8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5 ) at Toronto ( 5 ) — T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Houston ( -2 ) — T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) — T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) — T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Portland ( 3.5 ) — T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Phoenix ( -11 ) — T: 231

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

Kerr puts Wannamaker in after Poole. No Nico yet.

• zline34

@Pandamonious said...

I was going to have a bunch of Wood, but only ended up popping some Wood, out of fear of getting Wall’d off.

I feel stupid. At least I’m still a decent amount over the field.

He’s the only player I went 95% on. He’s around 4-8% in all my contests. Wall being in made him a lock for me.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

JVal crushing early. Might have a double double at the end of the first quarter. Meanwhile, I want to thank Panda for his Timelord recommendations, because he is sucking the life out a lot of my lineups :)

I wish I could go back in time.

Haaa… NO Mannion still. Chalk-Dud!

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

There’s even Wood assists flying around right now with direct eye contact. No one knows what’s going on, but they’re all into it.

It’s hard to predict what Wood is going to do. Wood has a life of his own and the ability to take over normal rational thinking. That’s why Wood is so dangerous out there.

• zline34

@Pandamonious said...

I wish I could go back in time.

I went Holmes instead. He had 3 early fouls last game and was on pace for 50 burger without them

• tmarohl

Unfortunately I have Timelord in most of my Wood lineups.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Didn’t realize the apparent DDR and Keldon correlation

More damaging… I missed the DDR Poeltl negative correlation…. 🙃

• Golfnut04240

I played Mike Conley in the NBA $15K High Five [Single Entry] at 1.2% ownership. So far, NO GOOD.

• cdub6238

Kerr the ultimate troll coach…

• zpa1989

and harden is my flop of the night. go figure. i think he can still get to 50 though.

• IT4MVP

Time Lord usually comes through for me. Not tonight. Sabonis killing me too

• mbunner23

Well Time lord was a mistake

• Wsdm61987

who got Keldon??

• UGAdude

Got a lineup with 1.2% owned TJ McConnell and 1.8% owned Jae’Sean Tate, both putting up big numbers. And it’s being ruined by James Harden lol.

• captainwacky

@Wsdm61987 said...

who got Keldon??

I have two shares on both sites… both with Timelord and Harden lol

• tmarohl

Fricking McConnell going off.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

He only has 4x mode and Ludicrous Mode.

• deepfat

@tmarohl said...

What compels someone to play McConnell tonight? Just goes to show that the only way to win a GPP is by hitting a shot in the dark like that.

• callmetouch

Why’d I play Kelly Oubre

Wiggins-Fever!

• captainwacky

@deepfat said...

What compels someone to play McConnell tonight? Just goes to show that the only way to win a GPP is by hitting a shot in the dark like that.

I mean.. kinda? I don’t have any, but I’ve rostered him in situations where I have like 7-8 guys I love on Fanduel meaning there’s a rotation between two configurations and/or pivots from what you assume the chalk is going to be in that range. I had him on his like 70 point night as a result.

• deepfat

@captainwacky said...

I mean.. kinda? I don’t have any, but I’ve rostered him in situations where I have like 7-8 guys I love on Fanduel meaning there’s a rotation between two configurations and/or pivots from what you assume the chalk is going to be in that range. I had him on his like 70 point night as a result.

There is nothing statistically that would even make you look at McConnell tonight from a matchup standpoint. If it’s truly a dart throw you hope that is contrarian I get it but maybe I’m being a slave to the stats a little too much.

Have one 156 w 224 to go with Mannion-DUD. And 2 for 11 shooting Vucy. Not happy.

• captainwacky

@deepfat said...

There is nothing statistically that would even make you look at McConnell tonight from a matchup standpoint. If it’s truly a dart throw you hope that is contrarian I get it but maybe I’m being a slave to the stats a little too much.

No, I’m agreeing with you – but the point is like if I think I have 8 guys that are the nuts (or close to it in my mind), and then there’s 5 PG who are 5K, if I’m entering a bunch of lineups into a $4 tournament on fanduel I’ll wheel through all of them because it’s a locked puzzle (due to no MPE) so if you need that guy and you’re that ‘confident’ about the rest of your lineup, might as well increase your variance.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).