curry went 7th.

• jcotdl

i think the real question becomes: Caruso or Connaughton?

• jess701

@Wooden_Bones said...

8 players not 9 lol!

• frugal

@Donnyleonard said...

You think DJ Wilson might be a nice pivot?

Wilson plays almost all his minutes as a backup C so not sure Giannis out really gives him a boost, but if playing the blowout angle he could close the game.

• Packapunch

@jcotdl said...

i think the real question becomes: Caruso or Connaughton?

Both

• Benf15harp

@jess701 said...

8 players not 9 lol!

• jess701

Ben bud your up and moving!!

• 2021Labs

Rose officially out. Tyus time?

• NoLimits0

@Jonas137 said...

So what is the probable lineup? Bled, Snell, Midd, Miro, and Brook, with Conn and Ersan off the bench? Or what?

Tony Snell forgot about him.

• NoLimits0

@dustyschmidt22 said...

No sir unless you want 25 FPs.

• ValuableTrader

@dustyschmidt22 said...

Imo, yes

• NoLimits0

@dubchr7 said...

SO A LITTLE OFF TOPIC BUT WHAT DOES EVERYONE HERE DO FOR NORMAL WORK?? THOUGHT IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE WHAT KIND OF DIVERSITY WE HAVE IN THE CIVILIAN WORLD.
    ME, I’M A PARTS MANAGER AT A LOCAL KIA DEALER

I think most of us don’t “work”. That’s why we are on here so often. Notice the quotes in “work”

• ValuableTrader

@NoLimits0 said...

I think most of us don’t “work”. That’s why we are on here so often. Notice the quotes in “work”

• Ndepompei

LA/MIL game stack with Trae/KAT

• monarch

With ABC, Brogdon and Middleton off Bledsoe is 1.68 FPM
    With ABC, Brogdon and Bledsoe off Middleton is 1.55 FPM

Bled is 6400DK and Middleton is 6700DK. Both are great plays but figuring out the minutes/rotation will be key. Bledsoe the better play with equal minutes but Middleton becomes equal to him at two or three more minutes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).