7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -12.5 ) at Atlanta ( 12.5 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -3 ) at Washington ( 3 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Chicago ( 1.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at LA Clippers ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) —- T: 210

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• byo34

Blake coming in with only 5 mins left is a punch to the gut. Not to mention he misses 3 shots in a row.

• JENSGT

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Glad I stayed off the Blake bandwagon… he’s just not the same player on Detroit

• Ace15

Cojo less than 2%, 80% exposure… pray for me

• ushook

@byo34 said...

Blake coming in with only 5 mins left is a punch to the gut. Not to mention he misses 3 shots in a row.

He is so ass. Im done with him.

Couldve started gordon instead….

• RussTbird

Howard wrecked my LU’s in about 5 friggin minutes

• LegiaWwa

Never play the NBA but why is Norman Powell only 1% owned in Sharpshooter? A starter for $3,200?

• ASitar

If your playing the late slate on DK and need cap space, I have a 10x punt. | | | | | | |
    Troy Williams

• Packapunch

@tgs4 said...

Glad I stayed off the Blake bandwagon… he’s just not the same player on Detroit

He was owning it up when he first got to DET and there never was a band wagon. Check your stats.

• txdave41

@JENSGT said...

Ish Smith sucks

This jerk cost me the Shot gpp.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

@Packapunch said...

He was owning it up when he first got to DET and there never was a band wagon. Check your stats.

9 out of 12 games under 40 FD pts since joining Detroit…how is that “owning it up”?

• TeamTwerk

Vuc going for 50 still .

• squidkill

@LegiaWwa said...

Never play the NBA but why is Norman Powell only 1% owned in Sharpshooter? A starter for $3,200?

His name is Norman?

What happened to McConnell? Had 4000 sala left, and put him on 2 diff lineups in the $6, figured he’d play vs Walker. Whoppin’ 2.25 at the half. Dead.

• dragon1952

@LegiaWwa said...

I don’t think it’s a guarantee he gets that many more minutes than usual. They’ve got other options and they have to start somebody.
    Plus, there were better value options elsewhere…like Memphis.

• Packapunch

@tgs4 said...

9 out of 12 games under 40 FD pts since joining Detroit…how is that “owning it up”?

Did you not read “when he first got to DET” like first couple of games.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

I did, but any player can have a few good games…he has been terrible since then

• P0key

Cojo dont u dare..

• ASitar

DK GPP Late Slate: Wiggins or Ingles. I feel like Wiggins is guaranteed 25 points, but Ingles has a better shot at 40. Using Ingles I leave $1300 on the table.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

If I ever win more than $100,000 in a GPP, I’m paying off my parents’ house before I pay off mine. Book it. Thank me later. They can invite me for fifty burgers.

• stevegainz

Gasol to locker room?

edit: nevermind

• noddy

@Epignosis said...

If I ever win more than $100,000 in a GPP, I’m paying off my parents’ house before I pay off mine. Book it. Thank me later. They can invite me for fifty burgers.

Where did this come from?

• Renodog

Michael Jordan retired?

• IronMonkey415

Turns out, it’s Lavine that is killing me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).