8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5 ) at Toronto ( 5 ) — T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Houston ( -2 ) — T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) — T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) — T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Portland ( 3.5 ) — T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Phoenix ( -11 ) — T: 231

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• fleishmo6

Mannion or Poole to replace Curry? Looks like Poole played well when Curry went out

• Tweety888

Morning Wood…how many minutes will he get? Former team, centers been killing the Pistons…lots to like

• alrightdude

I’m sorry for being a noob but I’m brand new to fantasy NBA (starting very small to see if I can find a strategy that works for me) and have a question that’s probably stupid- I use draftkings and it says you have to choose a player for various positions but I’ve noticed the two contests I’ve entered both let me enter players in regardless of if they match the position requirements- IE I was able to enter 8 point guards- Is this allowed or what’s the deal with this?

Again sorry for being a noob lol.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@alrightdude said...

I’m sorry for being a noob but I’m brand new to fantasy NBA (starting very small to see if I can find a strategy that works for me) and have a question that’s probably stupid- I use draftkings and it says you have to choose a player for various positions but I’ve noticed the two contests I’ve entered both let me enter players in regardless of if they match the position requirements- IE I was able to enter 8 point guards- Is this allowed or what’s the deal with this?

You uncovered a super secret code?

If you’re playing classic style that should be impossible.

Showdown, tiers, snake draft I would assume that’s possible, but you don’t pick 8 in showdown or tiers.

I have no idea how you would be able to do this. There has to be something more to it.

What’s the name of the contest you’re entering ?

• Tribefan18

This slate is absolutely loaded. I want vuc and joker for sure, but would be missing out on doncic. What to do…

• dominicanpapi

I dislike these B2Bs with the same two teams because I feel like there’s this underlying expectation that both games will be play out the same. Case in point with the Blazers/Pels, 249 total in the first game, second game 194. For all we know, tonights Suns/Wolves game could go completely the other way and Phoenix runs them off the floor.

• Skee

Damn, Express slate on FD has basically no prizes. 5 games is a sweet spot for me over 10 or 2.
    10 is too many for me to get the values right as a rookie NBAer
    and I don’t know who could break the slate on the 2 gamer.

Don’t want to sit out though. So I signed up for everything and even a single game. See where the research takes me and cancel out of what I don’t feel good about

• tmarohl

@alrightdude said...

I have no idea how you were able to do that with 8 point guards.

• binz21

NBA DFS IS A DISASTER.

• Skee

lol somebody newer than me. Welcome aboard man. My advice is pick your contests well. I try not to enter against like 200k players, I’ve actually been paying up a bit to cut down on the number of guys I am going against.

• tmarohl

So is everyone just stacking Warriors tonight?

• realphipps

If DK let me play 8 PGs, I’d minimum cash a lot more often. Cheaters.

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

I’ll probably play 2. With of course Poole and Wiggins being most likely.

Not sold on Mannion. Doesn’t Dray usually suck in these scenarios?

Will also consider Damion Lee, but not sure I’ll go there either. Maybe Bazemore or JTA.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I wasn’t planning on it

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

I wasn’t planning on it

Yeah, I should specify, by playing 2, I mean not more than 2 in a line up and certainly not 2 in every line up.

I guess the question is, can the Warriors keep it a game? If it says fairly close I don’t know how Wiggins doesn’t pay off on FD. Also, based on pricing someone else should too.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Not sold on Mannion

He’s 3200. If he starts I’m gonna go with him. Means Kerr wants a longer look….imo. Kerr can be tricky, no guarantee Manion even starts. Last game Manion started Dray was out as well.

Dray could suck or hang a triple dub for 6700. I won’t have much Dray, yet I’ll have some.

Edit…now that I think about it, if this isn’t a blowout, Dray is likely to hang a big game. Prolly best play on the Warriors.

If it’s a blowout, I’d expect Dray to play limited minutes and do nothing.

• tmarohl

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EwznQjQWQAMeICR?format=jpg&name=large

PJ Tucker on way to Milwaukee

• Pandamonious

@Njsum1 said...

He’s 3200. If he starts I’m gonna go with him. Means Kerr wants a longer look….imo. Kerr can be tricky, no guarantee Manion even starts. Last game Manion started Dray was out as well.

Dray could suck or hang a triple dub for 6700. I won’t have much Dray, yet I’ll have some.

Yeah, I’m speaking more from an FD perspective, although he’s min. priced there. Haven’t really looked at DK yet, so I don’t know. I just see the game running through Dray and Wiggins and someone like Poole more likely to provide extra offense than Mannion. I might like the idea of using Mannion on his own or with another cheap Warrior, as someone who is more like to succeed in a blowout than a competitive game.

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EwznQjQWQAMeICR?format=jpg&name=large

PJ Tucker on way to Milwaukee

Is that your plane?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I should specify, by playing 2, I mean not more than 2 in a line up and certainly not 2 in every line up.

I guess the question is, can the Warriors keep it a game? If it says fairly close I don’t know how Wiggins doesn’t pay off on FD. Also, based on pricing someone else should too.

Yeah I hadn’t looked at it yet but I knew Dray sucks without Curry. So all he will be doing is sucking up usage. Just saw Oubre was doubtful also so I guess I may end up with some of the cheaper guys. I like Mannion but he will be out there with point Dray so I’m sure he needs the game to blowout so he can get there in the 4th

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I’m speaking more from an FD perspective, although he’s min. priced there. Haven’t really looked at DK yet, so I don’t know. I just see the game running through Dray and Wiggins and someone like Poole more likely to provide extra offense than Mannion. I might like the idea of using Mannion on his own or with another cheap Warrior, as someone who is more like to succeed in a blowout than a competitive game.

Dray-Valanciunas stacks in lineups where the thinking is the game stays close.

• Pandamonious

@Njsum1 said...

Edit…now that I think about it, if this isn’t a blowout, Dray is likely to hang a big game. Prolly best play on the Warriors.

I need to dive into this further. My recollection is the less guys the Warriors have the worse he is. He feeds off the main pieces. He’s not a take over the game, get his own shot kind of guy. So, his numbers don’t really move into a more positive direction if high usage guys are out.

• Njsum1

@binz21 said...

NBA DFS IS A DISASTER.

Yeah it’s tough with half the league out every night.

Quick Vent…

Only did 5 lineups last night 100% Ingles. 60% Alex Burks

Had 2 lineups with Booker-Edwards stack. Neither had Burks.

1 had Mitchell, yet also had Clarkson and Capela 😭

The other had Clarkson, Ingram, and Ayton 😭😭😭💩💩🤢🤮

• Pandamonious

I ran CourtIQ in a bunch of different ways. Last two seasons. Only this season. Curry off. Curry and Oubre. Curry/D’Angelo Russell/Oubre off, so on and so forth. The general result is a 1% up or down move in usage and basically zero difference in FPPM. So, basically 34-36 FP’s per 36 minutes.

• jdtrey

@Pandamonious said...

I need to dive into this further. My recollection is the less guys the Warriors have the worse he is. He feeds off the main pieces. He’s not a take over the game, get his own shot kind of guy. So, his numbers don’t really move into a more positive direction if high usage guys are out.

He’s had a few pop offs in the past but it’s been a little while..

Dray w/o Curry

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).