7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -12.5 ) at Atlanta ( 12.5 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at LA Clippers ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) —- T: 210

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benf15harp

@nbahan said...

We must just be on different pages on our thinking tonight, but I just don’t get the thought process behind Rivers. Not just you, but from anyone who brings him up. The guy hasn’t hit 5x value in a while. He gets tons of minutes and has consistently shown zero ability to do a whole lot with his time. Sure, he jacks up quite a few shots, but overall, I just cant bring myself to put the guy in a lineup. Then again, I’m just donating and rarely win anything of note, so take my 2 cents with many grains of salt.

Sg vs Knicks is great matchup
    He’s a gpp only play imo
    Basically, he’s going to get 40+FP at some point and this is a pretty good spot to do so
    You can pair him with Burke for about 11k on dk for a nice late game double hammer

• Ronboogie6

Beasley going for one of his random blow up games tonight? I hate playing guys from beers 6 pack cause they always seem highly owned. But the spot looks nice.

• nyknick

what to do if taj doesn’t play? is dieng get all the minutes he can?

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

@Benf15harp said...

On dk 9.4k x 5 = 47(his average fppg) he’s priced on the nose

Sorry, I meant FD. Embiid is priced at 10700 yet his season-long PPG is 44.7 (4.2x) and his past 10 games PPG is 48.2 (4.5x)

• nbahan

@Benf15harp said...

Sg vs Knicks is great matchup
    He’s a gpp only play imo
    Basically, he’s going to get 40+FP at some point and this is a pretty good spot to do so
    You can pair him with Burke for about 11k on dk for a nice late game double hammer

Definitely like Burke tonight, but I would want Rivers a lot closer to 5k to consider him.

• nbahan

@nyknick said...

what to do if taj doesn’t play? is dieng get all the minutes he can?

Anyone heard any updates on Taj status? I’ll have a splash of Dieng if he’s out.

• Benf15harp

@nbahan said...

We must just be on different pages on our thinking tonight, but I just don’t get the thought process behind Rivers. Not just you, but from anyone who brings him up. The guy hasn’t hit 5x value in a while. He gets tons of minutes and has consistently shown zero ability to do a whole lot with his time. Sure, he jacks up quite a few shots, but overall, I just cant bring myself to put the guy in a lineup. Then again, I’m just donating and rarely win anything of note, so take my 2 cents with many grains of salt.

I like a lot of options tonight
    Another one I like is
    Rwb
    Rivers
    Sf
    Gordon Aaron
    Blake
    Burke
    F
    Utility leaves 4200 per

• Benf15harp

@nbahan said...

Definitely like Burke tonight, but I would want Rivers a lot closer to 5k to consider him.

5k would be really nice

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

Which Hawks PG gets run in blowouts?

• sliceman11

@Ronboogie6 said...

Beasley going for one of his random blow up games tonight? I hate playing guys from beers 6 pack cause they always seem highly owned. But the spot looks nice.

the better question is will he play more than 25 mins.

• Benf15harp

@thebigboy said...

Which Hawks PG gets run in blowouts?

Taylor

• JENSGT

Currently winning my PGA GPP. Too bad it’s a free roll that pays $25 to first place.

This is DFS…….

lol

• sliceman11

@nbahan said...

Anyone heard any updates on Taj status? I’ll have a splash of Dieng if he’s out.

unless they either play small or call up amile jefferson.. the leading rebounder in the g league wolved squad

• Benf15harp

@JENSGT said...

Currently winning my PGA GPP. Too bad it’s a free roll that pays $25 to first place.

This is DFS…….

lol

Nice ROI 🤪

• JENSGT

@Benf15harp said...

Nice ROI 🤪

It’s a little sickening that if i’d thrown this lineup into a $4 contest I’d be winning $7500.

Maybe I should play golf dfs next weekend. I will probably never score this many points again. Ever. LOL

• feekdogg

@nbahan said...

Questionable. Dieng will get more minutes, but I suspect Bjelica plays some 4 and Crawford gets extra 2 minutes with Wiggins playing the 3.

• sliceman11

@Benf15harp said...

Taylor

dorsey is there too.

• mr_papageorgio

I might throw Wes Johnson in one just in case he comes out super angry after what Harden did to him

• richierich

Somebody should post how much the over 290 tournament paid out.

If 8K of the 17K hit 290… That’s roughly 5.60 per person

If 10K of the 17K hit 290 (probably more likely)… It would only pay 4.50

I feel like you’re better off playing a regular cash game.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Man, I hate these nights where half of a team is either out, or questionable.
    Wouldn’t have even bothered tonight if not for DK making it their Feb. rewards slate.

• gregsl

@7klub06 said...

Will Barton returning back to Memphis to show out in front of his old college town narrative? Thoughts

He’s played at Memphis six times already in his career. And not very well.

• kdsdawg

I wouldn’t play Chalmers if they played him 50 minutes in a 48 minute game and those other two minutes he was on the court by himself

• stats99tuff

Mitchell and blake Griffin on FD

• mbunner23

@mr_papageorgio said...

I might throw Wes Johnson in one just in case he comes out super angry after what Harden did to him

His career ended the other night.

• dolphinkick182

@richierich said...

Somebody should post how much the over 290 tournament paid out.

If 8K of the 17K hit 290… That’s roughly 5.60 per person

If 10K of the 17K hit 290 (probably more likely)… It would only pay 4.50

I feel like you’re better off playing a regular cash game.

$9.89 last 290.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).