8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5 ) at Toronto ( 5 ) — T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Houston ( -2 ) — T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) — T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) — T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Portland ( 3.5 ) — T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Phoenix ( -11 ) — T: 231

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• nerman

@Unico10 said...

What a weird night… so 24k/50k will finish at least at 6x…. hopefully closer to 7x because 6x hasn’t been cashing the last couple of nights

Have Booker/Doncic and Edwards about to start… one would thing with Hsrden and maybe Jokic having a off night at high ownership I should have a chance at a decent finish

6x is the new 5x

7x to win something real

• BiGtIGeRs

Nicklel and dimming your self to death i see

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@nerman said...

6x is the new 5x

7x to win something real

Of course
    6x to cash
    7x to win

Contests I am playing cash lines usually higher and 6x didn’t min cash last two nights but normally does
    Tonight should

• chronoxiong

I fricken suck. Why am I still playing this? I foolishly entered in the Yahoo Baller again too

• billythekidcowboysheat

Add me to the no wiggens no keldon, too much nance crew.

Should cash everything had all the gordon, poole, Looney.

Luka, book, edwards still going.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Doncic following on beard footsteps

Goodnight!

• Golfnut04240

Conley recovered in the 2nd half. It’s Harden that’s going to cost me $$$.

• zline34

@Unico10 said...

Doncic following on beard footsteps

Goodnight!

I had to swap Luka/Edwards or Dame/Booker. I went the latter. Hopefully works out because I have a lineup with a shot at first if Porter Jr has a decent 4th.

• zeeshan2

Guess it was a hardaway game and not a j rich game

• zeeshan2

Joker on fire now

• zeeshan2

Wow Murray hits the shot to go to ot

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

OT for Jokic…. lol… perfect…. worst dfs sport ever hands down….

Lol…
    Wiggins 66
    Joker dud but wait…. let’s get 10-20 more
    Keldon f’ing Johnson 58.75!!!
    TJ f’ing McConnell 54!!!

Lol… no wonder this thread is getting smaller every day
    Let’s just pick 5 names per position and make a dart throwing app where each of us has one throw
    Maybe won’t score more, but less thinking and more entertaining

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

This OT lifted the cash line by 12 points

• nerman

@Unico10 said...

Lol…
    Wiggins 66
    TJ f’ing McConnell 54!!!

Let’s just pick 5 names per position and make a dart throwing app where each of us has one throw

People act like these high scores don’t matter but it drives off the casual player.

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

Lol…
    Wiggins 66
    TJ f’ing McConnell 54!!!

So damn tilting lately, but still love NBA dfs.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@nerman said...

People act like these high scores don’t matter but it drives off the casual player.

Has been 3 years that I vow to not play NBA but is such a sweet spot between NFL and MLB and than there is the determination of “beating it” but is truly an idiotic proposition…

That said. Tomorrow I am taking down the 888

• nerman

@Unico10 said...

Has been 3 years that I vow to not play NBA but is such a sweet spot between NFL and MLB and than there is the determination of “beating it” but is truly an idiotic proposition…

I’m terrible at baseball even though it’s my favorite sport. I usually stick to BB and FB because it’s traditionally more predictable. But the NBA is becoming a crap shoot.

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

Much easier for guys like you with the big bankroll :) Try playing these damn $3 and $4 contests. These are almost impossible to win now. Just a fricking lottery.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

And I wouldn’t finish a Lewis Black style rant without a shout out to our friends the nba coaches… f’ing monitoring minutes and playing Gordon 38 minutes…. but Bey in the 4th? Oh no… he may turn into a pumpkin…. and let’s not even go into OT when all these players so fragile they need to be playing in short spurts (Joel??) now they will not be subbed no matter what because, you know… it’s OT you hitches!

• damionismyname

I’m winning the forum contest with a -0.5 from Juancho…smh…if I just went down to bey and up to Looney I would be at 350 on dk. smh

• callmetouch

Nacho really gonna finish in the negatives

• damionismyname

@Unico10 said...

And I wouldn’t finish a Lewis Black style rant without a shout out to our friends the nba coaches… f’ing monitoring minutes and playing Gordon 38 minutes…. but Bey in the 4th? Oh no… he may turn into a pumpkin…. and let’s not even go into OT when all these players so fragile they need to be playing in short spurts (Joel??) now they will not be subbed no matter what because, you know… it’s OT you hitches!

to be far, I did read that Gordons minute limit was likely up. He played like 28 the night before.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Much easier for guys like you with the big bankroll :) Try playing these damn $3 and $4 contests. These are almost impossible to win now. Just a fricking lottery.

Lol… thank god for the SOC win early in the week

Have some decent pga lines with a chance…. it’s really out of principle… I want to take down a nba gpp
    Went close a few times but never got the whole enchilada

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@damionismyname said...

to be far, I did read that Gordons minute limit was likely up. He played like 28 the night before.

Missed that

Was too worried about Gobert hip bruise….

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

All said and done Kleber 31 points and counting maybe what is tilting me more…

Nah… it’s the OT for joker

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).