7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 4.5 ) at Indiana ( -4.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) at Phoenix ( 6.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at Denver ( -13 ) —- T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Lot of injuries on Miami.

Richardson and Waiters are my favorites. I’m not completely sold on Bam yet.

• monarch

DDR sneaky…like a low owned Luka at that price/pace and not a lot else at the moment. Feels like a lower scoring night

• ScofieldReturns

@monarch said...

DDR sneaky…like a low owned Luka at that price/pace and not a lot else at the moment. Feels like a lower scoring night

Liking DDR a lot too. Especially since outside of schroeder, SG looks p weak. At SF, durant if klay misses the game or lebron, but then no cheaper sf I like. Can we trust okafor/diallo? Okafor was a dud last time AD sat

• monarch

It’s tough relying on anyone. So many b2bs. The warriors look and are playing slow might look at Ben Simmons.

The key lately is throwing common sense out the window and just finding the one or two good games. Not many good ones tonight.

• Donnyleonard

Going to have to wait to lock in LUs tonight. I’m guessing with B2B’s and injuries there will be a fair amount of news. If Whitside and Kelly O both sit then It’s Bam at 100% ownership tonight!

• monarch

Jae Crowder is nice.

I was on Kuz LN because the Bucks give up the three but they are so smart. The didnt let Kuz or Bullock shoot…instead Bron and Rondo took 20 threes. That’s crazy. Jae and Jingles should get some volume, especially if Rubio is out.

• monarch

Also based on last nights comments it sounds like Kuz is in Coach LeBrons dog house.

• ScofieldReturns

Someone mentioned rubio last night too, but he is listed probably FYI

• Donnyleonard

I liked Kuzma last night for the same reason. Good point about Utah.
    Does anyone know if the Mave are good or bad vs the Center spot? There was a discussion a few days ago that was split down the middle. It started over playing Myles Turner in his hometown vs them. Some say they are good some say since DJ is gone they are not.

• Benf15harp

All da LMA/DDR and watch pop dance LOL

• ScofieldReturns

@Benf15harp said...

All da LMA/DDR and watch pop dance LOL

this looks like an LMA spot but PF is loaded with options. I like tobias, grant, diallo, bolden, bam and even kuzma slightly

• Benf15harp

Exactly 12 hours until tip but NO RWB NO CASH 🤣
    Rwb ceiling game 102 DK FP incoming

• Benf15harp

@ScofieldReturns said...

this looks like an LMA spot but PF is loaded with options. I like tobias, grant, diallo, bolden, bam and even kuzma slightly

I’m guessing your on FD
    Dk you can get 5 of those if you wanted to 🤣

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

So did anyone make or lose money yesterday because of my posts? Internally debating doing write ups again.

• Donnyleonard

Anyone else like Boogie vs the 76ers? Adams got every rebound vs them. I was initially wanting to go J Val vs the Mavs but now am thinking Boogie since no one can guard him on that team.

• Donnyleonard

Panda: I had more shares of Trae because of you. I was initially planning on fading him
    Thanks

• Donnyleonard

I mean Boogie struggles against pick and rolls. I don’t think the 76ers (much to Butlers chagrin) generally run that type of offense. So he should be able to stay on the floor.

• Efhatch1990

I tjought your perspective was really good and i always like to hear others opinions so i thought it was helpful

On another note does anyone have injury news for the heat?

• monarch

Boogie will be on the floor but the Warriors are simply worse with him. They look slow with Boogie and Dray on the floor. They used to be the fastest team…now they look tired and lumber some.

I think KD gets his full volume today. He would be my favorite Warrior if I was forced to choose one.

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

So did anyone make or lose money yesterday because of my posts? Internally debating doing write ups again.

Unfortunately, Due to being scarred for life from previous long posts on here I had to skip over them. LoL

• Donnyleonard

Monarch
    So you’re looking to try and avoid the Warriors overal?
    I don’t like the slate so far and am trying to find a few starting angles. My first build has Will Barton and I actively try to avoid using him. Lol
    Thanks

• Nmj4786

@Pandamonious said...

Posts were awesome!

• monarch

@Donnyleonard said...

Monarch
    So you’re looking to try and avoid the Warriors overal?
    I don’t like the slate so far and am trying to find a few starting angles. My first build has Will Barton and I actively try to avoid using him. Lol
    Thanks

Its early. They get a pace up spot which is nice. Both teams need to win. We will have to see about Klay who I expect will play.

I think I will probably have bits and pieces of everyone but Curry but two or more Warriors on a lineup will be difficult with Jazz, Spurs, Lakers players in better spots and cheaper.

• jcotdl

i liked pandas posts, found them very insightful

• grb4079

@Pandamonious said...

I won the $1 yahoo gpp. I’m DVDA over there. I for sure used the post and the full game stack of the Bulls game and Rondo as my one off was my lineup. lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).