NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -7.5 ) at Chicago ( 7.5 ) —- T: 219
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -3.5 ) at Phoenix ( 3.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@draggin49 said...

Vegas is showing Cha -3.5
    Not really lookin like blowout material

I think this game has sneaky blowout potential though. Charlotte has been on the road since the break. This is I think their 5th game in 8 days and two of them went to OT. I think the Suns can run them out the game, as bad they are. Charlotte hasn’t been all that good lately either. Just sayin’.

• Pandamonious

@draggin49 said...

Center is tough tonight . Frank has been great but zeller could cut into his upside if they split mins more evenly.
    Has Len been starting ? I’m tryin to better understand who is likely to get more mins tonight between Williams /Len.
    Kanters mins seem decent , but not sure if he will get 40+dk PTs .

Len starts. Minutes have been pretty even with Williams though.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

I think this game has sneaky blowout potential though. Charlotte has been on the road since the break. This is I think their 5th game in 8 days and two of them went to OT. I think the Suns can run them out the game, as bad they are. Charlotte hasn’t been all that good lately either. Just sayin’.

Charlotte had three days in LA prior to this and is 1.5 games out of the playoffs. I’m looking to their next game at Denver or even their return home vs the Pacers for them to come out flat.

• Pandamonious

@Russhawk said...

Is it a horrible idea to play Steven Adams and Enes Kanter?

Don’t think it’s horrible. They usually play some together and could each get 30 minutes.

• Huntcho

@whitemamba86 said...

its funny when every day rwb is on a slate they say no rwb no cash lol. rarely is rwb in a winning lineup without alot of value and the values tonight are decent at best u got. lamb belineli crabbe abrines clark mccaw ullis mcbuckets who i like the best denzel portis lopez zaza alan who knows out of them is going to hit really

I think you just named the entire player pool.

• apollo34

Does anyone know when superspin contests run on dk, I won a ticket.. is there one tonight ?

• monarch

@draggin49 said...

Center is tough tonight . Frank has been great but zeller could cut into his upside if they split mins more evenly.
    Has Len been starting ? I’m tryin to better understand who is likely to get more mins tonight between Williams /Len.
    Kanters mins seem decent , but not sure if he will get 40+dk PTs .

I’ll take my chances with Kaminsky against some combination of Chriss, Len and Williams for 34 minutes in a pace up game.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Charlotte had three days in LA prior to this and is 1.5 games out of the playoffs. I’m looking to their next game at Denver or even their return home vs the Pacers for them to come out flat.

Good point. They’re still 3-13 in their last 16 games though. With those wins being against Brooklyn, Sacramento, and the Lakers.

• billholler

@hunterspencerksu said...

I think you just named the entire player pool.

He named every player that will get at least 10 minutes and is under 4k

• rayjay43

who are likely to be the top 3 owned players tonight?

• ASitar

I think McDermott is the chilliest player tonight.

1. Oladipo out.
    2. Cheap.
    3. SF is weak.
    4. Best chance at 9x of anyone.

45% owned tonight.

• MrPerfekt7

@mbunner23 said...

Anyone on Myers Leonard with Ed Davis out?

Man LU builder keeps throwing him in my Lu as a cheap play

• njsum

@scott30346 said...

Batum or Wade? I’m stuck

I’ve struggled with this decision as well (On DK). I had two lineups both with wade, so I made a 3rd just to play batum, yet I still kept wade in the 3rd lineup…if that means anything to ya..gl

• JRite2003

Can’t wait till tomorrow when I’m back in here telling everyone how much money I won…………..

• JRite2003

I’m through fiddling with my lineups… just gonna let it ride, unless there’s some shocking news about someone sitting that shouldn’t be…..

Lead me to GOLD Rondo!!!!!

• Disregard

@Russhawk said...

Is it a horrible idea to play Steven Adams and Enes Kanter?

Adams will be sneaky perhaps, and has the potential for a 40 burger. I like him but only if you have multiple lineups.

• Agent47

@njsum said...

I’ve struggled with this decision is well. I had two lineups both with wade, so I made a 3rd just to play batum, yet I still kept wade in the 3rd lineup…if that means anything to ya..gl

For whatever it’s worth, I’d probably give the edge to Batum based on both minutes (averaging 38 over his last 4 compared to 31 for Wade) and Phoenix being one of the worst defenses in the league. Just my 2 cents…

• Grnmasheen

Love the Booker and Chriss price points. Blowout proof either way.

• Huntcho

@JRite2003 said...

Can’t wait till tomorrow when I’m back in here telling everyone how much money I won…………..

I think I’ll be telling everyone about how much money I lost.

• billholler

@Disregard said...

Adams will be sneaky perhaps, and has the potential for a 40 burger. I like him but only if you have multiple lineups.

How the hell you manage to only post once a year and when you do, it’s about a burger?

• KindGuy

@Agent47 said...

For whatever it’s worth, I’d probably give the edge to Batum based on both minutes (averaging 38 over his last 4 compared to 31 for Wade) and Phoenix being one of the worst defenses in the league. Just my 2 cents…

Batum is trash. I almost never play him.

• California_Cool

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@ASitar said...

I think McDermott is the chilliest player tonight.

1. Oladipo out.
    2. Cheap.
    3. SF is weak.
    4. Best chance at 9x of anyone.

45% owned tonight.

I also think he’s risky af. POR is no slouch at the wings. Harkless, Crabbe, Aminu can lock down a guy, especially one like Dougie who sucks at creating his own shot to begin with.

• draggin49

Mcw went through shoot around , if he is a go doesn’t that make rondo a less viable option?

• billholler

@elementasrat said...

Batum is trash. I almost never play him.

Always play him and he always burns me. Have 90% Batum tonight and fully expect the same results.

• feekdogg

@California_Cool said...

I also think he’s risky af. POR is no slouch at the wings. Harkless, Crabbe, Aminu can lock down a guy, especially one like Dougie who sucks at creating his own shot to begin with.

I didn’t see any of the game, where did Marcus Morris do all of his damage on Tuesday?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).