NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -7.5 ) at Chicago ( 7.5 ) —- T: 219
    9:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( -3.5 ) at Phoenix ( 3.5 ) —- T: 218
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jbmilson

McDermott is so trash.

• DirkDigglerz

McBuckets can’t hit shots late that sucks

• DirkDigglerz

OT??? please?

• rebkell

Unofficial DK 6x + vals:

DKxVal DKPoints DKPosition DKSalary Team Player
    9.91 55.50 C 5600 POR Jusuf Nurkic
    9.09 37.25 PF 4100 CHI Bobby Portis
    8.92 33.00 PF 3700 OKC Taj Gibson
    8.50 25.50 SG/SF 3000 GSW Patrick McCaw
    8.33 25.00 PG/SG 3000 PHX Leandro Barbosa
    8.25 24.75 PG 3000 PHX Tyler Ulis
    8.18 36.00 C 4400 PHX Alan Williams
    6.35 33.00 C 5200 OKC Enes Kanter
    6.30 31.50 SF/PF 5000 POR Al-Farouq Aminu
    6.08 18.25 C 3000 CHI Cristiano Felicio
    6.00 18.00 SG/SF 3000 CHI Paul Zipser
  • rebkell

Probable DK Optimal Lineup 3/2/17

DKPos Team Player DKSal DKPts
    PG CHA Kemba Walker 8400 48.00
    SG GS Patrick McCaw 3000 25.50
    SF CHI Jimmy Butler 8900 46.25
    PF CHI Bobby Portis 4100 37.25
    C POR Jusuf Nurkic 5600 55.50
    G PHO Leandro Barbosa 3000 25.00
    F OKC Taj Gibson 3700 33.00
    Util OKC Russell Westbrook 13300 66.00
    50000 336.50
  • tristanwolf

None of the winners in my gpps had MUST play Russ. He had a good game, hit value, but there were tons of other ways to spread the money around tonight.

• DirkDigglerz

Russ in the winning GPP’s on Yahoo

• Kujo2020

I could not overcome the duds by Rondo & Thompson. McCraw outscored Thompson? Really? If I had just got one of those two spots right, my FD cash lineup would have hit green..

• ScoLuns

• Blogger of the Month

Craziest damn thing. Cashed in on a $5 double up while having TWO players finish with just 7 points each (Belinelli & Abrines) and had Kaminsky leave in the 3rd with injury while way underachieving.

Placed 626 that paid top 1000. I’ve never cashed with three eggs being laid like that

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Just want to say now how much i’m looking forward to getting Payton on my rosters tomorrow. Plus Kyle Korver revenge game. Bring it on.

• crazylox2001

I just have to say the taj steal and heave won me all my cash games nice to be lucky for a change lately

• Huntcho

I don’t ever play DK. Was 298 a decent score tonight?

• Pandamonious

@hunterspencerksu said...

Yes.

• Huntcho

@Pandamonious said...

Yes.

How high would it have placed in tournaments?

• Pandamonious

To be more specific i’m guessing you would have hit on all cash games and probably quadrupled or more the buy in in tourneys.

• Pandamonious

In the four point play it’d been around 500th place. Not sure on others.

• bigkino217

298 would have won 30 in my $3 contest

• Huntcho

Hm. Maybe I should play DK more often lol

• chronoxiong

Scored 276.10 which was good enough to win all my 50/50s but barely fell short on GPP cash by one point. That sucked. My busts were going Bledsoe over Kemba and Klay was a colossal fail. Did Wade shut him down or something? But yeah, seriously wished I picked Kemba instead but you know, his home/road splits were in my mind. And who saw Bobby Portis getting major run tonight? I bet no one saw it because Fred Hoiberg been trollin.

• Huntcho

@chronoxiong said...

Scored 276.10 which was good enough to win all my 50/50s but barely fell short on GPP cash by one point. That sucked. My busts were going Bledsoe over Kemba and Klay was a colossal fail. Did Wade shut him down or something? But yeah, seriously wished I picked Kemba instead but you know, his home/road splits were in my mind. And who saw Bobby Portis getting major run tonight? I bet no one saw it because Fred Hoiberg been trollin.

Yesterday I had some LU’s miss my .3 and it made me sick

• rebkell

@chronoxiong said...

Did Wade shut him down or something?

No, he just couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn, plenty of good open looks, he just missed them.

• bigkino217

@chronoxiong said...

butler was guarding him

• SkateFiend

Yesterday I had some LU’s miss my .3 and it made me sick

I’m still trying to recover from Lou Williams and Otto porter scoring less than 6 actual points. Porter didn’t even score. I narrowly avoided the George Hill disaster when I swapped him out for someone else at the last minute. Nerlens Noel also burned me a few times. He was supposed to HUGE minutes!

NBA is becoming a rather dreary experience. The worst is when your lineups are frozen in time because some coaches won’t let their hot / productive players play. “Ride the hot hand” is not a given in the NBA.

The game is also sort of becoming a one note “build your lineup around the right kind of punts”. I don’t think anyone does a straight balanced lineup anymore.

• gcchan

On FD 50/50 Contests I entered, 277 was good enough to place.
    On FD $500k Thursday NBA Clutch Shot ($100k to 1st), 277.8 was good enough to place. 340.8 took the $100k.

This dudes lineup didnt have Westbrook…

McCaw basically was the player that separated him from the pack. He was able to squeeze in 5 studs and win (Walker, Lillard, Butler, Green and Nurkic). His other players were Booker, Warren and Portis, in case you guys were wondering.

• FstFrank

Got 117th/5100 last night in Miami Qualifier. Batum struggling and Chriss not playing the 4th hurt me.

Also am I allowed to make a seperate thread reviewing my lineup and thoughs on my picks? I know i read before you cant mention whole lineups. Wasnt sure if that was concurrent with after the fact also.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).