8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5 ) at Toronto ( 5 ) — T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Houston ( -2 ) — T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) — T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) — T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Portland ( 3.5 ) — T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Phoenix ( -11 ) — T: 231

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dominicanpapi

Grizzlies and Warriors play tomorrow as well and FD didn’t price any of those guys up. Hard not to go back to Wiggins again tomorrow. Poole too, and I figured JV was going to get run off the floor. He’s killing it too but he can’t keep up.

• LetsCash

Wiggins killin Memphis, I’ll take the L tonight. I will never, NEVER roster that guy…EVER!!!

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

I guess I should of played Wiggins

• Golfnut04240

I have Andrew Wiggins in all 9 of my DK lineups. One is being ruined by Mike Conley and James Harden. JOY!

• LetsCash

Richaun Holmes is giving it to Boston too, That’s my guy! I regret not pulling the trigger.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Have Randle, Poole, Bey, Nance, Poeltl going…. obv wish had Wiggins for Nance but overall hitting pretty good value

• RipCityRings

Alpha Wiggins and Aaron Gordon going nuts while Jokic might not hit double-digits. What a slate.

• tmarohl

Joker has done nothing through 6 minutes.

• txdave41

@Wsdm61987 said...

who got Keldon??

I got Keldon, but of course the fanduel gods must never allow me to have a good night so Harden takes a dump on my lineup. Un freaking believable

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• tmarohl

When was the last time Harden missed both free throws?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Wolves will start Rubio, Edwards, Okogie, McDaniels, Towns on Friday.

• dominicanpapi

…so Nance and Allen aren’t coming back in the 4th?

• Golfnut04240

I am flipping the bird at James Harden.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Golfnut04240 said...

What’s his ownership on dk?

My dud is nance that has a whopping 67% ownership

• nerman

Went with 4 dubs: Poole, Wiggins, Oubre, Greene. Got Aaron Gordon too. Joker is ruining it, lol

• UGAdude

@Golfnut04240 said...

Same. I have a lineup on FD where he has a great chance of being my lowest scorer.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Ninja with more points than Jokic late in the 2nd quarter…. can’t make this s*f up

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

Ninja with more points than Jokic late in the 2nd quarter…. can’t make this s*f up

Are we sure Ninja didn’t swoop in and sneak off with so of Jokic’s points?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

What a weird night… so 24k/50k will finish at least at 6x…. hopefully closer to 7x because 6x hasn’t been cashing the last couple of nights

Have Booker/Doncic and Edwards about to start… one would thing with Hsrden and maybe Jokic having a off night at high ownership I should have a chance at a decent finish

• dragon1952

Well I guess my Saddiq Bey offset my Nance choice a bit, but damn, with Claxton and Isaiah Stewart doing fairly well it could have been killer with Doncic, Lillard, Edwards and Booker still to go and Holmes in already with a 56 smh.

• Golfnut04240

@Unico10 said...

What’s his ownership on dk?

My dud is nance that has a whopping 67% ownership

In the NBA $15K High Five [Single Entry], Harden is at 25.2% Not too chalky.

• BiGtIGeRs

@Unico10 said...

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Randle and Bey glued to the bench hurting me

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Good to know Aaron Gordon minutes are not being monitored or limited (or are they still?)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).