7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -12.5 ) at Atlanta ( 12.5 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at LA Clippers ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) —- T: 210

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

Tonight’s the 1st night since before all star break that Russ is the 1st person in my LU. He’ll turn the ball over 6-8 times so I might wanna run it back with Elf.

• scott33

Has FD made their payouts from last night yet?

• ASitar

Rubio had 3 points in 22 minutes last time vs Minny. Hope no ones going down this narrative street. With who’s starting and injuries no reason to make LUs until at least 5 pm.

GL today.

• cappilary

Do you think they put Paul George on Booker?

• XxHeisenbergxX

@scott33 said...

Not yet…everything is still in LIVE mode..

• JustDFSin

@scott33 said...

Yahoo still have not updated their scores.yesterday payouts did not happen to 430 pm. I’m going to guess we are in for a similar situation today.

• johnfoster8

DK hasn’t paid me yet

• scott33

@ASitar said...

Rubio had 3 points in 22 minutes last time vs Minny. Hope no ones going down this narrative street. With who’s starting and injuries no reason to make LUs until at least 5 pm.

GL today.

Yep that’s what I usually do. In my down time I’ll just make bunch of lines until I find one that stands above the rest. Maybe tinker a couple spots the hour before tip once the injury news comes out & starting lineups are announced. I know I want russ but that’s about it atm.

• TrustinthePlan

DK hasn’t paid me yet either.

Anyways onto tonight. Feels like a balanced lineup type night if you don’t want to pay up for Westbrook. Booker didn’t have a great game last game against OKC, possibly because of PG13 defense. It looks like Warren, Jackson, and Bender had good games, so they might be worth a look. Philly traveling back home for the 2nd of a back to back so you could possibly target some hornets. And I have a gut feeling this is a Kyle Lowry type night tonight. He keeps popping up in my research so far today.

• cbsharpe

@johnfoster8 said...

DK hasn’t paid me yet

Exactly, mine is still in “live” status. I have monies that I won in limbo….however, they will still take my deposit. SMH!

• Lathum

That sucks. Going to Hawaii today. Was waiting for payouts to throw a few lineups in then edit when I get there. Guess that isn’t happening.

• DirkDigglerz

Looks like Mario Chalmers is a must with Andrew Harrison injured.

• TrustinthePlan

@DirkDigglerz said...

Is he your 80 burger prediction of the night?

• cbsharpe

@DirkDigglerz said...

True, true…I like Jarell Martin too….

• Kmasonbx

Data issue, no site has paid out. Last night when the Kings/Nets game went to OT all the sports news site suddenly stopped tracking the game. I checked NBA.com ESPN and Yahoo and all either no longer had a box score it was frozen from regulation.

• steelcitydozer

Poeltl will get you 30 dkpoints or 2 .after he threw up a 40 special order non reticulated bison burger ppl will be flocking towards him

• eleanorRigby

DK hasn’t paid me in almost 3 weeks. Shit Nevermind. I just realized I really suck. Carry on.

• dolphinkick182

Why is it that FD is only giving 1 point for a 3 pointer? I noticed it yesterday, am I reading it wrong?

Looks like tonight I’m going to have to go with a GG stack. They’ve been looking to get Draymond some rest, tonight could very well be the night in an easiler winnable game. Jordon Bell anyone?

• Matoshea

Lost by .1 in a H2H and was heavy on Sac. Let’s get some stat corrections!!

• MrPerfekt7

@DirkDigglerz said...

Maybe but don’t forget JaMychal Green

• Matoshea

@dolphinkick182 said...

Why is it that FD is only giving 1 point for a 3 pointer? I noticed it yesterday, am I reading it wrong?

Looks like tonight I’m going to have to go with a GG stack. They’ve been looking to get Draymond some rest, tonight could very well be the night in an easiler winnable game. Jordon Bell anyone?

FD gives 2 points for every FG and a extra point on made 3’s

• MrPerfekt7

RWB a lock??

• Dainfamousac

@dolphinkick182 said...

You get 2 points for the FG, 1 point for the 3PT make.

Such a dumb way to score it.

• dmbtrip2004

@eleanorRigby said...

DK hasn’t paid me in almost 3 weeks. Shit Nevermind. I just realized I really suck. Carry on.

• dolphinkick182

@Dainfamousac said...

You get 2 points for the FG, 1 point for the 3PT make.

Such a dumb way to score it.

haha ok thanks. Can’t believe I’ve never noticed it before.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).