8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5 ) at Toronto ( 5 ) — T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Houston ( -2 ) — T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) — T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) — T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Portland ( 3.5 ) — T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Phoenix ( -11 ) — T: 231

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I need to dive into this further. My recollection is the less guys the Warriors have the worse he is. He feeds off the main pieces. He’s not a take over the game, get his own shot kind of guy. So, his numbers don’t really move into a more positive direction if high usage guys are out.

It’s hit or miss, if you look at the game logs from last year and the one game versus CHO this year. Defintely some 50 spots, yet some low 20 🍔’s as well.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

It’s hit or miss, if you look at the game logs from last year and the one game versus CHO this year. Defintely some 50 spots, yet some low 20 🍔’s as well.

Yeah, I looked at that too and JDtrey posted a link right before your post.

I guess it gets my interest up a little more. I mean the 3 big games were Washington, Cleveland, Philly, so I suppose the Philly one is meaningful. Assist totals were higher than I would have suspected. I guess I’ll have to have some, but I’d be comfortable being under the field.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Is that your plane?

Would be nice. Could be Mark Lasry’s, Bucks Co-owner

• charara1224

Delon Wright auto lock for me on FD

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    1h
    Updated status note: Trevor Ariza (health protocols) said he is available to make Heat debut Friday.

• tmarohl

@charara1224 said...

Delon Wright auto lock for me on FD

Why? I like him too. Just interested in your reasoning.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Is DSJ going to actually play tonight? I’d be concerned he gets back in the rotation and maybe takes 5-7 minutes from Wright, which could be enough to make him just an OK play, instead of a great play.

• Pierce85

R.Williams 100% for me

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

I need to dive into this further. My recollection is the less guys the Warriors have the worse he is. He feeds off the main pieces. He’s not a take over the game, get his own shot kind of guy. So, his numbers don’t really move into a more positive direction if high usage guys are out.

This is correct.

• Dwbear1967

Dray or MPJ?

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    18m
    Seth Curry (ankle) out at least 2 games.

• zeeshan2

Going to target both Boston pieces and Wright, Grant, and Plumdog against Houston

• dominicanpapi

DDR playing, which is great b/c that would cross off all the Spurs for me.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    12m
    Update: DeMar DeRozan (personal) will play Friday.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    2m
    Rudy Gobert (hip) questionable Friday.

• dominicanpapi

@tmarohl said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    2m
    Rudy Gobert (hip) questionable Friday.

Favors 3500 on FD, 3200 on DK.

• feekdogg

I didn’t want the Wolves to draft Edwards, but he’s proving me wrong in a big way. I’m just going to keep playing him.

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

Favors 3500 on FD, 3200 on DK.

Favors minutes most likely would not increase substantially if Gobert is out. Might see 3 or 4 more minutes.

• mbunner23

It feels like end of season and we have over 50 slates left.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Favors minutes most likely would not increase substantially if Gobert is out. Might see 3 or 4 more minutes.

Ersan time?!

• Danielv22

@tmarohl said...

Why do you think that?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I dont see why they wouldn’t. He can’t play 30 mins?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Danielv22 said...

Why do you think that?

I think he probably can get up to 24. He rarely has played heavy minutes in years. Knee issues, mostly I think.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

I guess he played 23 games over 25 minutes last year, with 5 over 30. NO ran him into the ground a bit more I guess than Utah ever did.

• Dwbear1967

I like Boucher if Gobert sits

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).