8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -5 ) at Toronto ( 5 ) — T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 2 ) at Houston ( -2 ) — T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) — T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 8 ) at Memphis ( -8 ) — T: 223.5
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) — T: 225.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -3.5 ) at Portland ( 3.5 ) — T: 234
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 11 ) at Phoenix ( -11 ) — T: 231

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #14

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Awesome. Chasson Randle a solid pivot of Mannion if we get Oubre news early.

Doesn’t Oubre playing hurt Wiggins and Poole way more than Mannion?

• mbunner23

@casey2884 said...

I would think so

• charara1224

Yo panda what you thinking about saddiq bey tonight? Kinda want to chase him here

• tmarohl

@madmanjayWV said...

b/c a clear path to victory isn’t always done 5 minutes before a slate locks?

I remember back in the ole ludawgs days I posted what turned out to be a winning anything you’d entered 384 old style scoring FD LU… had it finished at like 4 a.m. but was working that night, no access to change anything and only played it in a h2h —

Never again will I make a LU that’s not going to be in some sort of GPP….. that was my lessons those years back….

I make “DUMMY” lineups in every sport just about on a nightly basis…..it’s great for baseball if you know the game. Tinker if you have to, or destroy it and blow up the LU or leave it alone.

I was just wondering, because you now have the ability to just reserve spots. In the past you had to have a lineup to enter a contest.

• frugal

@casey2884 said...

It severely limits Mannion’s chances at hitting value IMHO. It potentially hurts Wiggins and Poole but Curry’s 20 FGA have to go somewhere…

• Brendan239

D Mitch or Booker?

• mnstone14

@frugal said...

Awesome. Chasson Randle a solid pivot of Mannion if we get Oubre news early.

It makes me want to play fournier more tbh.

• tmarohl

antasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    7s
    John Wall (knee) will start Friday.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@mnstone14 said...

It makes me want to play fournier more tbh.

I think he is in a really good spot tonight (Fournier)

• zeeshan2

Wall and Tate starting with Dipo

• Hayday12

K.Porter isn’t starting, is he still a play?

• frugal

@Hayday12 said...

Not for me, but who knows.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@charara1224 said...

Yo panda what you thinking about saddiq bey tonight? Kinda want to chase him here

I think he’s in a solid spot and benefits some with Ellington/McGruder out. More minutes and 3’s for him. Hard to not have it feel like chasing though. His track record is pretty inconsistent.

• Pandamonious

@Hayday12 said...

Should get a lot of usage off the bench probably, but with Wall, Dipo, Wood all playing he has to take a hit that he’s not priced for.

• IT4MVP

I guess it’s Jaylen over Porter. But now I have 3 Celtics hmmm

• RipCityRings

Ready to 2-peat the forum contest tonight. Like Nader at 3.3K vs Minny, but I don’t think I can chase those Edwards/KAT performances. Maybe Ayton will show up tonight and stay out of foul trouble so Saric doesn’t get torched. Ayton used to be a plus defender, but I guess chasing KAT at the three point line isn’t exactly his forte…

• frugal

@RipCityRings said...

Ready to 2-peat the forum contest tonight. Like Nader at 3.3K vs Minny, but I don’t think I can chase those Edwards/KAT performances. Maybe Ayton will show up tonight and stay out of foul trouble so Saric doesn’t get torched. Ayton used to be a plus defender, but I guess chasing KAT at the three point line isn’t exactly his forte…

Was looking at Nader (and Vassell) as some lower owned value myself.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I think he’s in a solid spot and benefits some with Ellington/McGruder out. More minutes and 3’s for him. Hard to not have it feel like chasing though. His track record is pretty inconsistent.

Better spot on Fanduel at 4300 me thinks. At 5000 on DK you have Nance at just about the same price.

• mbunner23

Time lord has to destroy Sacramento

• RipCityRings

@mbunner23 said...

By that same logic Holmes was supposed to destroy Washington on Wednesday, wouldn’t be surprised to see a similar outcome here.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Kelly Oubre (foot) will play Friday. https://t.co/7oi6uEa3Es

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

I’m finally jumping on

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Warriors will start Poole, Bazemore, Wiggins, Green, Looney on Friday.

• Pandamonious

@RipCityRings said...

By that same logic Holmes was supposed to destroy Washington on Wednesday, wouldn’t be surprised to see a similar outcome here.

Holmes was heavily hampered by foul trouble. Time Lord has no real history of foul issues. Time Lord does have history of smashing in limited time. Holmes does not. Time Lord costs less than Holmes did.

• tmarohl

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    16s
    Lineup note: Warriors will start Poole, Bazemore, Wiggins, Green, Looney on Friday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).