7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -12.5 ) at Atlanta ( 12.5 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at LA Clippers ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) —- T: 210

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MrPerfekt7

Will Barton returning back to Memphis to show out in front of his old college town narrative? Thoughts

• Dainfamousac

@7klub06 said...

Will Barton returning back to Memphis to show out in front of his old college town narrative? Thoughts

Thought: Narratives are dumb and a waste of money.

• ASitar

If Trey Burke, Wes Matthews and Nwaba tank so do my LUs. My Westy LU has $900 left over. GL tonight all

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Is Marc Gasol to risky of a play at 8.5k on FD for cash games. I know he can reach it. My main concern is minutes and the will to play hard. It’s not like his team is going anywhere.

• ushook

@7klub06 said...

I sense sarcasm… but if not then….

• dougc496

Who will get backup PG minutes for GS with Livingston out ?

• ushook

@RandysCrow said...

Is Marc Gasol to risky of a play at 8.5k on FD for cash games. I know he can reach it. My main concern is minutes and the will to play hard. It’s not like his team is going anywhere.

Denver will eat him alive… he simply has no help and will draw two three defenders all night.

• Benf15harp

@RandysCrow said...

I don’t how Memphis makes this a game.
    Chalmers/brooks/mclemore/Martin/gasol given seldon/green/Harrison are out. Looks pretty shitty imo against a healthy nuggets team

• Benf15harp

@Dainfamousac said...

Thought: Narratives are dumb and a waste of money.

Korver bobble head night = dud
    Nurkic Bosnian Independence Day =dud
    2 most recent examples

• raymond333

@tgs4 said...

Giannis

Antetokounmpo (and the only reason I can spell it right is from my spell checker lol)

ABC (or Greek freak), but ABC because he has a good part of the alphabet in his name lol.

• dgballer

@Benf15harp said...

Chalmers/brooks/mclemore/Martin/gasol given seldon/green/Harrison are out. Looks pretty shitty imo against a healthy nuggets team

Is Harrison out?

• Benf15harp

@dgballer said...

Is Harrison out?

Questionable with right wrist injury

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

That is my thinking as well. I think I am stressing myself too much looking for that 290 point line up!

• Dainfamousac

@ASitar said...

If Trey Burke, Wes Matthews and Nwaba tank so do my LUs. My Westy LU has $900 left over. GL tonight all

Ugly.

• depalma13

This just feels like a 50 burger Aaron Gordon night.

• BerkeleyBoss

@RandysCrow said...

I don’t play cash, but the projections that I use have him as one of the least risky Centers on the night

• dgballer

@Benf15harp said...

Questionable with right wrist injury

That’s what I thought. I’m not playing him but if he is out i will fire up Chalmers. Primary ball handler with 30 plus minutes

• ASitar

@Dainfamousac said...

Ugly.

GPP.

• Packapunch

@depalma13 said...

This just feels like a 50 burger Aaron Gordon night.

Pair him with low owned Griffin and you got yourself 100 points.

• chronoxiong

Are we sure Norman Powell is going to start tonight? He doesn’t seem to get much usage with Derozan and Lowry hogging the ball.

• dolphinkick182

@Benf15harp said...

Rob Fischer

Verified account

thefishnation Follow Follow thefishnation

More
    Shootaround- JB Bickerstaff says that Wayne Selden is expected to play tonight.

• gunshow2425

Milsap or Stephenson?

• Kmasonbx

@frugal said...

Be careful. You need to understand what you are looking at when you use DvP numbers due to different sites categorizing different players at PG. For example, I presume you are using rotowire’s numbers. Wow, past 10 games FD scoring Suns are 20th. Fade Westboork! Hold on…Switch that to Yahoo and they are 12th! huh…Go to Basketball Monster where they attempt to use true positions rather than the positions different sites give to different players and the Suns are 9th over the last month.

If you prefer to use H2H numbers Westbrook vs Payton

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&player_id1_hint=Russell+Westbrook&player_id1_select=Russell+Westbrook&player_id1=westbru01&idx=players&player_id2_hint=Elfrid+Payton&player_id2_select=Elfrid+Payton&player_id2=paytoel01&idx=players

But wait, Booker will cover Westbrook right?

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&player_id1_hint=Russell+Westbrook&player_id1_select=Russell+Westbrook&player_id1=westbru01&idx=players&player_id2_hint=Devin+Booker&player_id2_select=Devin+Booker&player_id2=bookede01&idx=players

Thanks for the Basketball Monster link. Will dive in to that site.

• sliceman11

@gregsl said...

Frank is getting minutes but almost exclusively with Burke, who sucks up so much usage. Frank is a gpp contrarian play in case he gets 3-4 steals or gets hot from the field, but Burke is still the play. He’s playing at a high level right now.

i just watched the gs highlights and frank came off the bench first for courtney lee then burke spelled mudiay. plenty of times mudiay burke and frank were on the court. clips run some rivers milos johnson/willaims lineups and i could see knicks rolling some 3 guard rotations today. frank played 28 mins too. i will certainly be over the field on him.

• nbahan

@Benf15harp said...

A nice well balanced lineup I like atm
    Rubio
    Dipo
    Thj
    Blake
    Powell
    Rivers
    Sabonis
    4200 or less

We must just be on different pages on our thinking tonight, but I just don’t get the thought process behind Rivers. Not just you, but from anyone who brings him up. The guy hasn’t hit 5x value in a while. He gets tons of minutes and has consistently shown zero ability to do a whole lot with his time. Sure, he jacks up quite a few shots, but overall, I just cant bring myself to put the guy in a lineup. Then again, I’m just donating and rarely win anything of note, so take my 2 cents with many grains of salt.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).